Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Evil Genius - Ch. 1
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 am 
Species: Wolf
So it seems that I've recently been inspired to try my paw at stories again. You can all thank jevin and his recent lineup of stories that he's been chugging out for that. By the way, if you enjoy macro/micro play then I'd really check out the stories he's been writing. They're really good.

Anyways, I'm going to try and start a small episodic story for now. This way I can feel I'm actually accomplishing something rather than write forever only to never finish the story and thus nobody sees anything. Anyways, feel free to critique, comment or whatnot. This is just chapter one and it's only going to pick up from here. No fetishes or anything added yet. Heck, I'll even add the story here in the comments so you don't have to download it unless you want to. ;)

“Mwa ha ha ha ha,” laughed the evil Dr. Velch. He stared at the helpless fox before him as he lay on the steel table, strapped down as a high-velocity incinerating laser slowly wound its destructive beam closer to the vulpine. “It seems that I have you now Agent Trox. In less than a minute you will only be half as great as you are now… cause you’ll be cut in half!” He cackled again at his dastardly joke.

Trox was only half-listening to whatever nonsense the evil scientist was shouting. His fingers began to make unseen movements. With a trick of the paw he pulled something out from under his sleeve. His eyes darted from the beam to the braces holding him down and he looked as if he were deep in thought. “You know Dr. Velch, your jokes are a dime a dozen.”

He knew that he had only one chance to get out of this. He aimed his fingers towards the laser and flicked a dime at it. The dime flipped as if in slow motion through the air and met the beam. It was then that the ray seemed to scatter in random directions. However random they were, the coin had done the trick as the beam that was meant to put an end to the fox ended up saving him from his dire situation. The ray had been divided in such a manner that it cut through each of the fox’s bindings and allowed him to now somersault backwards off of the table.

Dr. Velch stared in amazement as the laser continued its path up the now empty table. His eyes darted towards the fox who then fled quickly in the opposite direction before the badger could comprehend what had just happened. “Guards! After him!”

“Oh please! That is so fake. There is no way that that fox was able to flick that coin with such accuracy as to cause it to hit his shackles and walk off.” The tiger sat on the couch staring at the television with disgust.

“Oh come now, hun,” chimed the dalmatian. “It’s just a movie. It’s not like any of it is real to begin with.” He leaned more against the tiger, hoping that he’d continue to watch the movie with him.

“It would make me enjoy the movie a bit more if they’d at least make everything plausible. “ He threw his arms in the air. “I mean that laser could cut through a steel table but it gets reflected by a mere dime? What was that dime made of? It should have-.”

“Calm down. It’s just a movie. I know it’s not a great movie, but at least we get to experience it together.” He changed positions and laid across Rook’s lap.

The tiger stared down at the dalmatian that was now rubbing up against his sheath beneath his pants, though he was sure it was not by intention. He wanted to point out a few more of the show’s plot holes but instead he sighed in exasperated surrender. “Okay, fine. But next time I get to pick the movie.” He rested his arms over Quartz’s chest and rubbed at it slightly.

“Shhh, I want to hear what Dr. Velch’s evil plan is.”

Rook rolled his eyes in response, but he didn’t voice his opinion. As much as he hated it, Quartz was the only person he’d allow to force him to sit through ninety minutes of torture such as this. He let out a yawn both to convey his feelings and because the movie was making him genuinely tired. If this movie wasn’t irritating him to death then it was boring him to sleep. He leaned back into the couch and closed his eyes all the while getting comfortable while his paws grazed over the dalmatian’s sides.

Rook opened his eyes to the sight of darkness. He was laying back on the couch with his dalmatian sprawled against his side with arms wrapped gently around his waist. A quick glance around tells him it’s sometime in the middle of the night. The television is off and everything is quiet. He slowly and stealthily unwraps Quartz’s paws from his waist and manages to replace himself with a couch pillow so that the dalmatian has something soft to hold.

He is impressed by his own furtiveness but he’s a feline so that’s to be expected. He quietly moves to the back of the den and to the bookcase. He takes a quick glance backwards at the couch which now conceals him as he stands a ways behind it. His gaze then returns to the shelves of books. He fingers over many spines but stops on a particular book, ‘Zen: The Path to Enlightenment’. He pulls the book towards him at an angle until he hears a click. The bookshelf begins to rotate, taking him with it and stops once it has made a 180 degree turn.

He looks behind him to see a dark hallway, dimly lit by the floor. It has a cavernous look to it which makes it that much more appealing. A wry smile spreads across the tiger’s maw. “Looks like it’s time for me to show them what a real evil genius can do.”

Post subject: Re: Evil Genius - Ch. 1
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:34 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
It's like an 80's sitcom: "What happens when you put a tiger and a dalmatian under the same roof? Hilarity ensues!" :)