Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: starting over
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:05 pm 
Wee li'le roo
Species: Kangaroo
I've been reflective as of late, and distracted. I'm settling down, growing up, and changing alot of personal and emotional problems. With this comes changes.
Its been a thought to just completely wipe my slate clean and dissapear from the furry communities, then re-enter with a new name and look, but the problem is, folks know my style now too well, and I'm too moral to change my name and descieve folks, and there aren't too many other sites where they like the same stuff I do, that don't know me and my style.
So with this, I've made a determined descision, even after buying a whole new suit, I'm moving on to a fresh look, a new start, and a new outlook on life in general.
My Naval career comes to an end next year in june [march if I can swing it]. I flop around too much with my colors, to some of my aquantences, this is a pet peeve. So this is it. the neon green and black stays in reserve for the time being, but I am trying to pull away from it as much as possible without actually destroying it. this is the new sceme I'm working on while downing a new favorite beverage, Dr. Pepper. I always loved it, but now it's more of a lust.
One of these pics is an aussie Bush appeal, an outfit I was wearing in Korea believe it or not. and the second is an old outfit on an old version of Karo that I descided to bring back cause I like it.

Attachments:
Karo Jacket.JPG
Karo Jacket.JPG [ 51.61 KiB | Viewed 2178 times ]
Bush Karo.JPG
Bush Karo.JPG [ 60.49 KiB | Viewed 2174 times ]

Post subject: Re: starting over
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:21 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Well, there ain't nothin' wrong with still settling in on a persona, Karo. However, you do have to realize that some people are vain and if you make a radical change, they'll lose interest 'cause you're not what they were "looking for" anymore. And if that's the case, tough titty for them, boo hoo! :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:01 am 
Wee li'le roo
Dinosorceror wrote:
Well, there ain't nothin' wrong with still settling in on a persona, Karo. However, you do have to realize that some people are vain and if you make a radical change, they'll lose interest 'cause you're not what they were "looking for" anymore. And if that's the case, tough titty for them, boo hoo! :)

indeed my freind. Thank you, a comment well recieved, and stated. Though, personality wise, I'm stilol the paw obsessed roo that I was, just setting new grownds on what defines me as a whole, more solid groundsw and not so wonky as they were.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:05 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
We still luff you.

*snugs fuzzy roo as as his colors rotate wildly* :)

(and one can still see that you are you, despite no neon green *envies* )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:08 am 
Self-made mule
Species: hinny
Were you actually wearing the skull-necklace too while you were in Korea? >.>

I'm ofcourse predisposed to like the darkrave + glowy sword -look the best. The pose and expression are really striking too, along with the contrast. If you count the glasses and goggles too, I'd say you're more than making up for the lack of neon-green, but how will people tell now that you're radioactive?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 am 
Wee li'le roo
Patch wrote:
Were you actually wearing the skull-necklace too while you were in Korea? >.>

I'm ofcourse predisposed to like the darkrave + glowy sword -look the best. The pose and expression are really striking too, along with the contrast. If you count the glasses and goggles too, I'd say you're more than making up for the lack of neon-green, but how will people tell now that you're radioactive?

no more radioactive roo. just plain ole 3 inch tall roo. 5ft 9in upon certain occasions, but traditionaly 3inches, a wee-roo if you will ^.^.