Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Helping Rexar Exercise
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:52 pm 
Species: Wolf
BRIEF STORY

"Hey!" Kraig shouted, looking up at the giant red T-Rex with a sigh, "Where are ya going?" At first he didn't get much of an answer, so he attempted to shout out once more, "WHERE YA GOING?!"

That time, the T-Rex looked down with his normal smile and said, "Oh, just heading to my home to do some walking on my treadmill." Then, he would smile a little more brightly as he asked, "Would you like to help me out?"

The wolf blinked and backed up a little bit as he said, "How? You're like...10 times my size!"

To this the Rex just laughed as he said, "Just let me take you to my place and you'd see."

Kraig seemed to be a little unsure about such an idea, but agreed only to be placed on the rex's shoulder for the ride back, talking about this and that. However, when they were home, he was tossed down with another creature, this one a small raptor, gray in color, "Hi?" he asked the creature.

However, the creature attempted to take off running only to be picked up by Rexar's red hand and what happened next scared Kraig as he saw the raptor being rubber banded to the feet of the Rex. Unfortunately, Kraig's feet seemed to be frozen to the ground when he was subjected to the same treatment.

"Time to exercise..." was the last words he heard before Kraig's face meet the floor.

OTHER DETAILS

Rexar and Tydo belong to RRRex
Kraig belongs to me
The drawing is mine

Attachment:
Helping Rexar Exercise.png
Helping Rexar Exercise.png [ 995.19 KiB | Viewed 2527 times ]

Post subject: Re: Helping Rexar Exercise
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:54 pm 
Magnificent Bastard
I can honestly say this is the first instance of RRR/Rexar fanart I've seen. And the dialogue is a pitch-perfect homage to his early works to boot! Bravo, and welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:19 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Well done! :) :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:54 pm 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
As I've said elsewhere, I'd been toying with a similar idea to this involving Rexar and Tydo myself for some time, so it's quite fun to see such a close approximation come from someone else's hand! Much appreciated, microroamer, and well done. :)

Sprotchymon wrote:
I can honestly say this is the first instance of RRR/Rexar fanart I've seen. And the dialogue is a pitch-perfect homage to his early works to boot! Bravo, and welcome!
DarkDragonDX wrote:
Same here. I haven't seen any of Rexar's early art, though.

Actually, there's been quite a bit of it over the years - have a search for RipRoarRex/Rexar on FA if you're interested. I've got a folder of about 100 pics and animations folks have done involving my characters - not that I wish to sound like I'm bragging about it!

:oops: