Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:24 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FurCon 2011
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:05 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Well... it would be the first year that I don't make a post about it and being all traditional here... ;)

Well long term short some of us will be at the Further Confusion this year again in Cali, and some cuddly dragon and I will even be holding a sexy adult scaly species panel if the dogs allow, and I just wanted to notify my fellow 'domers, so in case you are there you have a better chance to say hi. Heck, we will likely even have a spot on the floor in our room for a fellow 'domer in need.

Anyone else from here going that wants to let us know? :)

Post subject: Re: FurCon 2011
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:14 am 
Blubber Dragon
Species: Blubber Dragon
I want to go, if I can arrange it. ^^ Its doubtful at this point, but who knows what the next week or two might bring.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:05 pm 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
Yeeayyy.

A home state convention that is practically within an hour of arrival and yet I cannot go because of school. :|

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:58 am 
Movie Monster
Species: Anthro Dragon
Do it anyway! Honestly if you're that close coming for just a day on the weekend isn't awful.

I am going to be there, trying to hide from Blue unsuccessfully.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:47 pm 
@ESC. Think before you act.what will your parents think of you going to a fur convention.they may not take it very well if you proceeding to the convention.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 pm 
My parents don't even know a single thing about me as a scalie and I have tons of ways to bypass it, so thinking can be easily averted. I've just neglected to commit myself to go there, even though it's somewhat near.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:06 pm 
Species: Wolf
Blue wrote:
Well... it would be the first year that I don't make a post about it and being all traditional here... ;)

Well long term short some of us will be at the Further Confusion this year again in Cali, and some cuddly dragon and I will even be holding a sexy adult scaly species panel if the dogs allow, and I just wanted to notify my fellow 'domers, so in case you are there you have a better chance to say hi. Heck, we will likely even have a spot on the floor in our room for a fellow 'domer in need.

Anyone else from here going that wants to let us know? :)

I wished I could go. Too bad I don't have enough days off saved up to do so. I'd totally be a 'fellow dommer'. Subby raptors can sleep on the ground... or in the bed with the master if they're obedient enough. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:08 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
:worried:

:angel:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 am 
Damn it, now I REALLY want to go.

Maybe snuggle up with someone... :devil:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:10 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Seriously, if there's a blue raptor and a blue dragon there, that's trubble.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:28 pm 
Blubber Dragon
Species: Blubber Dragon
What if there's multiple Blue dragons at that? I know a few. D:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:11 am 
Movie Monster
Dinosorceror wrote:
Seriously, if there's a blue raptor and a blue dragon there, that's trubble.

Ah, you wouldn't know trubble if it was bearing down on you in the form of a scaly blue foot.

Well...actually, you probably would.

I've been enjoying my trip so far (yeah I already left). Currently spending the pre-con times with a certain large, black dragon. ( :scglobe: ) The day of travel was full of mess and headache (I think I took at least three rounds of painkillers) thanks to general lack of sleep and airline rescheduling me at 3 AM. Kinda chilled yesterday. Pancakes were made in the morning, and while he may downplay the effort they were made from scratch, so it was more than all right that the first experiment failed, because when I got them finally they were really good. Giant dragons make great pancakes, who knew?

We went to see the ocean and I think I became that tiresome tourist that won't shut up about home and how much warmer it is here than there. (If you're curious at one point the answer was 80 degrees Fahrenheit warmer.) Subtly making fun of people that have never experienced -20 weather, while at the same time hiding my partial jealousy.

Thankfully, despite this tendency, the other dragon did not push me off a sandstone cliff to my doom.

There were quite a few tourists wandering around. They may or may not have been delicious. I admit nothing. We stayed until the sun went down.

After that, we went and got Mexican food. No comment on that, either. The rather chill day was rounded out with me trying to convince SilverClaw to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000, which he finally agreed to when I made a pouty face. Apparently after the initial resistance he got into it because without any prompting from me he started another episode immediately after it finished. If I stay here much longer he might forget how to watch good movies and just watch crap like me. Muhahahaha. :devil:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:49 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
HEARTFELT? What the cr :ninastomp:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:23 pm 
Net.one blue raptor or dragon is enough here.no offence blue,we can't have 2 or more of you here.your special.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:26 am 
Movie Monster
I feel I must share this incident.

Blue was complaining how he is not popular to me when I was talking about getting different sorts of comments on stories in different places. I can't remember how it went, but basically "Oh, I am not popular, there is no point in posting this crap yadda yadda."

So he posts five pictures he drew to SoFurry. The next day I go on there to see what has happened. All five are five star ratings, bunch of favorites, 2-4 comments on each picture, suddenly he has watchers and in one day is more e-popular than I am. I then laughed at him and hit him with a pillow.

And even better was it was the macro poop picture that was the greatest success. Oh, silly Blue.