Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Drangu in hell?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:32 am 
Species: Earthdragon
No! Rather in heaven! :D

This fine picture was done by the fabolous Martin de Diego Sádaba. (check out is deviant art page http://almanegra.deviantart.com/ ).

This is the first picture of my favourite demoness I developed in my mind. XD Isn't she sexy? :P

Attachments:
smashingdragonpreview.jpg
smashingdragonpreview.jpg [ 268.68 KiB | Viewed 1919 times ]

Post subject: Re: Drangu in hell?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 am 
smexy assassin
Species: anthroraptor
If a demoness can do that to a dragon, then imagine what a demon-dragon could do! :devil: Personally I think the color of the skin makes it a bit bleh, but otherwise it's very good. I like the positions the dragons are in, and not just because they've put me in that position before. ;) The gore effects have to be my favorite part. Excellent job on that. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:47 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
An extremely excellent drawing indeed, both in skill and detail and in the impression in it, despit it not being my taste. Though I can see QUITE a few people here enjoying it immensely for that aspect too. :devil:

Congratulations on such a finely crafted masterpiece!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
It's a very interesting mix. Sure, it's got gore, but somehow...it's refined gore. Note how Drangu's ribs are all shiny and intact. The other interesting detail -- and I'd wager it may be accidental -- is in Drangu's upraised "Please, no!" hand. I like how the first digit is thicker than the others, the counterpart to a "big toe". The style, overall, reminds one of that Frank Frazetta...is that is name? I think this arr-teest was clearly inspired by that painting style and does it justice. Finally, I'm also interested in the difference of skin portrayed...the demoness clearly has a softer, more diffused skin surface, while Drangu's muzzle has glinty, shiny SPECKular highlights. I think I like Drangu's demoness very much as well. :) :ninastomp: :ninastomp: