InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Meaty Macro Goodness   » Mega Stompy Stories   » OMGYIFF, and crush too.  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

OMGYIFF, and crush too.
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 6/21/2007

a little story I cooked up , for those who like gory stomp and straight forward yiff.... errrgh. I can;t believe I used that word...

From the perspective of the dom and his mate >.o

Beware though, It’s quite naughty if not outright perverted at some parts.

Ahem… ...She said this would be an experience unforgettable…

I look to the floor, and before me lay a hapless being, naked, restrained and probably no taller than my waistline, what do you ask of me I queried hesitantly. “don’t worry, he’s not of your concern” was her reply.

I grew confused : what kind of game is this?. I love her, but what does this mean?

Casually strolling around behind me, she grasped my leg and pushed it in the direction of the victim’s strapped down body. I took a step unknowingly onto his gut, and instantly backed off when he gasped. What else was I to do but back-pedal.

however she braced me and pushed me forward again, I took a single step onto the prone body’s belly which tensioned in response. I was worried, am I doing the right thing.. I’ll crush him if I stood on, “you’ll enjoy this I promise” she reassures me, in an uneducated decision I relinquished resistance and followed her guidance until I stood atop the victim with both feet. I couldn’t help notice him struggling to hold up my weight.

With a loud huff his muscles gave beneath my weight, I sank in deep into his belly till it felt like I hit the floor. My mate, in all her majestic beauty walked around and faced me, she places a single foot paw upon the already pressured torso of the prone being on the floor. At that point I knew I was crushing him, and I didn’t care.

The doomed victim's abdomen, felt like jelly filled cushions, intestines with nowhere to go. Both our heavy feet covering this tiny being's torso pressed it intensely, his stomach flat and sides bulging. Ohhh… the sensation, the feel of soft flesh and straining muscles beneath my crushing tread. the weak pulse of the victim's guts struggling to stay within him. My male-hood silently swells I realise I was enjoying this, this perverted act, of murderous love.

Cupping her hand paws upon my expanding nether regions. She guides me to her hip and slides upon me. The sensation, was like nothing before. Slick warmth, firm muscles and a subtle pulse that jolted between the two of us.

My mate and I joined in passion, in lust. Flattening an inferior being beneath our soles as we consummate, I was wrong, this wasn’t awkward at all. But what of the poor fellow trampled under us? I though for a brief moment.

Pulling away from our passionate dance, I look down at the victim, barely alive red with paw prints as our lust reached near climax and our tread became rougher .

I hold her waist closer grasping my mate’s lean flanks and again push myself into her. warmth bathing my member and gentle rubbing muscles eroticising me to no end, my mate steps both her beautifully deadly paws upon the prone victim’s chest causing his ribs to crack, that’s it.. I can hold on no longer… and with one firm thrust my shaft pushes to it’s hilt, deep into her lush flower expelling pleasure as our mutual orgasms pitch. Violently our bodies shift and fumble as we try to stay upright, all a while the victim lies beneath us, trampled and crushed by our shuffling feet.

This poor being’s ribs snapped one after another as me and my beloved mated, our combined weight and now shifting movement was too much.

The victim’s chest implodes, and his vital organs flatten, his gut, swells as his body cavity compresses, his stomach muscles already battered and bruised by my brutal feet tore. The last think he probably could have felt would be the crushing pressure upon his chest, his heart pressed flat under my mate’s wide soles, his belly bulging sideways under my weight and his intestines squirting out of a rip in his side.

Left foot, squelch, right foot squelch, before long the victim’s body was utterly pulverised, much of his insides forced through a gaping hole along his abdomen and now adorning our soles.

…But we never noticed the victim’s body collapse beneath our tread.

Only after my climax had passed did I notice the wet squelching of the victim’s disembowelled innards swashing beneath, atop and around the sides of my heavy feet. The warmth of his guts bleeding into what squashed them from his belly and his spilled gore bloodying our naked soles.

Savouring the sensation I rub my pawed feet upon the soft splattered remains of the victim, eyes closed and with mate in arms. I could feel her thunderous heartbeat and slow but stout breaths, I could hear the gentle squelching of intestines and giblets underfoot and scent the fetid gore mingled with her lustful aroma.

It like an eternity before I awoke from this daze and as I peeked down to see what of the victim’s corpse my mate whispers to me in a satisfied voice, “I knew you’d enjoy this”. A smirking smile was my reply.

.ahhh.. what a fine mess we’ve made. I thought to myself as I wiped my soles upon the grit and rocks the victim‘s body, a twisted mess, unrecognisable, misshapen and torn… I stepped away from the scene with leg fur blood reddened and lust sated.

And off, back into the wilderness.

So says the man with the duct-taped mouse
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 4/10/2007 2:06 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 6/16/2007
Mmmmmm, very nice scene!

Lair the rex's visit ..... dare you if

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 4/10/2007 2:21 PM
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 5/9/2007
*Agrees with Diablo* Mrrrrrrr ^-^

Namuy

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 4/11/2007 12:31 AM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Active: 4/16/2008
Hm, very nicely written...
Not much my thing, but, yes. : )

-------------------------------
Blue anthroraptor, Iconeer
Resident anthrosaur

(Linking the Faibanx muck map here hoping that helps google find it properly: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/map/main.html )
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 4/11/2007 10:47 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 6/18/2018
Wow, yeah...perfect length for a quick enjoyable read!  Nice detail, and great job, AA! 

-------------------------------
Dinosorceror, Administrator
Lava Dome Five Enterprises

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 5 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »