Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hux - Protein (Hard Vore)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:42 pm 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
Hi everyone, RipRoarRex is back, and this time he's got a new animation!!

:) :)

"What?... Elephant vore?! What kind of weirdo gets turned on by that?!"

Lol - I must admit that elephant vore is perhaps the quirkiest of all my quirky little fetishes. I blame it entirely on The Simpsons - one can't help but wonder whether their writing team harbours someone with similar 'tastes', as I can think of at least 4 Simpsons episodes which feature elephants eating people or animals!

Over the years I have created numerous elephant vore animations for my own personal enjoyment, but this is the first time I have created one for public viewing. This is also perhaps my single most ambitious animation project to date - at 42 seconds long, it is the longest, and it is only the second time I have included sounds and multiple camera angles (negating my abandoned TMNT animation), but the image quality is not as good as the "Hux - No Contest" animations. There are some anatomical and biological inaccuracies, but seeing as we are dealing here with a somehwat omnivorous elephant, I think one can safely say that biological accuracy was not a priority here! Lol! The animation itself is perhaps the most fluid I have done, and as chewing is essentially a loop (albeit with slight alterations each cycle), it was also fairly easy to do the main view of Hux. The interior view and zoomed first-person angle were absolute arseburgers though, especially as Jasc Animation Shop 3 has absolutely no tool to assist in creating what is really a fairly simple zoom sequence that any other software could probably make in seconds. However, it was creating the sounds for this which was perhaps the most difficult yet amusing part; amateur foley is a bizarre thing, and this particular project involved a mad mix of plastic bags, Coco Pops, Dairy Milk chocolate, paper, water and some leaves! Lol! Sometimes, you do have to wonder whether pursuit of your fetish is going too far...

Now as ever, let's not beat about the bush - this animation is essentially a merciless Hux crushing and swallowing a cute little bird, and although there is very very little in the way of blood or gore on show here with most of the destruction hidden from view, the sound effects very much serve to boost the suggestion that Hux is exhibiting his victim's crunchier qualities... So if all this bothers you, don't watch it. However, for that minute demographic that shares my peculiar interest, I hope this is to your liking. For those into vore but not into elephants, I recommend still taking a look at this as the interior angles may still appeal. And to the rest of you, even if this holds no appeal whatsoever, I hope at least that you will be able to appreciate the work that went into creating this.

If you've got an FA account with adult submissions enabled, you can click the image below to watch the clip in your browser window. Otherwise, right-click the link and download a zipfile containing a .mpg version.

Spying a small bird on a nearby branch, Hux decides to add a little bit of protein to his meal...

You can click the image below to watch the clip in your browser window (loading times may vary). Alternatively, right-click the link and download a zipfile containing an .mpg version.

Spying a small bird on a nearby branch, Hux decides to add a little bit of protein to his meal...

Download Hux - Protein (6.5MB)

RRRex

Post subject: Re: Hux - Protein (Hard Vore)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:50 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Wow, that was really sweet, Rex! :) That is definitely your coolest animation to date! :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:06 pm 
Magnificent Bastard
Well! I wasn't even aware elephants even had a fair number of teeth beyond the highly visible tusks. (More proof)

As for anticipating snide remarks for your unique interest, fear not, as the whole concept is subjective. Heck, when I first learned of the word, I considered pronouncing it with a long "e" since in my case it fit so well. And of course, I admire that your determination for originality is unparalleled. Why bother with stock sound effects shared amongst countless Flash animators when you can accomplish the same task and go cuckoo for Coco Puffs? Your effort will not go unsung, I assure you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:10 pm 
A micro's micro... that sounds right...
Species: Human Micro
I agree with the above comments wholeheartedly. Very very nicely done!

OOC: Remember, my true identity is a secret to everyone!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:21 am 
I love footpaws!
Species: Silver western dragon
I just watched it, and yeah, it's very nicely done! I really enjoy the in-maw shot, especially when he's chewing that little bird.

Great work! :up:

Also, I love their feet, of course! ^^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:34 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Yes, very nicely done!

And yeay for diversity. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:07 am 
Thanks, all you guys. I've been somewhat surprised by the sheer level of reaction there has been to this here and elsewhere, I must admit.

:)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:52 pm 
Species: Anthro tree sloth
Well, it's not unknown RL for herbivore creatures to very occasionally eat meat. This thread reminded me something I heard in a nature program a while back about giraffes -- apparently on rare occasions giraffes while eating leaves if there is a birds' nest mixed in with the leaves they'll eat it - and also any baby birds inside(!). And not only that, but my species :) tree sloths will occasionally eat meat (carrion, and maybe insects), but again it is rare, usually it's leaves!

SP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:24 am 
Slothpuck wrote:
This thread reminded me something I heard in a nature program a while back about giraffes -- apparently on rare occasions giraffes while eating leaves if there is a birds' nest mixed in with the leaves they'll eat it - and also any baby birds inside(!).

I've sketched Hux doing exactly that on numerous occasions, actually.

And one tends to end up falling out of the nest and lands rather close to Hux's feet with predictable consequences.

...damn, I'm sick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: