Legacy LD5

Forum/Website Through 2017
About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Greetings!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:37 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Wow, that's gotta be the first "I found LD5 on a mobile phone" I've ever heard. :) Oh, These Amigas(tm)!

Anyway, it seems that since I'm behind in slipper production, need to get those nanosaurs bizzy!

:slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :waterboat: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:01 am 
Draconian Warrior
Species: Draconian
Dinosorceror wrote:
Wow, that's gotta be the first "I found LD5 on a mobile phone" I've ever heard. :) Oh, These Amigas(tm)!

Anyway, it seems that since I'm behind in slipper production, need to get those nanosaurs bizzy!

:slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :waterboat: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper:

Wow! really? I thought there would be at least one other person who had seen LD5 on their mobile. :o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:06 pm 
Species: Snow Leopard
lol Dino whip them into line.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:29 pm 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
Lol, I would like a pair of slippers too!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:21 pm 
Draconian Warrior
It's a good thing you gave me those slippers, Dino. I've caught the flu, and it's a nasty strain. I feel terrible and can't taste sod all! :( Oh well, at least i'll have warm feet. :claw:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:28 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Glad to be of service, and I hope I made enough for everybody. :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:48 am 
Draconian Warrior
Can anybody help me? I am experiencing difficulties with my account on Bigclawz. Although I was successfully registered on 14/11/08, I still cannot post to the the website's forum, and attempts to contact the administrator have yielded no response. I was wondering if there was a problem with the site as there doesn't seem to have been any new posts in the last week as far as I can tell. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:29 pm 
Self-made mule
Species: hinny
Have you verified your account yet?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:34 pm 
Draconian Warrior
I've spoken to Giran and have re-registered under my full name. Let's hope this time everything runs as smoothly. :claw: :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:52 am 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
Lacerta X wrote:
Yes, i was quite surprised, although access was slow and a lot of the time images wouldn't load. I first discovered RipRoarRex's Realm with this phone. Rexar is absolutely incredible! RRR is a very talented artist! :)

:whistle:

Lol!

Thanks very much, Lacerta X! May I also offer a belated welcome to LD5. And I can't help but smile that you had stumbled across my website via your mobile phone. Your story strikes a particular chord with me because I had a very similar introduction to the fandom; As I mention on the About RRRex page of my site, I myself stumbled across BigClawz and LD5 whilst browsing for King Koopa pictures in Google-adapted pages on my mobile phone back in April 2007, providing me with the revelation that I was not alone. I didn't have a computer at that point, but luckily my brother bought a laptop and gave me his old desktop PC just a couple of days later, giving me the opportunity to register. Some striking similarities there, one feels...

:lol:

Dinosorceror wrote:

Lol - as mentioned previously, that's not strictly true Dino; I discovered you in the same way...! ;) Hurrah for WAP!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:30 am 
Draconian Warrior
RipRoarRex wrote:
Thanks very much, Lacerta X! May I also offer a belated welcome to LD5. And I can't help but smile that you had stumbled across my website via your mobile phone. Your story strikes a particular chord with me because I had a very similar introduction to the fandom; As I mention on the About RRRex page of my site, I myself stumbled across BigClawz and LD5 whilst browsing for King Koopa pictures in Google-adapted pages on my mobile phone back in April 2007, providing me with the revelation that I was not alone. I didn't have a computer at that point, but luckily my brother bought a laptop and gave me his old desktop PC just a couple of days later, giving me the opportunity to register. Some striking similarities there, one feels.
Yes, there are many similarities, especially when you consider what I first searched for on my phone. I was also looking for images of King Koopa, and I also found the picture of him by Teaslebone! I read all about you on your web page and I am just amazed at how similar our two stories are. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:45 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
When I found the 'dome, cellphones couldnt do internet. Let alone pictures or colors. :whistle:

But then again when the first people came here operating systems likely couldnt do more than 16 colors or were either. :D

Anyway, glad you all found it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm 
Blue wrote:
When I found the 'dome, cellphones couldnt do internet. Let alone pictures or colors. :whistle:

But then again when the first people came here operating systems likely couldnt do more than 16 colors or were either. :D

Haha, I still have one of the old type writing computers in my shed it still works as well as my one with vista.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:37 pm 
Draconian Warrior
Blue wrote:

Thanks, Blue. :)

By the way, I love your avatar. It's really cute. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:13 pm 
:worried: Oh no Blue's gonna go all crazy again.... XD
He loves his feet being loved :whistle:

EDIT: Sorry i'm on 5 diffrent forums... Sorry Blue i'll make it up to you by putting you in a story soon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next