Legacy LD5

Forum/Website Through 2017
About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Should gimpywimpy be allowed to post again?
Poll ended at Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:26 am
Sure, he's a harmless hoodle 16%  16%  [ 2 ]
No, he's an annoying twat 66%  66%  [ 8 ]
I refrain from passing judgment, I HAVE NOT THE POWER 16%  16%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 12 - total voters: 12
 Post subject: Re: It's a fun new game!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:08 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Well, no lint out of my slipper. If you wanna bring back a "reformed" hempystempy for one more shot, then :waterboat: :slipper:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:10 pm 
Species: Celtic Dragon
Hiroshi wrote:
Well obviously I've no power here and I don't care if you don't buy it. I'm doing this for a friend so, that's reason enough. I'm not looking for a reason out of here, otherwise I'd just leave. I'm not surprised you'd say this, as your not one of my supporters by far. Furthermore, I don't lurk here. Only time I did that was when I wasn't a member. I'm not doing this for me, period and I don't give a damn if you or anyone else thinks otherwise. I know my past gives you all reason to call me a liar. I'm not gonna deny that. This is about hemp, not me.

If you say so.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:14 pm 
Blubber Dragon
Species: Blubber Dragon
Yeah, I don't buy this "reforming" stunt either.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:13 am 
Keep Calm, and Stomp Your Paws <3
Species: Megamorphic Cheetah
Holy crap there's been a lot of crazy stuff happening since I last visited! :shock: I really can't believe that someone joined a forum just to be a problem and post a bunch of stupid banter. Hey, but Dino, I respect your decision and I'll try not to be a problem as well, being a new guy and all. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 am 
Keep Calm, and Stomp Your Paws <3
Species: Megamorphic Cheetah
Okay, well, my last post wasn't exactly in time with all the others and that's because I didn't think there was a second page! Anyway, going with what is NOW going on I think that hemperstemper should get one more chance because second chances aren't really expendable things. I know it sounds a bit clichè but I'm normally a generous guy and if someone really ticks me off or hurts me or whatever, I end up forgiving them and let them try again. But I haven't really received the amount of forgiveness that I give, so in a sense I kinda relate with Hempy. So I agree with Hiroshi and Dino on the fact that one more chance is good, if he blows it, then he's done for. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:31 pm 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
I really don't know what to say about this.

Just wish people can get along, that's all.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:36 pm 
Magnificent Bastard
I'm thinking... seven days or seven posts, whichever comes first. At this point total silence is an improvement (since that's what we were aiming for in the first place) but apart from that, I'd rather see one great post than a half-dozen ordinary comments. Just look at RipRoarRex's track record. He only drops in when he's drawn up something new, and for the most part only responds to others' comments in his thread. This doesn't stop us from looking forward to his next post, even when they are several months apart.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:51 am 
Species: Tuatara
ah, finally.

I was wondering how long will it take for his troll-ticket to run out

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:20 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
We sure are a very friendly and very tolerating bunch of furs, but there is only so much gibberishspam even we can take.
He has been told lots of times that most of his posts are annoying, and if he doesn't understand that he is too dumb or too young to be here or a troll or any combination thereof.
Some of us here care about this great little place and I don't want some annoying person to drag it down.
:down:
The blue claw has spoken. Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:41 pm 
And now here I am.Fix problems,no more trolling,fighting a disease and losing.Yep everything is back to normal.You guys are the nicest people on a forum in the internet ever.Iam saying this because iam bored.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 pm 
Magnificent Bastard
Well... bear in mind that this forum is both slow and small. If it seems no one else is giving you the time of day, that's probably because they only drop in once every couple days at most. If you really want someone else to talk at and be talked at, I'm sure there are plenty of other spots on the Net that can satisfy your cravings of... more general jibber-jabber.

Just look at Twitter! You can put just about anything after a pound sign and chances are someone else is talking about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:34 pm 
I don't know any other websites that=are not might I say,ass-holes.this is the best website ever and I did a bit of advertising and now we got more people.other then that fact,i have ADHD so that is it.i'am the most annoying you will ever know.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 pm 
Blubber Dragon
Species: Blubber Dragon
I was wondering when the "I have a mental problem" post would appear. That's a REQUIREMENT on the pity party checklist, right up there with the rest of the trollish behavior requirements. :) I figured he'd skipped a step when he went right to "I'm in the hospital/dieing/sick/etc".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:50 am 
Species: Phoenix
flexyRaptor wrote:
I don't know any other websites that=are not might I say,ass-holes.this is the best website ever and I did a bit of advertising and now we got more people.other then that fact,i have ADHD so that is it.i'am the most annoying you will ever know.

Couldn't this be some grounds for trolling? "I am the most annoying you will ever know"?

You know. Being annoying is a choice. You don't "have" to be annoying. You can be a pleasant and upstanding member like every other being on these forums. But yet you constantly spout random crap that no one honestly gives a damn about.

I visit this site in my free time (Which admittedly is little to none these days.) And when I come here, I want to talk about sexy claws, not about pretending to be a Russian (A very bad impersonation I may add) or talking about other random crap and then trying to garner sympathy by outright lying to us. I'm sorry man, but that's wrong.

Dude. Seriously. Stop being an asshat. You're ruining the enjoyment of this site for other members with your foolishness.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude. But you got a second chance. And you haven't changed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:33 pm 
What?you want a picture tombfyre.you mean dying instead of dieing.well I use my phone in the hospital to go online.well i'am not trolling anymore and why would I lie 'bout dying???that makes no sence.and the other thing is that iam ending this conversation because I think tomb just dislike me very much.