Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:24 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Skyra - Gravity
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:03 am 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
Hi everyone, RipRoarRex here.

Yes, I finally found some time to squeeze out some new work! Hurrah!! :)

I'm not a particularly keen vorephile, especially not soft vore, but I do dabble in it occasionally when the mood takes me. It did recently, combined with an uncontrollable urge to draw some new Skyra art. Hence, this new two-page comic is the result.

One big mistake I made with this comic - that was to go mental with detail on the first panel then realise that doing so would mean having to go to the same level of detail on every other panel. Fortunately however my motivation didn't die out and I was able to finish all of it to a high standard. I should note however that the first panel was done differently to the rest; this was the only panel to be created using my old "draw and photograph" method, whilst all the others were given the benefit of my new scanner (which I'm delighted with, by the way).

:)

On a pointless side note, my subconscious must have a sick sense of humour. Seeing as I create most of my art either when I'm alone in the house or at night, it usually means things are pretty quiet around me. Some of the processes of digital art (e.g. blending) aren't particularly interesting and one's mind can easily wander. Mine often fills the silence by coming up with songs which I then end up singing to myself over and over until I start doing something more interesting. I couldn't help but notice however on this occasion that as I was colouring this comic, several times I realised how some of the lyrics I was singing were rather hideously appropriate, such as 'Lyla' by Oasis ("catch me if I fall"), or 'Rain King' by Counting Crows ("in the belly of a black-winged bird") etc. etc...!

:lol:

Anyway, enough of the silliness. For those of you into this type of thing, hope you enjoy the comic!

--------------------------------------------

Even though he could easily fly up and grab the mouse, Skyra prefers to wait patiently for his victim to tire under the relentless drain of gravity until it can do nothing but suffer the humiliation of relinquishing itself of its own accord.

RRRex

Post subject: Re: Skyra - Gravity
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:18 am 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
I like the PoV on the first panel, it rocks!

Then again, I don't have an affinity over vore either...so, cool. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:23 pm 
Magnificent Bastard
Impressive for you, unfortunate for the mouse. While it's clear he would not survive either way, I don't see why the mouse would not be able to hold on indefinitely, especially when panicked. I think it has something to do with the square-cube law...

Warning: The above link contains high quantities of science and physics, the bane of many macro-enthusiasts. Accept reality at your own risk.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:20 pm 
Species: Snow Leopard
Wow for the pictures Rex Thanks for that treat,And that physics page made my brain hurt XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:02 pm 
I love footpaws!
Species: Silver western dragon
Wow! :D Great vore work! It's so amazing, once again! :whistle:

Love the first pic btw! :P

Also, I love their feet, of course! ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:33 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Well, vore doesn't do much for me, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the caliber of art! Great stuff, great points of view, and great coloring job. :slipper: :slipper:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:06 pm 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
Sprotchymon wrote:
While it's clear he would not survive either way, I don't see why the mouse would not be able to hold on indefinitely, especially when panicked. I think it has something to do with the square-cube law...

Warning: The above link contains high quantities of science and physics, the bane of many macro-enthusiasts. Accept reality at your own risk.

Tut. Physics. In the macrofur world, physics is a controversial discipline, widely discredited and viewed with great contempt. "Nuke the physicists!" they cry (somewhat ironically), whilst carrying big placards displaying Sir Isaac Newton's face with a line through it. Most macro furs believe physics to be a trick, a conspiracy designed to fool micros into thinking that they cannot possibly be crushed from above by a giant paw. Naturally, most of them subsequently go to great efforts to disprove the theory...

:lol: GO MACROFURS!!

Lol!!

Thanks very much to everyone who has commented. :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:10 am 
Minimum Exposure, Maximum Damage
Species: Velociraptor
The artwork is incredible. Well done!