InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Martial Arts   » Hako versus Austin S.  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Hako versus Austin S.
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 2/9/2007
Indeed

Hako shows up again, this time a newer, slightly bigger and better-armed T-Rex. There were changes made this time, having observed what systems failed in the last match, improvements were made...

Character Profile

Hako Doratchai A2

Species: Mechanical T-Rex
Eyes: Black with red pupils
Personality: More vengeful and wrathful than before
Size: 25-feet tall 40-feet long
Weight: 20 Tons

Stats
Speed: ***
Strength: *****
Endurance: *****
Control: **

Battle Style: Melee/Endurance

Attacks

-Claw/Jaw Clamp
Claws or Jaws clamp around targeted appendage and apply enormous amount of force, crushing it.

-Integrated Tail Stinger
Repeatedly stings and injects a powerful oxygen-depriving biotoxin into the opponent.

-Flamethower
Flames blast out of mouth.

-Welding Arc
Powerful arc of thousand-watt electricity can be directed out mouth through teeth, can also be added to jaw clamp to electrocute opponent.

-Gamma Photon Cannon
A more versatile and powerful update to the microwave gun. This weapon is capable of shooting not just microwaves but deadly gamma rays at high power.

-Oxidized Plasma Cannon
Some reactor fuel modules are released, oxidized and ejected. As they oxidize, the carbon 'control substance' absorbs all the remaining radiation and becomes a 7000º (farenheit) carbon plasma as it shoots toward the opponent. (** Depending on the amount of fuel sacrificed, this attack can only be done a limited number of times.)

Shall we begin?

(Timanth, if you're around and feel the need to, you may referee if you so desire.)

MY WEBSITE

"There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in it's potentialities, so absolutely terifying, that even man, the fighter, who would dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appaled, and so abandon war forever."
- Thomas Edison

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/12/2006 12:47 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 12/11/2009
Character Profile:Austin

Species: Anime Human
Eyes: Green (and huge)
Personality: Split an immeasurable number of ways
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 120 lb

Stats

HP: 100
MP: 50
Speed: ***
Strength: ***
Endurance: *******
Control: **
Element: Fire

Battle Style: Melee/Magic

Equipment

Melee Weapon: Mastermold Sword – Beautifully made by a well-known craftsman.
Ranged Weapon: Double-barreled Shotgun – Essential in any FPS.
Head: Musical Headband – Broadcasts favorite tunes for all to enjoy. (Add Skill)
Neck: Iron Necklace - Dauntless against non-fatal attacks. (Defense boost)
Torso: Latest Outfit – Cutting edge but a little pricey. (Defense boost)
Waist: MC Hammer Belt – STOP! Item time! (Holds items via hammerspace)
Legs: Tan Pants – One of a kind. (Cosmetic)
Shoes: Pegasus Shoes – Blessed with incredible moves. (Add Skills)

Items

Nut - Great for a snack. (Recover HP)
Big Nut (x2) - Bigger and better. (Recover HP)
Wild Strawberry (x3) - Wakes you up with sour power. (Recover MP)
Stopwatch - Modified from the movie "Timesliders." (Manipulate Time)
White Chocolate Truffle (x3) - Best candy ever. Seriously. (?????)

Attacks

Slash (Sword LVL 1) - A single swipe is all it takes… sometimes.
Slice n’ Dice (Sword LVL 2) - Rapid movements make mincemeat of monsters.
Lightsaber (Sword LVL 3) - Intense magic transforms the blade into pure energy.

Flurry (Punch LVL 1) - Your fists never run out of ammo.
Devastating Uppercut (Punch LVL 2) - Sends baddies to the sky.
Supersonic (Punch LVL 3) - So fast it breaks the sound barrier for a bone-crushing impact.

1x/2x/3x Jump (Kick LVL 1) - Do the Mario!
Flying Kick (Kick LVL 2) -

'Nuff said.
Grand SLAM (Kick LVL 3) - Compresses a magnitude 6 earthquake into 3 seconds.

Magic

Fire – Launched from the hands, where else?
Fira – You’ve never felt a heat wave like this.
Firaga – Did somebody say ‘apocalypse’?
Thunder – I put a shock to your system!
Cure – Better than aspirin!
Life3 – It ain’t over ‘till I SAY it’s over!
Jukebox – Life needs background music.

---------------------------------------------
I'll set the score, now you set the stage!

CURRENT MUSIC: I Need a Hero

--------------------------------

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/13/2006 3:28 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Hako enters a large arena along his journey. Without thinking much of it, he continues walking across it. There is an anime village nearby but he pays no mind. His particular 'species' of mechanical reptiles does not attack until attacked. There was nothing he needed there anyway. A small human creature, wearing what looks to be a headband with an mp3 player on it, blasting some excercize music, comes into the arena and points at him, declaring a challange...

MY WEBSITE

"There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in it's potentialities, so absolutely terifying, that even man, the fighter, who would dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appaled, and so abandon war forever."
- Thomas Edison

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/13/2006 7:25 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

-------------MindLinkTM Established--------------
Austin: Who are you? What are you?
Hako-Doratchai-A2:ERROR: Systems Breach. Threat Detected.
Austin: Chill, dude... um, robot-thing!
Hako-Doratchai-A2:ERROR: Unknown Command. Unknown External Source.
Austin: What brings you to Triste? You look lost... actually, that's how everyone finds Triste.
Hako-Doratchai-A2:Source Identified. Human - Armed - Hostile. Threat Level... Minimal. Solution... Destroy Threat Before External System Override.
Austin: I don't know what brings you to Triste, the city of ghosts, but I won't mind making you a permanent resident!
-------------MindLinkTM Disabled--------------

A first strike is essential, especially when there may not be time for a second. Austin leaps into the air and thrusts his sword toward Hako-Do's lower jaw!

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/14/2006 10:37 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Hako fires reverse thrusters, pushing him back out of the way of the sword. He fires a few microwave blasts around the human, but none are direct hits. Then grinds to a stop.

He bared his claws and took a step forward.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"You ought to put such a well crafted sword away before you break it on me." he said

MY WEBSITE

- Thomas Edison

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/14/2006 1:27 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Shocked, Austin quickly wraps himself in the glow of a Life3 spell. His total fire immunity may cover radiation, but he doesn't plan to find out.

As for his sword, it has sliced through many a suit of armor with hardly a dent. But this mechanical monstrosity is... different. How does it move? (Before I can risk getting close again, I must make it move!)

Austin shatters the field with a Grand SLAM!
CURRENT MUSIC: Kick Butt Time (Actual Title Unknown)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/14/2006 4:16 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

The crack in the ground reaches Hako. The ground beneath him destabilized and as it faultered beneath him, he had to thrust upwards, waiting for it to stabilize, then landed.

"I'm not exactly certain why you did that...", he said

He then thrusted stright up in the air, again. Took aim with the photon cannon and shot a several hundred-thousand watt blast of gamma rays toward the ground where the human was.

"It is unfortunate that I must take my rage out on you...", he said.

However, that sword. That well-made sword that some craftsman toiled odiously over for months... somehow had just enough density to block the deadly rays.

"This isn't going to end that quickly", said the human.

MY WEBSITE

- Thomas Edison

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/14/2006 4:39 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

The mecha screamed, but not in agony. Nevertheless, the tactic worked. Austin knew little about propulsion, but lots about combustion. All he had to do was strike the thrusters in the right place, and they would backfire. If I lost my sword (heaven forbid) I could slam the two thrusters so that they pointed toward each other, and WHOOOM!

For the beam weapon, the two "ears" on the "head" flashed just before each shot. Therefore, those must be controlling its accuracy. Even if they retract into the "head", a quick Thunder should do the trick - the spell won't do any damage elsewhere.

That leaves the tail... it appears to be cosmetic... or a primary blunt weapon. Not sure how fast it can move, but probably faster than me. Still, the sooner it's detached, the better.

Austin unleashes Fire from one hand, and Thunder from the other, toward Hako-Do's head!
Then he rushes toward Hako-Do's right flank!

CURRENT MUSIC: FF7 Boss Battle (Remix)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/15/2006 12:08 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

The thunder roars toward Hako, hits one horn and arcs to the other...
but nothing happened. It left carbon deposits and little else.

"What are you doing? You think I don't have safeguards to protect against that?"

The fire merely toasted some paint. The thrusters were entirely electronic. Using electricity to heat air rapidly like a jet engine. They retracted into his legs as he landed.

The human approache quickly from his right and nearly plunged his blade between panels of armor, but stopped. Hako's tail stinger stopped just inches from his heart.

"You plunge that sword in there, we both die. Or at least... You will first.
Your sword could block my cannon but I can guarantee you it won't block what comes out when you pierce my reactor vessel... So unless you want to kill every living thing for miles around... You should back off a bit", he said.

This stalemate lasted for almost a minute... The human's magic was extensive, but probably not enough to shield him from this. Even if it did, the village, it's people, the farmland, the forest all of it would be leveled to the ground and rendered unusable for hundreds of years. The risk was too great...

The human heeded the warning but took the chance to deal a blow and went straight for the point where the tail meets the creature's body.

*KLANG*

The sword cut through the armor, but stopped against the harder frame.

Hako promptly tail-swept the human, tossing him to the otherside of the arena with a roar.

He then fired at him again with the photon cannon from across the arena.

MY WEBSITE

- Thomas Edison

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/15/2006 12:32 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

That screeching... oh, that horrible screeching! But somehow, he received a mental image of a large explosion... just like when... when what? His mind was sent back a hundred years... yes. The maze of ruins in the Addashi Desert... they weren't always ruins... and the same thing could hapen to Triste!

Sent flying by the tailwhip, Austin lands hard. While he rises, he whips out a Nut to nullify the bruises. Immediately afterward, he is slammed with a great laser. The healing phase had not yet completed, so the laser did not cancel the Nut, but the buzzing of pure science crumpled him into a fetal position.

CURRENT MUSIC: Breakdown (Coming Soon)

As the crreature lumbered forward, a ray of light shone through.
The truffles... one puts the mind at ease... a second sends the heart racing... a third reforges the body.

Fingers trembling fiercely, he reached into hammerspace, grabbed and ate what he thought was a truffle.
It wasn't. It was actually two truffles.

What happened next was truly astounding. His mind cleared, his heart raced... and he was suddenly more alert than he had ever been. He grabbed at his sword which had been knocked aside and his hand phased right through it. (What trickery is this? Have I been changed by the beam?)
He then tries a different tactic. Moving ever so slowly, he is able to clasp his hand around the handle and lift it with great precision, as if it weighed 50 pounds. Once it is at shoulder height, he takes a practice swing, and he loses his "grip" on the sword. The sword hangs in the air.

CURRENT MUSIC: Temple of Time

PICTURE COMING SOON

Then his attention turns to the beast, who is frozen in mid-step. Hoping he does not phase through his clothes or the ground, he runs up right next to the creature. After rubbing his hands together, he steps inside the mecha.

Using the same tactic as with the sword, he grabs as many wires and diodes and doodads as he possibly can, and s-l-o-w-l-y rips them from their miniscule nests. Just as he exits the hull, sparkling parts in hand, the fabric of Time snaps back into place.

NOW Hako-Do's roar is one of pain. LOTS of pain.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 2 - 20 messages found Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »