Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:05 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Commission: Raptors Are Dangerous
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:02 pm 
Movie Monster
Species: Anthro Dragon
Blue got me to do this for Dino. I'm not sure if it shows or anything.

--------------------

Raptors Are Dangerous
by Selendro

Dinosorceror cringed as he heard the banging at his door. “I need you to-” came an urgent voice from outside, but the green parasaur quickly plugged his ears before he could hear the rest. Blue was out there, and what the blue raptor wanted was none of his concern. There was only one of his concern: Escape.

The weesaur ran to the next room as quietly as possible. He was not at home. No one was at home. He was about to settle himself down to wait out the siege of his house when a noise came from the window. With a hoot of surprise, he looked over and saw a scaly blue claw scratching plaintively across the glass. Blue was nothing if not persistent, it seemed. Dinosorceror decided desperate measures were in order. He grabbed his lens teleporter and activated it, whisking him away from the imminent danger just as Blue broke in the back door.

“Hah! That scaly nuisance won't find me now,” Dinosorceror chortled to himself.

“Dino? I know you're in here,” Blue's voice boomed from somewhere overhead.

Dinosorceror blinked in confusion and muttered, “But how could he find me?” He looked around at the strange vegetation and slowly realized it wasn't vegetation at all. It was something all too familiar to this particular dinosaur. With a huge quaking thoom, a blue, digitigrade raptor claw landed in front of him, tossing his now miniscule body a few “feet” into the air before he crashed back into the carpet fibers. Wheezing, the tiny saurian pulled himself back to his feet and stared up at the colossal looming figure of Blue Raptor. “By the Egg, what the fuck have I done?” he asked of the looming black sickle toeclaw sunk into the carpet ahead of him.

The tiny dino had to cling to a bit of carpet fuzz to steady himself as the huge menacing claw thoomed impatiently against the floor, the rumbling grumblings of the titanic raptor thankfully impossible for him to understand at this size. The foot suddenly lifted into the sky, the sudden movement momentarily pulling Dinosorceror upward from the air displacement. He clung tightly to his bit of carpet and screwed his eyes shut, waiting for the terror to end. When things calmed, he blinked open his eyes and looked up to see the raptor looming above him with an upraised footclaw casting its ominous shadow upon him. “Ah...shit,” was all he got out before Blue set his foot down, mercifully just missing the tiny carpet bug. The step was still devastating enough, the force of it tossing Dinosorceror like a piece of dust into the air, waving his arms and legs uselessly until he crashed down on a soft bit of carpet fluff in the raptor's toecrotch.

Panting, the tiny parasaur struggled with the soft material, trying to right himself. When he was finally able to get approximately right side up he saw immense blue scales, usually barely visible, but at this size quite apparent, all around him. An internal argument began inside his head as he considered the pros and cons of Blue finding him. On the one hand, if Blue found him he'd have to listen to whatever he came over to say. On the other hand, not being found could result in his death. This was a hard decision.

His thoughts were interrupted by Blue stepping forward, the dexterous toes curling ever so slightly as they lifted from the floor. Dinosorceror found himself squeezed and pressed into cold, blue scale, squirming uselessly as the wind was knocked from his tiny lungs. Were it not for the soft piece of carpet fluff giving him a little support the toes may well have crushed him then and there. After the foot landed with an abrupt jerk and the toes released him, Dinosorceror lay in the fuzz exhausted and decided that perhaps trying to alert Blue was the best course of action after all.

With his remaining strength, he found an opening between the raptor's scales and tried his utmost to wriggle his way between them, desperately poking at whatever he could reach. Blue stopped his search for a moment and wiggled his toes a bit. Dinosorceror was knocked about by the simple motions, but kept up his attack. It was his only hope for survival. Blue finally sat and brought the deadly-looking footclaw closer to examine what the problem was. Dinosorceror saw the fierce and annoyed yellow eyes of the raptor and waved his arms, completely willing to give in to any of the raptor's demands just to end his torture.

Blue saw something tiny and green moving between his toes and grunted, “Stupid bug or something messing up my perfect scales. Raptors are too awesome to have parasites.” Dinosorceror hooted indignantly at being called a parasite and was about to shout a response when the raptor lowered an immense black fingerclaw and flicked the tiny aberration from his toes. Dinosorceror flew through the air, momentarily knocked out from the blow. When he regained consciousness, Blue was standing over him, one toe looming above. He desperately tried to crawl away through the carpet but Blue simply dropped the single digit down on him and started grinding it into the carpet.

“Bugs do not belong on raptor toes!” Blue rumbled as he finished grinding down on the tiny green speck. The raptor's toe lifted and the huge reptile turned to leave, as Dinosorceror curled up, a bad case of carpet burn the result of his abuse beneath the mighty raptor toes. He struggled to his feet one last time, watching the swaying raptor tail retreat to the door high above.

“But I'll be back!” Blue announced as he turned back one last time before stomping out the door. With a weary groan, Dinosorceror passed out in the sea of carpet, dreading what the future might hold for him.

Post subject: Re: Commission: Raptors Are Dangerous
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:07 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Okay, so I'm torn. Do I really spooge to Blue? :) Is this a time-paradox-presentation of that "RP" he said we had at one time, even though I never ever remember him stomping me? I feel dirty. :)

Anyway, here's the best line in the whole story:

Quote:
On the one hand, if Blue found him he'd have to listen to whatever he came over to say. On the other hand, not being found could result in his death. This was a hard decision.

Oh, That Blue(tm0. :) Thanks, S'lendro. :ninastomp:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:20 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Y'know, I just got that now as well, at the very end..."dreading what the future might hold." Not the fact that I'm a tiny bug, the fact that Blue will be back to nag me. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:10 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
Very well done!

And yes, that was a funny line :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:12 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Rawr! Image