Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I have a favor to ask...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:13 pm 
Keep Calm, and Stomp Your Paws <3
Species: Megamorphic Cheetah
Hey there everyone! I have a question to ask, but first I'll explain the reason for it. I have been a macrophile all my life, it's just that I've only recently fully embraced it by becoming a member here, eccentricities, and a few more. Since I'm new to the whole "involved" part (because I was a lurker for quite a while) I don't have hardly any material for myself. Here's the question: would anyone be willing to do a commission for my fursona? I know it's probably something I'd normally have to pay for, but I don't have much, if any money because I'm in college. :roll: I know it's also asking a lot but there would be no words to describe how grateful I'd be for it and I promise I wouldn't let the artist not know how much I'd appreciate them! Thanks for listening everybody and I hope this isn't too over-the-top and if it is, I apologize. :)

Post subject: Re: I have a favor to ask...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:28 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
No, there's absolutely no issue with you axin' for a drawing of your character. :) You might want to give people more inspiration by providing as full of a description here as possible, though.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:00 pm 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
Yeah, what the muffled voice said.

But what if you get a whole bunch of art?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:58 pm 
ESC wrote:
Yeah, what the muffled voice said.

But what if you get a whole bunch of art?

I wouldn't mind that too much, I think it'd be pretty sweet but it probably would get old after a while. :P And for a description of my character, well, here goes nothin'

I am a macro anthro cheetah and I normally like to be around 400 feet tall, but I sizeshift all the time considering I have a house. :) Here's a few descriptions of my features:

Paws: (Where do I start? lol) I have big, fluffy paws that have 4 toes on each one, my paws are not small by any means like a real cheetah's in comparison to their size, they're like what you'd expect from a husky. Their color is just the natural cheetah print and the pads are a dark, dark brown, almost black. I have pads on each toe along with a ballpad. My pads are rough and I have black claws on each toe.

Body: I'm built with a six pack and all but I'm not over the top. My arms are pretty ripped, I have some guns, ;) and on each hand I have 5 fingers with the same black claws like my paws and they're retractable. Broad shoulders, pecs, and everything else is ripped too. And like my paws my body has the natural cheetah print on it.

Face/head: My face is that of a normal cheetah snout but just a tiny bit longer and wider. I have a black nose, brown eyes, and pointed ears. My teeth are nice and white and my tongue is rough as well.

Hair: My hair is short, about an inch long and swoops down in front of my face a little, it's all over the place sometimes. It's brown but not dark brown and is thick and just a tad wavy.

Tail: Here's the strange part. My tail isn't exactly like a cheetah's in the fact that it is fluffy like a husky's, but still has the cheetah style to it. Again it's the natural cheetah pattern. :) It's pretty long and is just basically your average tail regarding length.

Aaaaand that's about it! Thanks guys! :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:02 pm 
Species: giant wolf
did you find any artist to draw your fursona ? :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:55 pm 
Blackfangs wrote:
did you find any artist to draw your fursona ? :)

Yeah I did Blackfangs! He's an arteest on FA known as Mangusu and my good buddy Tahlyn made it all happen for me as a Christmas gift! I'm so excited and thanks for asking! ^_^ I'll be sure to post it here when I get it!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:27 am 
Can you give us the link to your fution.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:32 am 
Magnificent Bastard
flexyRaptor wrote:
Can you give us the link to your fution.
Did you mean: futon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:13 pm 
Hee hee, ummmmmm... not really sure what you're asking mate! A link to my FA page perchance? ;) If so here it is! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kenson/

And I still gotta do tons of stuff with it! It's pretty new as am I to the whole thing! So.... I hope to see you on there! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:27 pm 
Do I even have to say it.iam from russia I have bad spelling I am surely not some 5 year old boy.i mean fursona.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:46 pm 
Blubber Dragon
Species: Blubber Dragon
flexyRaptor wrote:
Do I even have to say it.iam from russia I have bad spelling I am surely not some 5 year old boy.i mean fursona.

Totally believable there HempyStempy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:19 pm 
Wow, I've been away for too long... :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:20 am 
Ok look.i am not hempest,but I know the guy from playing xbox live.i don't want to get kicked for you think because I comment on every subject that I am him. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:25 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
*can't help but chortle at the last statement* Wow, this must be his first time trying to fake out a forum! "I'm not him, but I know the guy." We popped his cherry! :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:35 pm 
Iam really a friend of his.He ask to come back and says sorry for trolling so much.