InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Athletics Department   » LDU Swim Team: Post-Phelps and...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

LDU Swim Team: Post-Phelps and Thorpeism
Author
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 1/25/2007
And Ian Crocker, Grant Hackett, Inge de Bruijn, Erik Vendt, Gary Hall, Jr., Alexander Popov, the South African swim team.... i love 'em all!

So the first part ends today. And the next part begins! I'm going to continue "coaching" here indefinitely, I've decided. And only one student so far, oh well, thanks, Ciraeon! Everything will be the same, plus I'm adding interest to teach for anyone who's interested in any kind of swimming, hydrodynamics, water sports, or the truth about those fastskin suits(I'm still wearing my black 1st generation one on Faibanx). If anyone wants, I'm here. You can even send a message to the LD5 mailing list and I'll get it on my phone, that's the absolute best way to get to me.

Wow, the Olympics this year were awesome/tight/boss/cool/phat/money. The pool was great, even if the Greeks didn't have time to finish the roof--in fact, I liked it better without it. Not too many world records were broken in Athens, though--everyone smashed 'em in their respective Trials before coming. And my respect to Greece and its people, with a great history and culture, as well as invention of the Games. I have DivXs of some prelim swims of various men's and women's events, if anyone's interested to watch. And I'm working on a better freestyle based on the long, slightly unevenly-timed strokes of the Olympians.

Neil and Ciraeron, I will not forget either of you! > You two still want to learn, yes?

-------------
LDU Swim Team Head Coach: contact for training
"Get ready for Beijing 2008--The Next Summer Olympics"
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 1 message found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »