Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Timanth and me doing some OC
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Species: Half-Demon Deinonychus
Five pictures for the price of one! This time done together with my good friend Timanth.

Picture 1
-------------
The first shows Thamtin (one of said friend's character's aliases), a headmaster and competent teacher of a local sandland lizard college, introducing his senior class to a new... field study in their classroom, letting them trample flat a youngster lizard by the name of...
Attachment:
Class of Thamtin.jpg
Class of Thamtin.jpg [ 652.83 KiB | Viewed 3718 times ]

Picture 2
-------------
...Szint, formerly having been a rather luckless, but pretty little lizard student in the class of Slandriss (whom you still might remember from one of my former pictures here, if you are OLD SKOOL), also a teacher in elemental magic. Well, Szint fell on the bad side of aforementioned Slandriss, who "adopted" the little one as her personal paw bitch and in the process introduced her to Thamtin, when her colleague to be was still an unsure intern helping her with classes. Well, in picture no. 2 you can see Slandriss and the by now not so unsure any more desert lizard Thamtin doing some team trampling on their now mutual little lizard carpet, including a motivating whip in the claws of Slandriss and a pressurizing, local gravity enforcing spell webbed by Thamtin to make his stomps even heavier.
Attachment:
TenderMercies.jpg
TenderMercies.jpg [ 163.7 KiB | Viewed 3703 times ]

Picture 3
-------------
Ouch... this here is a gryphon by the harsh sounding name of Karstch. He is the rather sadistic owner of a nightclub called "The Roost". A gryphon ONLY nightclub, I should add, because heavens help you if you dare step into the show as anything but one! Simple being crushed on the dancefloor by the guests and thrown out into the garbage bin is still the easiest fate they might force upon you. If you are really unlucky, you will find yourself riding a Spanish Donkey - a bladed one at that, and right between the legs - while sucking the Roost owner's feline gryphon claws.
Attachment:
2010-1-6-0.jpg
2010-1-6-0.jpg [ 608.22 KiB | Viewed 3708 times ]

Picture 4
-------------
This time it is Timanth's turn personally, having shrunken a certain raptor down, strapped him under his Asian dragonfoot and went for a merry walk through town. A very badly cleaned part of town, it appears like... I think they have that thin foot strap on stock under the fitting term "crush slut gear". It is not too expensive, either, given the quality.
Attachment:
timanth_tuxedo_city_tramp.jpg
timanth_tuxedo_city_tramp.jpg [ 361.84 KiB | Viewed 3700 times ]

Picture 5
-------------
And finally, now that you know Thamtin, Karstch and Timanth, what better way to get the three of them together in one night-filling, endless, macro-sized trample line crushing down their mutual victim in Timanth's delicious, beautiful roof garden? They barely even started here, even though that raptor wishes they are at the end. Nope. Enjoy!
Attachment:
Trample Line.jpg
Trample Line.jpg [ 886.64 KiB | Viewed 3719 times ]

Post subject: Re: Timanth and me doing some OC
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:14 pm 
Species: Stallion
"Speechless"

Well...what can I say apart from sexy as hell :D

Images one and two
I wish college was like this for me! Instead of learning pointless Drama, we would learn the useful skill of how to trample someone to death. It would of come very handy for here I can tell you! Glee should be like this! "or are they quite young in that show? You say senior class. I don't know never watched it actually :lol: )

Image 3
I adore the language you use in this one! Proper hardcore domination if you ask me! I love the way he's strapped down. Now if that was me, I'd volunteer to do this! But maybe that would of taken the fun away from the scenario. Or would it? Good question.

Image four
All I can think of is: Lucky Bastard!

Image five
The best of 'em all! The stompage. You have done a great job in making it look like theve stomping the crap out of "poor" Ahastar hehe. And smexy, meaty paws to boot. Speaking of which, the footwear idea is brilliant also! I never would of though that reptiles would wear shoes like that. I suppose it would be easier for them to take them off and put them back on again. Totally sproogeable (and it was ;) )

You two had made my evening. And I'm glad your back Timaath. I haven't sen that much of your work of late, but maybe I'm not looking correctly.

Actually, I wasn't that speechless after all :P

Fantastic work, both of you. Your a credit to the dome!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:08 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Those...were...PAWSOME! :) :claw: :claw: :claw: :claw: :claw: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:39 pm 
Snufftastic Raptor!
:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:34 pm 
I love footpaws!
Species: Silver western dragon
Pawesome indeed! :D

I've already seen some of 'em, the last three in fact, I guess, and well, they're still so marvellously smexy as hell! :devil:

You both are really doing a nice job, and I hope someday I'd be able to join your fun of doing those nice footy situations. :)

Great job you both, as always! 8-)

Also, I love their feet, of course! ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 pm 
Species: Western Eastern Hybrid Dragon
Ye gods! I've been lurking around so much that I forgot how to reply to forum posts!

Anstallion wrote:
"Speechless"

Well...what can I say apart from sexy as hell :D

Images one and two
I wish college was like this for me! Instead of learning pointless Drama, we would learn the useful skill of how to trample someone to death. It would of come very handy for here I can tell you! Glee should be like this! "or are they quite young in that show? You say senior class. I don't know never watched it actually :lol: )

Image 3
I adore the language you use in this one! Proper hardcore domination if you ask me! I love the way he's strapped down. Now if that was me, I'd volunteer to do this! But maybe that would of taken the fun away from the scenario. Or would it? Good question.

Image four
All I can think of is: Lucky Bastard!

Image five
The best of 'em all! The stompage. You have done a great job in making it look like theve stomping the crap out of "poor" Ahastar hehe. And smexy, meaty paws to boot. Speaking of which, the footwear idea is brilliant also! I never would of though that reptiles would wear shoes like that. I suppose it would be easier for them to take them off and put them back on again. Totally sproogeable (and it was ;) )

You two had made my evening. And I'm glad your back Timaath. I haven't sen that much of your work of late, but maybe I'm not looking correctly.

Actually, I wasn't that speechless after all :P

Fantastic work, both of you. Your a credit to the dome!

*Takes a bow* I am afraid I have to take most of the credit for the snarky dialogue, although Ahastar did a fair bit of it too, and the sound effects are all his!

I am glad you like our collaborative efforts :). Ahastar always brings the best of my artist side out. And the Footwear idea is all his! He has shown me that indeed, reptilian boots are sexy as hell.

And as for my art. Well, I am guilty of the non-poster syndrome, which is gradually being prodded away by Ahastar. Most of my work can be found on my FA gallery, although I really should be posting here more often too! :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:05 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
What a pawesome raptor and dragon lot. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:07 am 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Timanth wrote:
Ye gods! I've been lurking around so much that I forgot how to reply to forum posts!

*Takes a bow* I am afraid I have to take most of the credit for the snarky dialogue, although Ahastar did a fair bit of it too, and the sound effects are all his!

I am glad you like our collaborative efforts :). Ahastar always brings the best of my artist side out. And the Footwear idea is all his! He has shown me that indeed, reptilian boots are sexy as hell.

And as for my art. Well, I am guilty of the non-poster syndrome, which is gradually being prodded away by Ahastar. Most of my work can be found on my FA gallery, although I really should be posting here more often too! :)

About damn time you get your butt in here again. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 am 
Species: Stallion
Don't worry timanth, Ive turned into a lurker again. Can't seem to ge time for here as much as i used to, bloody reality stuff.

lol!

Im glad Ahastar has helped you along, and the dialougue is gooooood!

Hope to see more of your work, Keep at it :)