Legacy LD5

Forum/Website Through 2017
About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 774 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 52  Next
 Post subject: Re: Internet finds
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:47 pm 
smexy assassin
Species: anthroraptor
Wow. That has surprisingly good stomps in it! Although the feet are a bit rubbery. I like how in the first one he stomps down right on that guy's face! :lol: Too bad it didn't show him struggling for a bit longer. I would've also liked to see him do some crowd trampling in that second one. Is that not the perfect time? :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:11 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
If Khith ever read the forums, he'd surely commend on this. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:12 am 
3-Headed Troublemaker
Species: 3-headed dragon
Well, I watched that Tammy and the T-rex on Youtube, and... ugh. Apparently there's a gorey version, but that's not the one posted on Youtube, which is a pity cos it was pretty terrible. Though I'm guessing it might have been made intentionally badly on purpose.

I wasn't going to post any more Sluggy, since I thought the dino story had finished, but lo and behold... squash.

Seems Bronta didn't meet her demise at the (extendible) hands of Tigh after all.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:35 am 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
Well, gravity is the force that causes two particles to pull towards each other.

And a good amount of force is used to squish him flat! :lol: Don't you just LOVE physics?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:26 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Physics for teh win!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:17 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
RedSuperGeon wrote:
'Tammy & The T-Rex' is a movie. A guy is killed and a mad scientist puts his brain into an animatronic dinosaur. He tries to find his old love (who still loves him, even when he's a brain in a jar) while getting revenge on his enemies (as you do!). Like all the best big reptiles, he lets his feet do the talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzza8zEhyJY - for stompage :stomp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T0lHzbduec - for more footshots :claw:

I've not watched the whole movie yet, but I've known about it for a while. If you find any other neat scenes, why not mention them here. I don't know if I can sit through the whole thing :)

I recall I saw that movie when when I was young. No sure if it had the same title though. Or is there another movie called "Teenage T-Rex?".
I didnt recall the dinosaur model sucked that much though. But then again, it was in the pre-decent-cgi age, so I guess everything sucked to an extent.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:11 am 
Species: Stallion
not really an internet find cause i brought the dvd for a quid in local pre owned dvd store to find out if it did have any nice dragons but found a good horse/dragon stomp instead! YES a dragon that has hooves!! has to be seen to belived!

the action starts at 9.55 and the stomp is a few seconds after that 10.32

enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQZz5mxUrn8

also if you see a movie called "dragon hunter" for a quid at YOUR local pre owned dvd store AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! its crap! dont bother!! sorry to anyone that might of watched it and liked it, but i didnt! i brought it up cause i brought it at the same time. the dvd to dragon hunter is currently my beer mat! although im not drinking for a month to see what its like!

heres the tralier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va3CQiVSfJY&feature=fvw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:41 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Ah, back when Toei animation did really nice stuff, for the most part. Like the "real" Transformers movie. I don't recall a hoofed dragon in the D&D cartoon, but I'll fire up and take a looksee. I only remember one stone human macro stomp scene in the series...guess I need to see it again. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:11 pm 
cool glad i reminded you of that series. ive taken notice of it for a while but finally seen some of it! which episode has a stomp scene? does any of the dragons stomp or show there paws more? will the kids EVER go home? or will the Dungeon Master continue to be a sadistic bastard keep showing them the exit, but taken it away at the last second? HE'S CONTROLLING IT ALL REALLY! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:44 am 
3-Headed Troublemaker
Species: 3-headed dragon
I'm all for multiple heads, but hooves on a dragon, not so much.

But that's ok, because just the intro reminded me of how cool Tiamat was. She was hot! Though she did have this rather asthmatic wheezey voice in the cartoon. Menacing, but not exactly terrifying of grandiose.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:37 am 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Species: Half-Demon Deinonychus
Blue wrote:

I recall I saw that movie when when I was young. No sure if it had the same title though. Or is there another movie called "Teenage T-Rex?".
I didnt recall the dinosaur model sucked that much though. But then again, it was in the pre-decent-cgi age, so I guess everything sucked to an extent.

Nope, you mean the same one. I watched it too in my early days. It had TONS of (cheap) stomping.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:58 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
I tell you what, folks, the artwork in the "How Do Dinosaurs ________" books that are currently trendy with kids and parents have extremely smexy foots in 'em! I was flipping through "How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You?" at the Costco Friday night and there was a sexy foot on every page, sometimes hovering over people! That artist just draws terminally cute dinos with smexy feets. :) I hate to spend ten bucks a book on them, though, when all I wanna do is scan 'em in. I wonder if the library has some copies... :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:22 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Dinosorceror wrote:
I tell you what, folks, the artwork in the "How Do Dinosaurs ________" books that are currently trendy with kids and parents have extremely smexy foots in 'em! I was flipping through "How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You?" at the Costco Friday night and there was a sexy foot on every page, sometimes hovering over people! That artist just draws terminally cute dinos with smexy feets. :) I hate to spend ten bucks a book on them, though, when all I wanna do is scan 'em in. I wonder if the library has some copies... :)

But... but you have to support your furry artists!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:30 am 
Dinosorceror wrote:

my library has some of them in stock (have to order them in though) might give 'em a try :D i havent got a scanner :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:37 am 
I'd rather be stomping.
Species: Dinosaur / Dragon thing
Yay! :claw: I like the 'goodnight' one. How does he say goodnight? By squishing you!

Attachments:
sprd_gotoschool.jpg
sprd_gotoschool.jpg [ 164.92 KiB | Viewed 4290 times ]
mark-teague-dinosaurs-play-ball.jpg
mark-teague-dinosaurs-play-ball.jpg [ 20.46 KiB | Viewed 4274 times ]
51K6VCYB02L._SS400_.jpg
51K6VCYB02L._SS400_.jpg [ 33.22 KiB | Viewed 4281 times ]
11-07-how-do-dinosaurs-say-goodnight.jpg
11-07-how-do-dinosaurs-say-goodnight.jpg [ 59.52 KiB | Viewed 4274 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 774 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 52  Next