InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Martial Arts   » Taking Challengers for Spar  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Taking Challengers for Spar
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 6/17/2007

Stompdragon Rawrs and looks at the beam as it hits his chest feeling a horrible burning sensation. he rawrs out in pain crying as he falls down onto the ground whimpering. as he wakes up out of his sleep My Chest!!!!! You @%$#!!! i'm going to destroy you mech and use you for a doormat!!!

He grrrs loudly as he get's back up staggering.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/5/2006 7:59 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 2/9/2007
Alarmed by the reaction, Hako continues to fire two more shots frantically toward the dragon, the first missing and hitting the stone behind the dragon, causing it to burst into pieces of gravel. The second barely grazing the dragon's side. The microwave gun wasn't going to do anything but annoy at this power level, so he decided to let it charge up to 500,000 watts before firing again. Hako continued backing up little-by-little as the enraged dragon became progressively more alert and began approaching him.

MY WEBSITE

"There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in it's potentialities, so absolutely terifying, that even man, the fighter, who would dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appaled, and so abandon war forever."
- Thomas Edison

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/7/2006 12:30 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Stompdragon Rawrrs and charges more then quickly breathes out his firebreath at the progressing charging mech. thereby melting the mech microwave gun as well as smoldering other parts of his body. He then breathes fire on his paws getting ready to pounce.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/7/2006 6:07 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Hako's waveguide was rendered inoperable and his whole front was covered in soot, but the damage to the microwave gun was substantial. As he progressed, he hopped up and let thrusters blast him toward the dragon. If he wanted close quarters combat, that was what he was going to get. Just a few feet from the dragon's chest, he let the remaining power in the defunct microwave-gun's capacitors discharge, sending a hot arc of electricity over himself. Leaving marks of carbon deposits as it grounded out at random places on his armour. The arc singed the dragon's scales. Hako landed and grappled onto the dragon's chest, allowing his stinger to plunge repeatedly into his opponent, each sting delivering a powerful synthetic biotoxin.

MY WEBSITE

"There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in it's potentialities, so absolutely terifying, that even man, the fighter, who would dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appaled, and so abandon war forever."
- Thomas Edison

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/8/2006 12:48 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Stomp screams in pain as the mech stinger keeps plunging repetive poisoning him he rarrs and delivers a penetration wound with his tail at the mech underside. each time to try and get him off of him.

"Nice try but i won't let you do that!" he rarrs and slams the mech on the ground and begins to trample around him with his feet.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/8/2006 2:22 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Hako is thrown against the ground like an empty can, clanging against the dirt and stone. The dragon stomping on his exposed underside. But the stomping became lighter and more clumsy very quickly, as the neurotoxin spread throughout the dragon's enormous bloodstream. The dragon moaned under the din of a powerful headache as the substance began depleating the oxygen in his blood.
This nearly saving Hako from any further structural damage. Although there was plenty already done, to say he was 'totalled' would be an understatement.
The stinger on his tail still pumping out the remaining noxious mixture, while twitching on the ground. The drilling had punctured deep into his underbelly.

The dragon was now becoming disoriented but now there was a new threat introduced into the scenario, because the hole that the dragon drilled into Hako didn't just tear apart coolent lines, conduits and relays, it had actually punctured the vessel containing the reactor itself. And radiation was beginning to leak as his insides burned.

For the first time in the fight, he actually spoke:
"This may very well destroy me, but I swear it will take you too!"

His nanite core was busy copying everything it could, sending it away to some distant place, trying to keep up as the reactor's control pellets caught fire from the air now rushing into his reactor. The fire filled his armour, a bluish-grey smoke pouring from his nostrils, vents and freshly drilled hole.

It was already too late for the dragon to escape the deadly smoke.
Even with the mechanism on fire inside him, he managed to bring a single graphite-covered uranium fuel pellet up to the ejector in his mouth.
"I'll finish this yet!", he roared then shot the extremely hot, oxidizing fuel pellet out his mouth in a blast of steam, directly into one of the dragon's wounds. This was the oxidized plasma gun.

MY WEBSITE

- Thomas Edison

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/9/2006 3:11 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Stompdragon tries to struggle out but due to the toxins he becomes sluggish he then grabs the mech weakly and tries to pull him out but too late. He then breathes out more flames but by then the plashma guns hit one of his wounds weakingly him severly as he roarrs, and falls on the floor using the last of his strength to get the dragon off of him.

Nooooo......

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/9/2006 9:23 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

With his insides smoldering and his nanite core still barely intact, Hako was barely able to see the dragon collapse onto the ground.
The plasma pellet he fired had burnt it's way straight through the dragon's chest, creating a massive, fatal wound in the already poisoned dragon.

Hako was a mass of smoldering scrap by this point. shimmering molten viscera bubbling from the holes in his armor. His reactor had completely burned off all of it's graphite control substance, The hydraulics, electronics and other mechanisms we're totally melted and destroyed.

The two lied there on the ground, twitching in mortal haze.

MY WEBSITE

- Thomas Edison

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/11/2006 10:02 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Since we're both basically dead, I call this fight finished.

Any objections?

MY WEBSITE

- Thomas Edison

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/11/2006 6:44 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 12/11/2009
Alas... after such ferocity, such passion... it ends in a draw.
Let us weep for the fallen.

Wait a minute... with both dead, where's my opponent for the next round?
I don't think Revive spells work on robots...

--------------------------------

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 2 of 3 - 24 messages found « First Page Prev Page Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »