About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: appendicitis
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:10 am 
Just this morning I woke up to the worst stomach pain ever.i called neighbor in 3:00 in the morning to drive me to the hospital.i got my scan then they told me I have a inflation in my appendice.i went to surgery for 30 minutes to an hour.i think it was 6 o'clock.but they told me after that the appendice bust half way before it came out.i may have to go to surgery again.the fluid may spread and I might die.any suggestions.dino this is a serious matter I am not trolling,never again dino.

Post subject: Re: appendicitis
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:14 pm 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Species: Half-Demon Deinonychus
Dino is an IT technican whose medical knowledge is probably limited to that if he cuts himself, he needs to put a patch on what looks the reddest. He is also most likely living thousands of miles away from you and doesn't have the slightest clue about you. How could he probably have any medical advice for you?

You already did the right thing - you went to the hospital and was rushed into surgery. Work together with your docs and you should be fine. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
At least you've still got internet access :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 pm 
Diablo wrote:
At least you've still got internet access :)

rember?iam still wimpystimpy,i have a phone that has internet.any way the disease spread and infected more of my body,during *hour long*. Surgery the doctor told me I lost some muscle matter.but we will have to see what will happen.thank you ahastar and diablo,you guys care for a fan and friend.