Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cam Dragon (RP w/ Seika)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:11 pm 
Movie Monster
Species: Anthro Dragon
I just felt like I wanted to post this since I really liked how it came out and it was what I'd term "delightfully fucked."
I was Jared and Seika played Alex. Jared is actually almost becoming a character for me, since this is like the third RP I've used him in. Anyway, edited slightly, but this is still mostly a raw RP. Sadly, it's not much worse than most of the stuff I post here as far as polish, so I don't think it'll be a problem. :lol:

-----------

The human male opened the door to his cramped dorm room after class on a sunny Thursday afternoon. He clutched a massive water bottle in one hand, and a satchel of sorts in his other. He flipped on his computer, taking a long slow drag of his water bottle before grinning softly, clicking open a Skype invite sent to him from his girlfriend. A young female's face filled the screen as the male began to talk with her. "Hey Jess. We're still going to that movie tonight, right?" he exclaimed excitedly.

Jared, his roommate, walks into the dorm and sets his stuff down over by his bed. The imposing scaled figure looks over at his roommate and internally holds back a sneer of dislike. Ever since he'd been roomed with a human he'd been longing to put him in his place. He grunted a hello before digging his special packet from his bag quietly. This was just the boost he needed today.

Alex nodded his head shortly at the bulky dragon. Ever since he'd roomed up with him...things had been difficult. He never cleaned, he hogged the shower and seemed to do things just to annoy him. Alex merely dismissed these as jealousy. It's not his fault that people seemed to like him more than a dragon with a social problem. "I'll be right back Jess. Gotta use the bathroom," he grinned and slid from his seat and strolled into the bathroom.

Jared lays reclining on his bed and watches the human enter the bathroom. Seeing his opportunity the dragon lazily stretches and sits up, going to the dorm door and locking the bolt before looking busy, moving towards the computer desk out of view of the webcam. He carefully opens Alex's bottle and dumps the packet inside, swirling it around with a smirk and quickly replacing the cap. He nonchalantly walks back to his bed and kicks off his shoes and socks, airing out his feet a little while he waits.

The human shortly returns from the bathroom, glaring at his roommate’s sneakers lying on the floor before he slumps back into his chair, popping open the cap of the water bottle, chugging down what remained of the liquid inside before he turned his attention back to Jess. "So..what time are we gonna m-m-me-" Alex gagged slightly, his head pounding...no...his entire body pounding as he stumbled to the floor. Through squinting eyes, he witnessed....his body somehow getting smaller and smaller. It wasn't even thirty seconds before Alex was a mere two inches in height.

Jared calmly looks over and walks towards the desk. As the dragon's shadow casts over you, he rumbles, "Well well, what do we have here?"

Alex shook his head, slowly coming to his senses. "J-jared...please...get help." the tiny human cried out from the floor. "Something happened....I....i dunno what..." the human gulped, watching as the dragon's toes splay before him...each one nearly as large as he was.

Jared takes a step forward, seeming to ignore you. In fact you note with horror that one of the huge black-scaled feet comes dangerously close to stepping on you as it settles to the floor next to you. The now huge dragon is leaning forward and looking at you computer screen. "This your girlfriend then?"

"Y-yeah...why..." Alex scoots away from the gargantuan paw as far as he could manage. His girlfriend however, stares out at the monitor with a somewhat confused look. "Where's Alex..." her voice rang out inside of the room. "Listen. Jared. PLEASE, go get someone,” Alex cried out from the floor, resting against the nearby chair leg in order to protect himself from the massive scaled feet of the dragon.

Jared looks down and grins a little, pushing the chair over and causing you to fall onto your back, your support removed. With you lying there he lifts a huge black paw and pins your tiny shrunken body firmly under his sole. He looks back to the screen and says, "Alex is kind of busy. He wants you to hold on for a second."

His cries of protest are cut short from the scaled sole pressing harshly down on his face. He kicked, punched and even bit at the scales restraining him...but to no avail.

Jared thinks for a moment, idly flexing and rubbing the massive sole over the tiny human and enjoying the futile struggles you're putting up. He looks at the camera and smiles. He bends down and lifts his foot a little bit, just so his large fingers can grab your legs. He tugs you out from under his foot and lifts you up, dangling you upside down by your legs. He smirks as he raises you so the camera can see you hanging there. "Say hi to your girlfriend, Alex!"

The human dangles there, not really able to say much in his current condition. Scarlet blood quickly rushes to his head, making it appear that there was a small grape on top of a human body, dangling before the camera. "C-call the cops...." Alex gags out to his girlfriend. "d-do it...."

Jared shakes his head. "I can pop your boyfriend with a quick squeeze, so don't try anything dumb. Not to mention you'll never get them to believe your story." He points at the screen, "So you stay right there and watch, or all they'll find is a small stain, got it?"

The girl nods, a small, timid movement, her eyes filled with absolute horror as i dangled to and fro from the scaled hand. "J-jared...why...why did you do this....please....let me down. Let me go. I'll do anything you want, please..."

Jared snickers, "You could use a different perspective on our relationship. We're not equal. I'm a dragon and you're just a human bug. Now...tell your girlfriend that." He shoves the dangling human right up to the camera.

His faced pressed into the lens of the camera...knowing if he defied the one restraining him, that his life would end on the sole of his foot or burning within his stomach acid...he pried open his lips. "I....i'm just a human bug....and you're a dragon"

"Good boy," the dragon hisses, pulling you away from the camera and angling it down at the desk, where he drops you roughly before pulling up your chair and putting his feet up on your desk. As he settles one heel after the other on either side of you, the desk shakes and knocks you down. He smiles down the length of his body at you. "Your dragon master could use a foot rub, slave."

"F-foot rub..." the human gasps up at you. "Why...why do you want me to massage your feet...?" the tiny human stared up at the scaled digits, the rough solescales, and then at the dragon's jeering face. His face reddened slightly. "I....do you get your kinks from this or something...it's wrong" he boldly added to his last statement.

Jared frowns and uses a single toe to push you over, pinning you under it and grinding down on your body slightly. "Do it because if you don't you're going to become a mess on the bottom of my foot, slave. It's not wrong to crush bugs like you."

The human nodded quickly, crawling over to the other foot. He carefully reached out a hand to the gigantic sole, beginning to rub the "ball" of the paw gently. He could have simply wept at the amount of humiliation he was undergoing at this moment. His girlfriend watched on in absolute disgust, anger narrowing her pupils. "That's disgusting." she screeched.

Jared leans forward and whispers, "Hah, even your girlfriend thinks you're disgusting. Why don't you give my scales a little licking, bug? I had a long day and my scales are feeling kind of musky and dirty down there. Perfect food for bugs, though, right?" He sits back and glares with a smile on his face, expectant.

"That's....." he didn't bother to finish his sentence. A lofty size emerged from his lips. He kneeled before the scaled sole before him and slowly pressed his tongue to the very base of the sole scales.

Jared smiles and flexes the huge toes high above, the motion causing tendons and muscles to ripple beneath the scales in front of you. His scales taste disgusting to you. They smell of the dragon's sneakers and taste of shoe and musk and what you can only assume is dragon. "Mmm yeah, keep it up tiny."

The licks grow more frequent and longer in length as the human travels up one of the broad scaled toes. Grime is constantly swallowed down, his eyes wincing with the degradation of the task before him. His face flushed every time he watched his girlfriend glance down at him. And there was nothing he could do about it. "Please....Jared. Let him go. Please...." the female pleaded. "Don’t make him do this anymore. It's wrong and inhumane..." her eyes filled with tears

Jared just chuckles, watching the tiny human lick the crud from his scales. "Thankfully I'm not human." Watching the human humiliated in front of his silly girlfriend causes a stirring deep down in the dragon. He purrs as he feels the tiny tongue slip across his musky scales and a bulge begins to form in the crotch of his black jeans. He grins, giving the tiny human a little squeeze when you slip between two of his toes to lick. "You two ever had sex?"

"That's none of your business..." she responded hotly, watching as her precious Alex flailed, his head caught between two ebony toes, his tongue stretching itself to its limit in order to lap the grime from the toecrotch. "Even if I did. He was better in bed then you'd ever be."

Jared tilts his head and lets go of the struggling human. "I doubt that. Hey, bug, take off your clothes!" He pushes at Alex with a huge black toe.

"Y-yes master..." he nods and shivers slightly, slipping off all of his clothes, standing nude in front of the massive dragon as his girlfriend watched on in morbid curiosity.

Jared puts his feet down and leans forward, squinting at the tiny human on the desk and using a finger to poke at your groin. "This tiny thing? Are you sure about that?" The dragon laughs loudly at your newly exposed size.

The human's face turns beet red as he attempts to hide his tiny sex organs. "Y-yes master...this small thing...." he mutters.

Jared smirks and stands up, tossing aside his t-shirt and unbuttoning and unzipping his pants in front of you and the camera. He slips off the black jeans and stands close to the desk in his boxers, the large bulge in the black fabric looming over your tiny form. "Oh, sure, great in bed. If you like tiny sex toys anyway." The godlike figure of the dragon can't help but impress.

The human girl bites her lip, attempting to avoid looking at the obviously attractive physique of the dragon....as well as the massive bulge throbbing in his pants, making her mate seem so...insignificant in comparison. "W-what are you going to do with him..." she asks him, nearly breathless.

Jared grins at the obvious effect this is having on Alex's girlfriend and says, "One of the few things your boy friend is good for..." A huge black hand reaches down and catches the tiny naked human between fingers. You're lifted up to the throbbing bulge and pressed against the fabric, slowly dragged up over the dragon's groin before being dangled while he pulls open his underwear and the hot musky air from within washes over your tiny naked body.

"N-no....don't...." Alex cries out helplessly, again kicking at the fingers restraining him as he sees the massive member, slowly extending itself to greet the new found arrival. The sheer scent of the member is powerful enough to make one faint. "That's not gonna hurt him...right?" the girl on the monitor asked with a sense of odd curiosity surrounding her question.

Jared shrugs and drops the tiny human. "It doesn't really matter. If I'm pleased the slave fulfills his purpose."

"You're so....ruthless..." she let the words hang slightly. However, there was no anger present in her voice, but something akin to...admiration? She cocked an eyebrow as she watched her boyfriend disappear into the pants of the dragon. Alex, however, was hanging on for dear life at the base of the huge member.

Jared grins wide, his white pointed teeth showing. He takes a step forward and fills the camera view with just his massive bulge, allowing the outline of the tiny struggling human against his massive package to show.

The girl opens her mouth as if to say something, her eyes fixated on that spot where the little outline was struggling, and stopped. Her cheeks flushed a somewhat pink color, looking on as she watched the outline crawl up to the very tip of the member.

Jared continues grinning unseen while a hand slips down to his crotch and starts to play with the little human, putting on a show for his girlfriend. His huge black fingers press the tiny form into the tip of his cock for a while then knock him off, causing him to tumble down into the depth of the boxers, where a scaled hand rubs the little outline against that of his balls. "He's completely at my mercy...just something to be toyed with..." he whispers to the camera.

"Just...a toy...." she grins slightly. "That's....just....hot...." she again blushes while her boyfriend is getting a nice face full of scaly balls. It doesn't take very long however before his cries gradually weaken, his flailing ceases. He falls limp against your hand, having fainted.

Jared continues rubbing against his crotch even after the little body goes limp, until finally he groans and a wet stain spreads down the front of his boxers. While the girlfriend watches, he reaches a hand down inside and fishes the tiny, limp, cum-covered body of Alex and holds him in front of the camera, dripping. "Aww, the little toy is all tired out." He moves the camera back to his grinning face while he holds up the unconscious, but still breathing, Alex. He stares at the lustful face of the girlfriend and chuckles, "You should come by...he'll recover soon. We could have some fun...together.”

She grinned. "Perhaps I will. What do you plan to do with him him?" a devious smirk appeared on her face.

Jared smiles back, "I'm saving him...for you." He watches her get up from her chair excitedly, on her way over. When she leaves Jared sets Alex down on the desk and turns off the camera. With a smug grin he gets out another packet from his bag. Yes, today was going to be a good day.

Post subject: Re: Cam Dragon (RP w/ Seika)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Damn, that's some fine RP! :) Quite different from the norm, too, nice twists.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:04 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
Aaaah, good old scaly superiority! The two of you brought it across very well here - thanks for sharing this!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 pm 
Species: Phoenix
I fucking loved doing this with you Selendro. It was a great amount of fun. :P