Legacy LD5

Forum/Website Through 2017
About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Should gimpywimpy be allowed to post again?
Poll ended at Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:26 am
Sure, he's a harmless hoodle 16%  16%  [ 2 ]
No, he's an annoying twat 66%  66%  [ 8 ]
I refrain from passing judgment, I HAVE NOT THE POWER 16%  16%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 12 - total voters: 12
 Post subject: Re: It's a fun new game!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:01 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Wow, having your spelling corrected by hempystempy. Holy crap. :)

Yeah, I think hempy will be happier on your forum. I don't think he has much more to contribute here. Happy trails! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:11 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Yes. Go spam myspace or write a life journal or twit or annoy some other forum.

People come here to enjoy themselves, not click through annoying crap, be burdened with yet annother "I am sick / need help / am dying" cry for their attention, or waste their time and energy trying to make you shut the fuck up and not spam everything.
We told you all there is to it before, and then we told you again. But no, you claim everybody is clearly just a stupid person that hates you and/or not as experienced and leet a forum user and interwebz cruzer as you, and just go on like before. Well good luck being cool somewhere else.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 pm 
Blubber Dragon
Species: Blubber Dragon
I too will be quite pleased to see you and yours take your BS riddled shenanigans somewhere else. Go troll 4chan or something, I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:56 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
And thus concludes the hempystempy show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:55 pm 
Blubber Dragon
Hooray! And good riddance.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 am 
Movie Monster
Species: Anthro Dragon
Only he did lie and spam... Those were, in fact, the main parts of the improper acting you just noted.

Anyway. Oh no, chatting about macro/micro/scalies/paws and MUCKing and posting art and stuff. How horribly boring! Maybe we could be cool if we had Lava Dome Five: Directed by Michael Bay.

Anyway, this is my first and last comment in regards to this whole affair. I've been pretty much ignoring it. The picture you paint of this site is ludicrous. But such is the nature of furry drama. Have a good time with whatever more awesome stuff you're off to do.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:28 pm 
Blubber Dragon
There's the door. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:49 pm 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Species: Half-Demon Deinonychus
Let's make one thing clear. Your "helping of a friend" consisted of aiding said friend with coming up with a scam to lie to us, fuck our trust, and commit ban evasion, the last of which alone rewards you with a lifetime banishment on every single other forum I know. In the process, your friend gave a rediculous "Russian" coverup that would really have pissed me off something fierce if I would have hailed from there.

When captured - which, naturally, was only a question of time since neither you nor your friend have the brains to pull up one character, less alone two - you essentially said "I am sorry... that we were caught", stating that the Russian coverup was probably not the best idea, and you should have used something else instead. The sheer idea that you consider cover ups and lieing as acceptable means of forum interaction at all speaks for itself. The result was more insulting, more rudeness, more pity-me-threads. Why did the "critical condition" one not get a single reply except from you? Simple: It was because after all of these stunts, you and your friend at that point had a range of trustworthiness reaching from the root of my wrist to the tip of my middle finger.

At that point at the latest, I would have banned Hempy/Flexy's ass, and yours with it, too.
But no - Dino, in his near infinite patience that I never quite know if I should hug or throttle him for, allowed you to stay and Flexy a fifteenth chance. Which he promptely fucked up. I have been here since the end of Lava Dome 4. This is the first time I have ever seen Dino eventually ban and delete anyone. Congratulations. Given that you are currently in the process of spamming these boards as an act of "revenge" (which doesn't really look much different to your usual posts, a fact that I find, to put it in terms you can understand, ROFLCOPTER) like the three year old that you are, Dino's ban number will soon grow to "2". Of course, the guy will likely only have to click one button to undo every single one of your spams - the good thing is that might also get rid of all of the other mess you posted during the months.

I guess it doesn't matter much any more now, since you suddenly discovered that your macro-paw-stomping fetish has "vanished" just like that - so have the next piece as a general advice to everyone reading these lines: Don't you dare come here, spout that you are a huge fan of Artist A and Artist B and then proceed to piss all over their platform. That will just make me roll my eyes so hard the kinetic energy will be enough to power all of what Flexy considered the city of Moscow.

Now then, back to Xbox Live with you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:18 pm 
Species: Phoenix
Hiroshi wrote:
Okay, I give up. It's obvious to me now that fighting a whole forum, even for a friend, isn't worth it. I've tried what, like twice now to regain his spot back on the Dome. It didn't work. But now I must look at the Dome itself and ask myself this question: What use is this place? I say that because recently I realized, I really don't have a fetish for macro stompage anymore. So, for what do I need this dump? Especially when you keep treating my friend like dirt, while claiming to be easy going, or tolerant, or a friendly bunch. I say bullshit to those terms. So here's what's going to happen: I'm leaving in the same fashion as my friend you bastards so happily banned. We're on forum together, you better ban us together. Or, I could just spam the fuck outta this place, as proper revenge for what you've done to hemp. Okay, so there's no proof he''s ill, so what? You decided that just because he acted improperly, you're just gonna stick a fucking label on his head, as a liar or a spammer, or some form of troll. It should be noted this is a VERY judgemental site, depsite all the pretty colors, it's design, that whole 'you don't have to join to use it'. In fact, people shouldn't bother joining. there's hardly anything to od but chat, MUCK, post art.....yeah BORING. Now let the spamming commence!!

Jesus. You really are a child aren't you? Don't you have anything better to do with your time than to be a pest? It's not like you're going to cause any damage to this site anyway. So just quit while you're ahead.

And yes. I do believe everyone here is a friendly bunch. I've talked to a good amount of them, and they're great. But I think they don't like stupid punks like you. Your "friend" was a nuisance who deserved to be banned a thousand times over for being an incomprehensible wanker.

Oh. And he is a liar. And you're a liar too. So please, fuck off.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:24 pm 
Blubber Dragon
Couldn't agree with you more there Ahastar. I too have been here for a long assed time, and this is the first instance I can think of where outright banning was required. 'tis the state of the internet I suppose. Too many 12 year old individuals are showing up to throw their facebook quality temper tantrums.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:21 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Oh, irony of ironies. Yeah, they're both gone now, and I removed all of the posts from the one as well. Humans are weird.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 pm 
Magnificent Bastard
Wow. I had no idea Starman would just 'snap' like that. Did not see that coming. We can judge his actions, sure. The escalation was his and banishment was deserved. No point in judging his taste in friends, though. I suppose they're made for each other. In fact, with their rudimentary skill at impersonation, I'd say they can have all the friends they need!

(Missed the best part of this trainwreck and is compelled to have the last word :whistle: )