Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dras Worship
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:53 am 
Species: Western Eastern Hybrid Dragon
Not much of a title name, I know. It's all I could think of though.

So, I'm sure most of you probably know Dras from some of Ahastar's work.

Awhile ago, he caught yours truly and trampled the copper dragon to death in an execution. Unfortunately, Timanth has this rather annoying/useful habit of slithering back together into one piece after he's died. Dras decided to take advantage of that, and well, has been doing some experimenting with a mental link opened involuntarily during the execution.

Somehow, as much as he hated being the blue raptor's foot-slave at first, part of his mind has begun clamoring for more, and it has only grown larger with each additional "experiment," and has even begun arousing him...

Dras (c) Diablo
Timanth (c) me

Attachments:
File comment: Lick...good dragon...
Dras Worship.jpg
Dras Worship.jpg [ 235.52 KiB | Viewed 5140 times ]

Post subject: Re: Dras Worship
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:38 am 
smexy assassin
Species: anthroraptor
Woah! This is awesome! I love how you have a small area zoomed in to see Dras's sole up close with saliva dripping off of it. Also nice how much bigger Dras is. Just one tiny critique: the sickle toe on Dras's foot is on the wrong side in the zoomed in part. I hope I get to see more of this! :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:05 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
That turned out a very nice lounging rapta pose indeed.
And like you said its indeed very different from the angle I had in mind when mentioned it.
Very nice and smooth well-defined line drawing Timanth! :up:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:16 am 
Razor wrote:
Woah! This is awesome! I love how you have a small area zoomed in to see Dras's sole up close with saliva dripping off of it. Also nice how much bigger Dras is. Just one tiny critique: the sickle toe on Dras's foot is on the wrong side in the zoomed in part. I hope I get to see more of this! :)

The foot I have in the zoomed in image is his other foot, the one that's not visible because it's held somewhat below and behind the one that's showing so Timanth can lick it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
The detail in that pose is exceptional! Now, fess up...what, is this only the second picture I've ever seen from you, and it's already this good? Have you been arting for years in secret? :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:59 am 
Species: Stallion
wow this is hot stuff! i can really imagine being there and viewing this and that hes licking his sexy paw! id do the same! you can sense the dominance in his eyes as he watches him. id be his foot slave any day! you can feel the heat and the passion in this artwork!
what im trying to say is you can imagine it happening and that looking at it, you feel sucked into the artwork and that its real, like going to the cinema and being involved in the film. i hope you understand what i mean. anyway so far this is Art of the Week for me. And its only monday :)
i love the way he "comes back to life" even after being crushed to bits. thats a good way to continue. my character does that. whats the fun of being crushed only once and then thats it?
thats what i like about this lifestyle. its a fantasy so you can be what you want and act how you want!
im not sure who dras is though, ill check after this post.
keep up the great work. im truly awed.
(and another emotion as well. see if you an guess which one ;) )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:15 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
Very sexy stuff, Timanth! That pose is to die for and the size difference between them is quite wonderful. Thank you very much for drawing Dras and doing such a wonderful job of it!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:49 am 
yeah i agree. id love to see more of this dras character! been looking on the net for a while cant find any :(

also while im here, Timanth do you have a fur affinity page? id love to see more of your art work!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:54 am 
sure do, although I don't have very much on there. www.furaffinity.net/user/timanth

And well...Dras is quite elusive. There aren't very many picture of him done, but they're around here and there.

Thank you guys so much for the comments. I'm glad I was able to portray Dras so well. Expression = awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:28 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Anstallion wrote:
yeah i agree. id love to see more of this dras character! been looking on the net for a while cant find any :(

also while im here, Timanth do you have a fur affinity page? id love to see more of your art work!

He has a gallery here. He just didnt put it up in his forum profile until now because he sucked. :P
;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:19 am 
I love footpaws!
Species: Silver western dragon
Oh yeah! :D Like Razor, I love the little zoomed-in window in the bottom-right corner of the picture! It shows all the nicest stuff! :P

I really love the way you did those raptor soles! MRAWR!!! :up: Do you manage to color it?

And what are those things at the bottom of the picture? It looks like flames. What, are they in hell? :lol:

Great job! 8-)

Also, I love their feet, of course! ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:53 pm 
I have not colored it yet, but I might. The flames on the bottom are my poorly-attempted foreground fireplace.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:44 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Oh, I didn't even notice the flames before (feet stopped me before I could look further down!), but that adds a nice touch to the pic. I hope you do color it! :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:40 pm 
Dinosorceror wrote:
Oh, I didn't even notice the flames before (feet stopped me before I could look further down!), but that adds a nice touch to the pic. I hope you do color it! :)

yeah sorry i agree i hadnt noticed the flames either. i was too busy looking at what was going on!

we need more pics like this here!