Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Perverted Macrophile meets Perverted Microphile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:56 pm 
A micro's micro... that sounds right...
Species: Human Micro
Hello. This is a collaboration story between myself, Jonouchi, and Jinuhinu, showing the first day we met without leaving out a single detail! It's a modified RP done in AIM, so it may read a little weird, but I hope I worked out those errors...

WARNING!

Following story contains:

-Foot Worship (Probably not flag worthy, but still...)
-Cock Vore
-Mawplay (Probably not Flag worthy, but still...)
-Watersports
-Anal Vore
-Scat
-Macro/Micro Yiff

If you are comfortable with all of the above, feel free to read the story!

I hope you enjoy! (Put in a 10 line buffer just so people who don't want to read it don't accidentally glance at it.)

------------

Jonouchi slowly wandered into the general area, not really looking where he was going as he bumped into a scaly wall. He fell backwards at the impact. He stood up and dusted himself off to look at what he bumped into. It was a giant foot! Jinuhinu, noticing something hit his foot, bent over to see what hit him. Jonouchi looked up past the feet to see a giant lizard bending down. Jonouchi was a little afraid and couldn't move. Jinuhinu swung his tail up while he reached his claw down. It lowered and stomped right in front of Jonouchi, almost crushing him. Jonouchi, thinking it's going to hit him, dove
out of the way. Somehow, he dove the wrong way and ended up in-between a pair of toeclaws, dazed. Feeling something move across his foot, Jinuhinu looked down to see what it was. He saw a small person in between his sharp toes... Jinuhinu had never seen anyone that small before as he asked what the small being is doing in his foot. Jonouchi snapped out of it and realized where he was as he looked up at the giant lizard's face from his toes, "Ahhhh! Please don't hurt me! I dove out of the way of your foot and must have fallen between your toes by mistake... please forgive me!" Jonouchi cowered in fear of the giant above.

"Hahaha," Jin laughed, "I wont hurt you. I just wanted to know what was tickling my foot so much down there. Hehe, I kinda like it!" Jin wiggled his toes slightly, just to rattle the small man between them. Jono wobbled with the toes and, hearing that the giant lizard liked it, he slowly made his way further in-between the toes and started licking a little. Jinuhinu murred a little, "Oooh, I like the feeling of that. Hehe, go down some, see if you can hit the spot... "

"O-okay..." Jonouchi nodded shyly as he licked a little lower between the giant scaly's toes, making his way under the skin between the his toes. Jinuhinu murrs a little more, "Oh.. tha-that feels goood... Now hold on to me while I get more comfortable". Jin sat down while he slowly undid his belt to his obi, his foot moving slowly but he kept the little guy in there. Jonouchi heard this and, continued to lick as he wrapped his arms around one of the giant toes. Jinuhinu is sitting down with his tail wrapped behind him. his obi belt is now off, "Aaahh... you're good at this... hehehe.. You must've done
this before..." Jin lifted his foot up a little so he could see the little guy hanging on, looking up at the disrobed lizard. "Th-this is my first time doing something like this, but I've always wa-wanted t-t-to..." Jonouchi stuttered, continuing to hold on as the foot he is on is lifted in the air. Jinuhinu had to admit, "Haha. I've never done this with anyone that was smaller than me 'neither!" Jin leaned in closer to get a better look. He grabbed the back of Jonouchi's shirt and picked him up off the ground with it between his claws "Hehe, let's get you more comfortable..." grinned Jin as he took off Jono's clothes, starting with the shirt. Jono's green overcoat and yellow-stained undershirt taken off. He panicked a little, "Pl-please be careful with those... they're the only clothes I have..."

Jinuhinu chuckled a little, "Heh. Oh I will... just got a little more to take off here. Haha..." He took off Jono's jeans and sneakers rather carefully as he puts Jono's clothes in his belt pocket. Jonouchi nodded as his his clothes get taken off, standing still and rather shy about being unclothed by a rather attractive male giant. Jinuhinu moved you into the palm of his hand, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle..." He leaned his head closer and gave Jono a soft full body lick, who began blushing shyly at being licked by the hot lizard god before him, standing there with his arms stretched out to his sides as if to say 'take me now!'.

Jin gave a small chuckle and the heat from his breath made Jono nice and hot and sweaty. The giant scaly monster started to lick you very intimately, now just focusing on the area in between his legs, working up to the micro's head. Jonouchi became drenched in the drool of his new potential master, being licked more and more intimately as he grew harder and harder by the second. Jinuhinu decided to pause for a second to let his little man catch his breath, deciding to ask, "How do you feel?" Jonouchi panted a little from the ecstasy, "I feel... I feel... really good... th-thanks..."

Jinuhinu chuckled a little more, "Hehehe, you'll feel even even better after this..." He increased his licking a little more. Jono was still blushing greatly, his face beet red. He was rock hard and noticed the huge pillar jutting out from between Jin's legs and started staring at it as he began masturbating to that sight rather vigorously. Jinuhinu saw that his little partner was enjoying the sight of his own mammoth cock, "I hope you'll like the feeling of this as much as I do!" He pushed Jono onto his back in the palm of his claw with his thumb and lowered him to his throbbing dick. He slowly rubbed his little toy against it, "You like that?"

Jonouchi's blushing resumed as he smiled lightly, "Y-yeah... v-very much so... it's so big..." He wrapped his hands around the giant obelisk and licks it as he is rubbed up and down the godly shaft. Jinuhinu murred, "Mmmmh..I-I love how that feels..." He gripped Jono against his shaft as he proceeded to lay down on his back, keeping Jono pinned between his hand and his length. Jonouchi continued to be dragged up and down the giant member as he continued dragging his tongue along it. After
a while, he wriggled loose from the lizard god's grasp and climbed up the cock head to the very large slit at its peak. He looked at the lizard, "Ca-can I explore inside...?"

Jinuhinu was curious about what would happen so he allowed it, "If it pleases you. Heh, just don't hurt yourself, or me..." He laid back and took a break, not expecting how good Jono would feel inside. Jono smiled widely at this and shouted over a word of gratitude to him as he walked over to the slit and slipped inside head-first. The walls of the urethra close around him gently. The feeling of his body rubbing along the walls should be stimulating his partner more than could ever be done on the outside. Suddenly, he made his way to a fork in the road, so to speak. One tunnel lead to the testicles and the other one lead to the bladder. He wouldn't have minded having fun in the bladder if that would've please his god, or he could take the other tunnel into the testicles to be shot out of his cock.

Jinuhinu Felt strangely about this new feeling... He has never had anything like this happen to him before, but it feels too good for him to stop his little friend. Jin shouts erotically, "Mmmhhh... Rub me from the inside like you just did! Make me cum like never before!" Jonouchi, more than willing to please his new master, continued to rub the walls of the urethra around him, using his entire body to stimulate his god greatly. Jinuhinu murred before warning him, "Ohhh... You better be ready... just a little more and I-... I might just...Ohhh..." Jonouchi had been more than ready, his stimulation to the urethra coaxing his own ejaculation as he shot his miniature load inside Jin's cock as it trickled down. Jinuhinu continued moaning, "He-here it-.. ugh..." Jin couldn't hold it down any longer. Jonouchi heard the rushing he was waiting for as a white, sticky flood washed over him and shot him out onto
the giant lizard's chest, his entire body caked in his master's cum. After laying there for a few minutes, he started licking it up where he landed very happily.

Jinuhinu was breathing hard as he liked the feeling of that new experience. He worked his fingers up his own chest. When he got to his little minion he picked him up and said, "You want me to clean you off now...?" Jin licked his chops in eagerness. Jonouchi got lifted up onto one of the giant god's fingers and, after hearing the question, he blushed a little before nodding, then asking a rather interesting question, "Can I...er...continue... to be your... slave... and... sex toy...?" Jonouchi tried to explain himself, "You see... I've always been kicked or thrown whenever I walk into someone larger than me. They found me to be a pest. But you... you actually like having me around and... I love you..." Jin laughed at this, "Hahaha... Just be ready to do anything I tell you to.. and don't get too jealous if I have other friends join in... hahaha... you can invite any friends as good as you are if you want!"

Jonouchi's face lit up, "Oh, thank you, thank you for taking ownership of me, master! Now tell me what you wish me to do. Your wish is my desire, master!" Jin pauses and thinks.... then licks Jonouchi, "I'm sure I can think of something for you to do." Jono enjoys the licking and inquires softly, "If you cannot think of anything, master, I might be able to make a few suggestions...?" Jinuhinu shrugged, "go for it!" Jono giggles as the tongue cleans his body off, "Well, master, you don't seem to be very clean anymore after that rather enjoyable moment... would you care to take a shower with me as your washcloth...?"

Jinuhinu looked mildly interested, "Mmmmmhhhh, sound like a good idea..." Jonouchi sees a shower stall magically appear around them as it turns on. Jonouchi smiles as he's already lathered up and explains his thoughts, "Hehehe... apparently reality changes with our desires... Care to get cleaned up...?" Jinuhinu chuckled as he started rubbing his new slave up and down his scaly chest, working him slowly down as he got all the juicy goodness off Jin's chest. Jono feels good being rubbed all along his master's chest, taking in the natural scent. He is brought down to his landing point and is rubbed into it.
Jonouchi happily licks along it, trying to get as much of it in his mouth as possible before it's all washed away.

While Jin rubs Jonouchi, getting all the cum off of him, Jin starts to rub himself... just the thought and his slow movement gets Jin up quick again. Jono got a little startled from Jin's quick movement, snapping him out of his stupor a little. He looks up at his master. "When I bumped into you earlier, your feet were pretty smelly," he said, insinuating that he wanted to be rubbed up against Jin's feet again. Jinuhinu retorted at this, obviously getting the hint, "Oh really? Heh, I guess you will have to fix that problem, then won't you?" Jin rubbed Jonouchi down his chest, across his member a few times, allowing Jono to get in a few licks, and down his legs until he gets to his foot.

Jin starts out with a rubbing between the toes... rubbing Jono's wet body nice and close to the claws, going back and under each toe. Jono licks the gunk in between his master's toes as his entire body is scrubbed into it. Jin clamped Jono in his toes to keep him steady as he sat down. He dropped Jono on the floor and placed the sole of his foot next to him, "Hope you like how this feels!" Jin brought up his other foot and starts rubbing Jono between his feet. Jonouchi was on cloud nine with this, licking as much as he could lick, taking in the fantastic smell of his master's feet.

Jinuhinu let out a bellowing laugh, "Hurahaha, that licking feels good.." Jin squeezes his feet a little harder together, making Jono nice and tight in between his masters soles. Jono slowly gets more and more squeezed in-between the soles, the smell increasing and parts of the soles previously unlickable due to distance were now in licking range. The soles in this untouched area taste like they have never been cleaned before, but he found that more attractive as he licked off a lifetime's worth of grime from this hidden crevice in his master's soles.

Jinuhinu continued murring, "Oooh... that's nice... never been licked like that before..." Jin starts drooling slightly out the side of his mouth. The licking makes Jin push his feet harder together, pushing Jono even tighter in his soles. Jono was still in ecstasy, but started to feel a little pain as he cried out, "Master, you're hurting me a little..." Jinuhinu lifts one of his feet off of Jono, "Heh, sorry, i got me a little carried away." Jin sees how pressing Jono into his soles made him hard as he hovers his foot over Jono. However, something seemed to be troubling Jono, "I was just wondering if you would like to to officially own me..."

Jinuhinu lowers his foot to the ground next to Jono, "Heh, why don't you feel like you're mine?" Jin bends over to get face to muzzle with Jono. Jono nods and explains, "I remember when I was in Biology class back in my own dimension, it stated that a non-human would normally... erm... "mark" what they considered to be owned by them, and..." Jono starts going quiet due to shyness, but tries to overcome it quickly, resulting in him blurting it all out, "I want you to mark me and make me yours!!"
Jono meeped a little, surprised he was able to do it, then remaining quiet, blushing embarrassedly

Jinuhinu laughed a little, worried it was more than just that, "Heheheheh... You worried me a bit. But what you ask is an easy enough thing to do!" Jin puts his foot on Jono, his hands and lower half secure under his toes with his head and torso exposed. He grabs his member and takes aim at Jono, "get ready to become mine!" Jono smiles as he is held steady, prepared to officially become Jin's personal slave. Jinuhinu grunts ever so slightly before sighing softly as Jono gets the golden shower of his dreams. Jono smiles happily as he is washed over wave after wave in his master's urine, even drinking a little as it flowed past his lips and down his own throat. The pressure of the urine coming down on him was hard enough to feel like a massage, but soft enough not to harm him. He was now the official property of Jinuhinu, his master... and he couldn't be happier. Even his urine was perfect. It smelled like cologne, the taste was slightly bitter, but it had a sweetness to it. He was truly happy.

Jinuhinu's stream of piss slowed more as it quickly came to a halt, "Heh, you're mine, my property now. You'll love every moment of it, I guarantee! Hahahaha!" Jonouchi smiled quite widely*, "I love you master and I will do anything for you, for I am your pet, your toy in all senses of the word, and most importantly, your slave I am nothing more than your property and I couldn't be happier!"

Jinuhinu grinned back down at him, "Hurm.. what should we do now that I officially own you..." He gets an idea and brings his other foot down back to Jono, who looks at the foot coming at him and welcomes it as he is rubbed up and down his master's sole while holding him firmly in his toes. He maneuvers around so that only his torso is being held, taking the gigantic foot into his tiny hands and starts rubbing it and licking it eccentrically Jinuhinu slowly worked Jono closer to the heel where he first bumped into his slave. Jin starts wagging his tail a bit and splashes the pool of urine back up onto Jono and his feet.

Jonouchi gets splashed by the tail and takes it as incentive to rub a little harder and lick more intensely, trying to shove his face into the sole of his master's foot like before. Jinuhinu gets Jono closer to the heel, then he gets to a good spot. Murring some more, he stated in a relaxed tone, "Ahhhh.. right there..." as he wags his tail slightly faster. Jono hears his master moaning and licks at that one spot he was just at vigorously, hopefully causing his master to groan more in ecstasy while he keeps servicing his master's beautiful soles.

Jinuhinu starts drooling. then moans again... getting hard from his slave stimulating a sensitive part of his foot. Jono sees the great obelisk erecting once more as he continues licking at the same spot as hard and as fast as he can to stimulate his master completely. Jinuhinu was becoming more aroused. He finds himself rubbing his own cock. Getting harder than he was before. he looks down to Jono, "Heh that feels good, but now I got something else for you again..." He grabs Jono and starts
t rub him against his dick again while he says, "I want you inside of me again..." as he rubs Jono up and down his length a bit faster now. Jin continues, "this time let me put you inside, don't be startled!" Jin stops rubbing. A moment later, he picks up Jono and slips him inside his slit. Jinu starts to curl up, positioning his head near his cock.

Jono slowly crawls down the urethra of his master. Like before, he ends up at the crossroads and takes the path to the testicles and, as he commands his own body to shrink further to fit, he slides comfortably inside one of his master's testicles. At 1/2 in. tall, he plopped inside the pool of cum inside. The pool of his master's cum was so deep, his feet couldn't reach the bottom! He swims over to a wall and rubs ever so softly to try to stimulate his master more. Jinuhinu loves the feeling of being pleasured from the inside and the outside. Jin is now in position as he places his mouth over his own length. He starts sucking himself, hoping to catch Jono on his departure. He also starts rubbing his sack softly, loving the small object that is giving him much pleasure from inside his sack.

Jono felt the roomy balls shake as large indents appeared in and out of the ballsack. He could feel a rumbling in his chamber and in the tubes above as the cum level rose dramatically. He was shot out of the ballsack, up the urethra, and out of the cock. He expected to land on his master's abdomen again, but appeared somewhere a little less familiar as he was washed wave over wave with both sweet cum and a strange, clear substance he wasn't sure about. He tried a taste, but it had no taste at all. He looked around to see he was laying on a pink mass and was surrounded by white stalagmites and stalactites when he realized he was in his master's maw! He didn't panic, but he did ask something with a little less cheer and a little more fright in his voice, "What is your command now, master?"

Jinuhinu moans as he sucks his own cock, "Mmmhhhmmmm..." He briefly takes his member out of his mouth and pants a little, "Wow you're good...." Jin's tongue throws Jono into the corner of his mouth and continues talking, "You just need to be still" Jin gets Jono on the tip of his tongue as he licks the cum off of Jono, pressing Jono between the tip of his tongue and his razor-sharp teeth. After getting most he spits the little person back into his palm. He them licks at his cock again to try to get it to re-erect. When it does, he closes his mouth around the tiny yet hard extension of himself and slowly rubs
Jono into his palm with his thumb, gently nuzzling him in his hand. He takes in the sight of his master's body, fixating on a part of his master he has yet to explore inside yet. He inquires to his master again, "Master, if I may be so bold as to ask, may I have the honor of being able to climb up inside of your rear...?"

Jinuhinu laughed a bit, "Be my guest, just don't get lost up there... heheh..." Jin gives a small laugh and lowers his hand down to his destination, right under his tailhole. Jono smiles as he is lowered down to his master's rump. He is mere millimeters from the anus of his godlike master as he jumps up to climb inside. Instinctively, the anus slowly starts swallowing Jonouchi inside as he is massaged along the route to his master's colon. He arrives at the colon and, though it's not as nice smelling as his master's feet or cock, it's still oddly arousing as he wanders around inside, his footfalls on the colon hopefully being felt by his master.

Jin felt a nice tickle on his inside. His legs twitched a little, but he continues playing with himself while he is being explored. Jono continues wandering around when he starts looking above him to see another sphincter. He can't reach it without growing, so he tries to grow back to 1 inch tall, but before he can, a mass of goop lands on top of him, rendering him motionless. He's trying to move, but goop just keeps filling inside the colon, encasing him in the stuff. Jonouchi coughs a little at the rancid stench as he hopes that Jin will feel he needs to go soon, because Jonouchi cannot move and is trapped
inside a pile of his master's gradually hardening secretions. Just then, a toilet Jin's size magically appears three feet away from Jin's location. Jin feels a little movement.. he yells at Jono in warning, but he doesn't hear a response... so he goes to the toilet that appeared and releases his slave, still hard from before.

Jono falls from his master's anus and plops into the toilet encased in a log of his master's secretions, He hopes his master will free him from his prison. Before he came out, Jin had already aimed his still aroused cock down into the bowl. Jin relieved himself at Jono's wretched prison, freeing him and engulfing him in his master's wonderful golden goodness, which he lapped up a bit inside the bowl. When his master was done pissing, he swam towards the center of the bowl and looked up at his master's rump from an unorthodox, but erotic angle. He wanted to go back inside despite the risks of another incident, but he didn't want to anger his master by doing so. He merely tried to stay afloat in the pool of water and urine in the toilet, hoping his master would be gracious enough to fish him out rather than flush him down to oblivion.

Jinuhinu finishes up and looks for his new toy, he didn't want to flush something that enjoyable away. He sees his slave swimming in the center and sticks his foot down to grab him out. He smirks at him, "Heh, careful next time... I should shit 'before' you ever try to adventure up there again..." A soaked Jono looks up from between his master's toes and nods* "Yes, master." He looked at his master inquisitively, "Is there anything else you wish of me or shall I rest inside my new
lodgings...?" As he looks over to the pile of clothes, eying a pair of briefs laying next to a pair of socks and a pair of shoes, both of which magically appeared. Apparently, Jonouchi gave his master a choice of his lodgings. Unless, of course, his master wanted more pleasure...

Jin chuckles a little, "Alright, you're going to be staying nice and tight against my shaft, I bet you'll like that!" Jonouchi nodded lightly as Jin put both feet inside the holes of the underwear, placed Jin in the center, and pulled them up so they were nice and snug. Jin chuckled a bit more at his cute little slave so close to the cock he loved so much. Jin continued to clothe himself and walked out of the strange area and back home where he unclothed, save for his underwear. Meanwhile, Jonouchi climbed a little and went inside Jin's sheath far enough so only his head was showing. Jin pulled back the covers and he and his slave went to sleep until tomorrow, where there would be more fun to be had with his new toy.

Hehe...

OOC: Remember, my true identity is a secret to everyone!

Post subject: Re: Perverted Macrophile meets Perverted Microphile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:24 pm 
Species: Lizard
heh, i didnt think we wrote that much hahaha... I don't think i've done anything to that extent b4 but it was enjoyable hehe.

(Heh, i just wanted to post something on this 1. realy nothing big i need 2 say)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:02 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
That's a very nice story there! :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:01 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Nice log (I suppose).
Keep the fun up! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:39 pm 
A micro's micro... that sounds right...
Species: Human Micro
Master Jinuhinu and myself are still new at the whole macro/micro RP thing, so this was actually our first time for both of us. I do hope that we both improve.

OOC: Remember, my true identity is a secret to everyone!