About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Redemption
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:19 pm 
Master and planetbreaker extraordinaire.
Species: What else is over an AU in height, and black and white?
This was at one point a roleplay log between me and my best friend, but I converted it into a story format while retaining as much of the original text as possible. His name isn't really Craet, but he wanted me to refrain from using his real name.

Involves:
- snuffing
- trampling
- worship
- master/slave interaction

Redemption

Craet skimmed the ground with great speed, violently beating his oversized, deep azure wings. A dozen nagging thoughts burn in his mind... I'm so late! Master will be upset... How could I do this to him? As the six-foot dragon hastily landed, he clawed at the door to Ethereal's home until it swiftly swung open. He dashed inside, worry, sorrow and regret written all over his draconic features.

Huffing violently, Craet finally reaches the chamber where his master rests on his throne, patiently awaiting his slave's return. He throws himself at Ethereal's jet-black feet, immediately grovelling. “I'm so sorry, master! The pinklings took far more of my time than I thought they would... I can only surrender my life to you!” The Blue lies prostrate on the ground before his master, wings spread wide against the floor as he bows to the feet of his colossal god.

Ethereal crosses his arms and taps his great foot. “You're late, slave.” An irritated growl taints his voice. His glowing white eyes burn with slight anger. “You are undeserving... leave me.”

His slave cries out in desperation, “No, master, please! I am sorry!” With that, he darts forward and begins to lavish kisses on the god's dark claws. “I mean nothing before your awesome might! I exist only to serve you!” In a near-disgusting spectacle, Craet grovels at Ethereal's draconic feet, worshiping and begging forgiveness.

The Phase Keeper stands and walks past his lowly slave, sharp claws clacking against the marble floor. As he steps by, he teasingly brushes Craet's wing with his sole, grinning at the fact that the lesser dragon is being played like a well-tuned piano.

Craet stumbles backwards, shocked at the rejection. “Master... you've... forsaken me? Please...!” Doing all that he knows how, he crawls to Ethereal's foot and slips his hands under the long, black toes, attempting to appease the god. “Nothing would please me more than to sacrifice my life for redemption in your eyes, my master!” A soft whimper escapes him as his master turns his head to look down at the begging creature. Craet's face has defeat written all over it, as he is positive that he's fallen out of Ethereal's favor.

In return, Ethereal simply turns back, hiding the smirk on his face. His slender tail lashes in false irritation. “Slithering, groveling creature... You're hardly worth the effort to crush underfoot! Pathetic... lowly... you don't deserve to be a dragon, let alone in my presence...”

Craet dares to respond verbally, questioning the wisdom of such a decision as he speaks. “It's all I can be... I'm nothing next to you, master. You lift me up above the rest by simple acknowledging me.”

“Perhaps I should give my other pets attention, then,” the god replies. With another flick of his tail, he walks towards the door, a sly grin stitched across his snout. He knows Craet can't take total abandonment... not from him. He was Craet's world.

Just as the greater one predicted, Craet panicked. His eyes darted from the floor, and he cried out, begging for another chance. “No, master, please! I want to be your offering! I must reclaim my favor with you... I shall do anything!”

For the sake of one final, brutal tease, Ethereal sets one foot out the door. It has the desired effect, as such dire laments issue forth from the dragonslave... For once more, Craet is brought down to the level of all the other slaves, no longer the favored pet and vassal of the all powerful, draconic god of death.

Satiated by the display of devotedness, Ethereal turns and glares at his lowly slave, staring him down even lower to the floor. At this, the slave protests. “No, master... I am nothing more than the dirt beneath your feet. Ignore me... attend to those who have not fallen from your grace.”

Ethereal grins. “You are not dirt beneath my feet unless you lie there. Now... lie down.” With a soft growl, he points to the ground before him, a clear order to Craet that he was about to receive judgement – who immediately obeys, throwing himself to where his master commands. “Yes, my master!”

For his obedience, Craet receives only a sharp kick in the side, courtesy of Ethereal's large feetclaws. “Don't lie on your stomach.” The god crosses his arms. “I hope you're prepared to redeem yourself...” The kick puts the slave on his back, forcing his wings into his spine at odd angles. The pain and discomfort from his position is a clear omen of what's to come, but he smiles up at Ethereal anyway. “Yes, my lord! Anything for my gracious master... I can only hope to give all that I am. Let it be done to me as master sees fit!”

Ethereal snarls, a cruel grin curled across his face. “Good.” He ominously steps towards Craet's legs, his heavy, clawed feet thumping against the floor. The dragon god lifts his broad, three-toed foot and casually plants it on his slave's knee. A loud crack splits the relative silence, and Craet cringes in pain. His wince becomes a smile, though, as he recognizes the destruction now taking place on his own body as redemption.

“Yes, master! Cleanse me! Heal me of my transgressions against you!” The pain is awful, but Craet loves every second that his master's perfect, cold soles weigh down on him. Ethereal takes another step forward, this time crushing the slave's thigh.

A twisted grin crosses Ethereal's lips, and he slows to half his speed as his next step lands squarely on Craet's gut. The breath is instantly forced from the lesser dragon's lungs, and he sputters in shock. A small trickle of blood drips from the corner of his maw, but all he sees and knows is that the gracious god of his world is cleansing him of his corruption. Unable to speak, Craet uses what little strength he has to lift his hands to his stomach and massage Ethereal's toes – at least, to the best of his mangled body's ability. The urge to show his appreciation to his master is overwhelming, and he longs to prove that he is indeed being purged of his wrongdoing.

The master hisses in pleasure, his eyes half-closed. “Yessss... you welcome the redemption.” As Ethereal steps down on Craet's chest, a cacophony of painful cracks resounds through the chamber. His foot actually sinks a little after he rests his weight on it. Excited at the pure power he's expressing over his slave, Ethereal wriggles his poweful toes, thumping Craet's already-crushed breast.

The lesser dragon's massaging wavers as the lack of oxygen begins to take him, but he redoubles his efforts in a scramble to redeem himself in what he knows to be a demonstration of the master's forgiveness. As he revels in the coolness of his master's soft scales, his massaging grows weaker, and his strength wanes by the second. Regardless, he gives his all without end for his lord.

Ethereal stands still for a moment, kurring in pleasure as he listens to Craet's ribs strain and break beneath his powerful, cleansing sole. He relishes the domination, the strength, and the power, grinning down at his slave as though he were about to smother a cockroach beneath his great feet. Craet returns the grin, but his fading eyes are an indication that he is slowly and brutally being killed as he lies underfoot.

“It's time, Craet. You may turn your head if you wish.” Ethereal raises his foot one last time, and lets it fall towards his slave's maw. Craet refuses to move, instead resolutely focusing on the diving beauty of his master's immaculate sole. Nothing in his entire pathetic existence brought him more joy than to know that the last thing he would see would be the beautiful sole of his master's holy claw. He then closes his eyes with a smile, waiting for Ethereal to do as he wills.
Ethereal's mighty, godlike foot comes straight down on Craet's waiting snout, crushing the bone and smashing it back into his head, ending his life instantly. The god flexes his black toes over the soft ruins of his slave's face. “And now, Craet, favored slave of the Phase Keeper... arise, and know that you have been purified.” He retrieves a vial from his pocket, and pours a golden liquid over Craet's mutilated corpse. Before Ethereal's eyes, Craet reforms entirely, and his eyes open once more.

“Master... you graced my death with your wonderful sole... I don't understand. I'm unworthy to live. Why show such kindness?” Craet looks up at Ethereal, dazed and confused. In response, Ethereal squeezes his maw shut with his strong toes. “Shhh. Don't question the mercy I've given to you. Now, worship me, as the one who cleansed you of your impurity.

Craet swoons as Ethereal's godlike toes caress his maw. The moment his jaws are freed, he launches himself onto all fours, crawling along the ground. He prostrates himself before the god, tenderly kissing his toes. “I will worship you as long as I draw breath, master.”

Post subject: Re: Redemption
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:03 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
That was a very enjoyable read - thanks for sharing it!

Must have been a fun scene to play out, too :)

Post subject: Re: Redemption
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:28 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Indeed, I enjoyed reading that RP very much. :) :claw: :claw: :ninastomp: