Artist Gallery
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Two years of RRRex smut
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:31 pm 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
Remember me?

:oops:

Hello, LD5. RipRoarRex here. I'm not dead. How about that?

Been having a wander around some of my old fandom haunts today and thought I would poke my nose in here - hoping no-one will bite it off, of course. And in case anyone's wondering, I checked... it's been two years.

:o

I'm still alive. I'm still drawing - albeit only on the odd occasion these days. Anyone following me on FA will know I've rather floated away from the fandom in the last year or so. It's not just here I haven't been logging in, it's pretty much everywhere. My job has kinda taken over my life in many respects and I've lost much of the time and, sad to say, my interest in furry altogether.

But hell, when your brain is still wired to get hard-ons from dinosaurs stepping on stuff and anthropomorphic dogs sticking their toes in people's faces, well... you can never really get away from it, y'know?...

:lol:

I dare say you've probably seen it all elsewhere by now anyway, but for old time's sake, I thought I'd take a macro-sized art shit on the site and share a bunch of the pictures I've done in the couple of years since I last logged in. It's not everything I've done in that time - I've left out the scat/musk stuff I've done and the ongoing Rexar & Mike: Snapshots series (from which you can find all the episodes to date here). In any case, I'm still updating my website, RipRoarRex's Realm, so you can find all my stuff there.

I'm slightly ashamed to admit there's a distinct lack of dino claws in this batch - I draw surprisingly few scalies these days - but you're all perverted enough to appreciate furry feet however they come, I'm sure...!

Enjoy the two years' worth of smut from yours truly anyway. Might be popping my head in this way from time-to-time again. Hope everyone's getting on all right!

:claw: :claw: :claw: :claw: :claw: :claw: :claw: :claw: :claw: :claw: :claw: :claw: :lol:

RRRex

[2014] Seb - A Matter Of Respect

Contrary to popular cliché, Seb knows that respect is not earned. It is given, without question or hesitation, to those few who deserve it.

(Alternative 'clean/non-musky' version available - click here)

Attachment:
File comment: [2014] Seb - A Matter Of Respect
SebAMatterOfRespect.jpg
SebAMatterOfRespect.jpg [ 430.54 KiB | Viewed 5693 times ]

[2015] Bubba - Webbed Worship

Bubba's chubbyness can present a few problems. For example, he finds it difficult to reach far enough over his belly to wash his feet properly, and the sweat and dirt tends to gather in all the wrinkles of his fat, chunky webbed soles. Thankfully though, he can usually get other people to take care of such cleaning duties...

ALTERNATIVE VERSIONS: Clean Version | No Dirt Version

Attachment:
File comment: [2015] Bubba - Webbed Worship
BubbaWebbedWorship.jpg
BubbaWebbedWorship.jpg [ 479.07 KiB | Viewed 5683 times ]

[2015] Bubba - Watch Your Step

(WARNING - Pages 5 and 6 contain blood/gore)

As a giant, Bubba does not take kindly to 'ants' trying to tell him what to do or making fun of his size. However, the heavy duck has found a way to use their words - and his weight - against them...

Attachment:
File comment: [2015] Bubba - Watch Your Step (Pg 1/6)
BubbaWatchYourStepPg1.jpg
BubbaWatchYourStepPg1.jpg [ 614.82 KiB | Viewed 5678 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: [2015] Bubba - Watch Your Step (Pg 2/6)
BubbaWatchYourStepPg2.jpg
BubbaWatchYourStepPg2.jpg [ 508.18 KiB | Viewed 5673 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: [2015] Bubba - Watch Your Step (Pg 3/6)
BubbaWatchYourStepPg3.jpg
BubbaWatchYourStepPg3.jpg [ 428.01 KiB | Viewed 5662 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: [2015] Bubba - Watch Your Step (Pg 4/6)
BubbaWatchYourStepPg4.jpg
BubbaWatchYourStepPg4.jpg [ 480.15 KiB | Viewed 5656 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: [2015] Bubba - Watch Your Step (Pg 5/6)
BubbaWatchYourStepPg5.jpg
BubbaWatchYourStepPg5.jpg [ 655.19 KiB | Viewed 5538 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: [2015] Bubba - Watch Your Step (Pg 6/6)
BubbaWatchYourStepPg6.jpg
BubbaWatchYourStepPg6.jpg [ 661.53 KiB | Viewed 5514 times ]

[2015] Bugs Bunny - Introduction To Cartooning

After somehow stumbling into the world of Looney Tunes, Mike isn't quite sure how to cope with being a toon. Fortunately, Bugs Bunny is on hand to teach him the fundamentals of cartoon mistreatment.

Attachment:
File comment: [2015] Bugs Bunny - Introduction To Cartooning
BugsBunnyIntroductionToCartooning.jpg
BugsBunnyIntroductionToCartooning.jpg [ 404.74 KiB | Viewed 5500 times ]

[2015] Jim Crow Toe Show

Now you really have seen about everything...

Attachment:
File comment: [2015] Jim Crow Toe Show
JimCrowToeShow.jpg
JimCrowToeShow.jpg [ 519.72 KiB | Viewed 5474 times ]

[2015] TMNT - A Taste Of Leadership

Raphael's rebellious streak threatens to shatter the harmony among his brothers when the unruly turtle tells Leonardo that he deserves to have 'a taste of leadership'. Determined to put an end to this challenge to his authority, Leo proposes to discuss the matter a few days later in a secluded quarter of the underground. There, armed with a shrink ray swiped from Shredder and a pair of purposely long-unwashed feet, the leader proceeds to give cocky Raph exactly what he asked for...

(Alternative 'clean' version available - click here)

Attachment:
File comment: [2015] TMNT - A Taste Of Leadership
TMNTATasteOfLeadership.jpg
TMNTATasteOfLeadership.jpg [ 639.68 KiB | Viewed 5464 times ]

[2016] TMNT - Party Dude Pounce

The sewers are a pretty dangerous place for bugs when Michelangelo is around. Sometimes the resident party dude finds it great fun to practise his pouncing attacks on anything that happens to wander into his path.

(Alternative 'clean' version available - click here)

*** PLUS: Watch how I shaded this picture in my Video Tutorial on Shading and Lighting Effects - click here to watch on YouTube ***

Attachment:
File comment: [2016] TMNT - Party Dude Pounce
TMNTPartyDudePounce.jpg
TMNTPartyDudePounce.jpg [ 550.65 KiB | Viewed 5452 times ]

Post subject: Re: Two years of RRRex smut
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:50 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Nice you see you stomp by again! :) And thanks for the quick retrospective post. Yeah, I do have a bitter spot about turtles. They were in direct competition with Dinosaucers, you see, for TV viewership, and I'm bitter Dinosaucers lost. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:23 pm 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
RipRoarRex wrote:
But hell, when your brain is still wired to get hard-ons from dinosaurs stepping on stuff and anthropomorphic dogs sticking their toes in people's faces, well... you can never really get away from it, y'know?...

Dongs speak louder than words! :D

:ninastomp:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:57 pm 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
Dinosorceror wrote:
Nice you see you stomp by again! :) And thanks for the quick retrospective post. Yeah, I do have a bitter spot about turtles. They were in direct competition with Dinosaucers, you see, for TV viewership, and I'm bitter Dinosaucers lost. :)

Oh really? I can't remember ever seeing Dinosaucers when I was a kid - not even 100% sure it was ever on TV here in the UK. Can't say I've ever felt animosity towards one show because of my enjoyment of another though - how do you feel about the Turtles in their own right, or were your feelings towards them always hampered by the Dinosaucers factor?

Anyway, you're welcome! Thought it would be fun to drop by again. :ld5:

ESC wrote:

Dongs speak louder than words! :D

Hang on a minute - Talking dongs? Why have I not seen more artwork of this in the fandom?

:shock:

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:47 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
RipRoarRex wrote:
Oh really? I can't remember ever seeing Dinosaucers when I was a kid - not even 100% sure it was ever on TV here in the UK. Can't say I've ever felt animosity towards one show because of my enjoyment of another though - how do you feel about the Turtles in their own right, or were your feelings towards them always hampered by the Dinosaucers factor?

Naw, it's more just a funny bitterness. :) I actually don't have turtles on my smex-radar at all. Just...not smexy to me at all, I guess. Two toes is almost never sexy to me as well...I think only a couple of Evil Sprite's two toed hotties have been able to make me think otherwise. :)