Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ACIDFORGEPRODUCTIONS PRESENTS: MACROPLANET WIP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:39 pm 
Blackredragoness
Species: GEOGREYMON
ACIDFORGEPRODUCTIONS PRESENTS: MACRO PLANET

Hello furaffinity this is rathdakrogan and I'm here to tell about an New project I've embarked on. Because I find myself wanting to do more than just look at art I've decide to take to the gaming market... I acquired the software to make games like far cry 3 and crysis 3 and am not only plotting what this software could do but how many kinky thing I can make. My plan to make a game is on my top priority. Since we are on the topic of time I'd like to talk about the expected time to make this game might be... because I'm just starting it might be a year to eight I don't know but one thing is for sure before I attempt to get a job for Sony I want to give back to the furaffinity group and lavadomefive and give them a game they won't forget. Now before I get too crazy let me explain what the game will consist of...

Macro planet is a game taking place on a massive 16,386meter by 16,386meter map about the size of yah you can guess... anyways the game will be about the player a human who was sent to this planet to explore. Your size to the inhabitants is 3 inches to their seven feet... Okay I'll figure that out later... Okay now back to it as a micro you will discover a vastly different world that's always changing... it will have weather patterns and various dangers and thousand Of interactions that would make even the most hard core furry fan quench... Let's talk about each model in particular... the base format will be in 3ds max... easy to use... These models hopefully if all goes as plan will have a body that is completely modeled inside and out that meaning it's only inevitable that something would be inside them right? Anyways these models will be coded to human like nature... these AI will eat, sleep, umm you know what come after eating... they will have the ability to interactive with the character and other ai... The AI will be almost 100 models so if you'd like to help I would be so ducking thankful I am only one guy am I right! anyways... The player will be able to interact with simple items like doors, mouse holes and other typical items... and to much of your joy the items you interact with can lead to some interesting out comes... Players can let's say hide in a fridge and maybe find a spot in one of the macros favored meals... The macro realizes he's hungry and can eat that meal.. from there the player will fight to survive in the gut which can be possible to survive defending on your survival knowledge... Now the macros will have a system of alertness that can when high cause actions to follow... for example if the player is stooping around the macros bathroom you best not go in when it's yah know... The macro can take advantage of you... let's just say you better know how to reason to survive... each word in your conversation can influence your outcome... Another detail is that each macro has sensual properties that if th player fan complete certain tasks he can be more than just a spec... the main fetishes will be related to normal interactions like unaware... Vore and scat will be possible to... pretty much anything you'd want is plausible... now back the AI behavior I am planning on setting the AI's behavior to a semi set pattern so they will do things like eat four to five times a day or not depending on the species, they will also nee to sleep which will make exploration fun just don't wake them... As with the normal routines the player can in his own time be able to figure out what the macro does at each point of the day... Use it to your advantage you want a vore outcome learn when it eats and get in some!! Players will also be able to witness things every animal does like sex and acts like that... macros will be able to interact with other macros in multiple environments... Okay to better explain this make a first person furry version of the Sims three mixed with skyrim... Apart from the obvious this project is not a one person ordeal so PLEASE HELP! I know you are looking st me and thinking how can I help!?" "I'm a human like all of you and I just want to be recognized... For his to work I don't want money people need to realize that money only makes you owing... All I need is help in terms of if you know somewhere to get models or some software that could aid me that's all I ask for... I am human and can't work 24/7 so I will not expect to get this done in a week... no this project will take years or maybe more... when it's done I'll be sure to give as freeware. Okay know let's talk about what species and creatures are on my list to include in terms of models being supplied... each species will have both a male model and female model and herm included....
Godzilla
Krogan
Dragon
Raptor
Spinosaurus
Digimon
Xenomorphs
Turians
Asari
Halo aliens
Furries
Kaiju
Giantess (Female only!)
Vorcha
Salarian
Dinosaurs (Many)
Quarian
Zinyat (Saints row 4)
Pokemon (User requests it's all about what I can find...)
Custom characters( based on availability)
Horses (Sorry No MLP)
Aquatic species
Argonian
Demons
Snakes and other lizards
Turtles
Wolf's
Many more!!

Post subject: Re: ACIDFORGEPRODUCTIONS PRESENTS: MACROPLANET WIP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:28 am 
Species: Tuatara
Well, the concept sounds good~ I wish you the best of luck with it and eagerly await results :)