InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Martial Arts   » NEXT!!!  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

NEXT!!!
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 12/11/2009
Well, that was a good run, and believe it or not, I'm itchin' for more. The latest bout actually ended in a draw (borrrrrr-ing!), so technically I can still fight, since technically I'm still alive, yadda yadda yadda.

At this point, it's obvious that although I hate writing (What the heck happened to Sklitch?!) my creativity always opens up whenever I have someone to bounce off of. So... who's up for a round?

--------------------------------

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/27/2006 7:04 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 6/17/2007

I'll go next after the next person that challenges you if now i'll go on ahead this time i'm using my mech form since my othe rbody had been destroyed in a draw with Hako S.

*Whrrrrr Sprotchy! *coughs up screws and bolts*

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/30/2006 6:18 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Seems like everyone else is asleep at the keyboard, so I'll take StompDragon on... but cor blimey, another mecha?! Will I ever be able to put my sleep spells to good use?

...Whatever. Set the stage, or update your battle profile. Try to start by... terrorizing something, so I have a reason to fight you. Random battles are SO passé.

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/31/2006 3:48 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Character Profile

Name: Stomp Dragon

Species: MechaDragon

Eye Color: Grey

Personality: Very Calm but can be angered easily depending on circumstances

Size: 500 ft

Body Type Mech Type

Battle Stats for Stompdragon

Speed **

Strength ****

Endurance**

Control****

Battle Style: Mechanics and thunder attacks.

Moves:

Thunder Breath SP 20 + User Stuned for 1 round

Mecha Claw  SP 10

Clean Cut     SP 5 Always Hits but does damage if it's blocked

+Flying ability with his rockets can shoot missles at will.

Weakness Thunder, Flame,

Strengths  Strong against Lightning

Here's my list

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/31/2006 5:13 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

I'm staying with the Character Profile I made in Hako's thread, with a few additions:

Equipment

Mastermold Sword – Repaired.
Head: Motorcycle Helmet – Looks totally radical, and prevents, uh, drain bamage!

Items Restocked, plus:

Can of Insta-Rust: Spray on metal - any metal - and it rusts clean away. No one knows what keeps the can itself from getting rusty.

Now... set the stage!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/31/2006 8:08 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

MechaStompdragon was terrrzing many villages burning down farmland to build his clones of hako armies to take over the gaming world.

HAHAHA!!!! i'm big and bad!!!! *breathes out a huge thunderbolt on a skyscraper blowing it up to bits* HAHAHA!!! -coughs  up some nuts and bolts after the atack.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 6/1/2006 1:47 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Meanwhile, at a nearby Holiday Inn, Austin awakes to the sound of birds chirping. He changes into his optimal outfit and picks up the newspaper placed outside his door. The headline reads "Apocalypse Now!!!!1!" Just beneath it is a full-color picture of an enormous robot dragon hitting a skyscraper with a thunderbolt. He re-enters his room and pushes aside the curtains to see the exact same scene.

(Word travels fast around here), Austin thinks to himself. (And the entire U.S. army just happens to be on the other side of the ocean. Guess it's up to me. Well... I've seen enough movies to know it takes a giant robot to take down a giant robot. I'll give Megas a buzz, then head to the roof and stall the beast so there's some of this city left to save.)

And he did just that. With minutes, he was on the Holiday Inn roof, staring down this massive mecha, armed with only a sword, a shotgun, his magic, his wits, and a bunch of Holiday Inn towels. (Their warm fuzziness is just right for heat-seeking missle decoys.)

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 6/2/2006 11:55 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

MechaStomp was waling around looking for a challenge. Where are you Hako you destroyed my body now i'm going to rip your town apart piece by piece. until i find you. Rawrrs and stomps on some buildings!

Sprotchy Dragon will destroy you! Come on out!!! just then he sees a robot...

WTF Megas!!!!!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 6/2/2006 1:37 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Pleased at Megas' swift appearance, Austin promptly abandoned the fuzzy towels and jumped from the roof to the robot's outstretched arm. He then ran across the enormous flaming 8-ball decal, and jumped into the car/cockpit with Dukes of Hazzard-style grace. Once strapped in, he grabbed the controls and downloaded the following into the CPU:

Character Profile: Megas XLR

Species: Car-Robot Hybrid
Chassis: Titanium
Fuel: Plutonium
Height: 200'
Weight: 20,000 lb

Stats

HP: 10000
MP: 0
Speed: ***
Strength: *******
Endurance: *****
Control: **
Element: Gravity/Fire

Battle Style: Wrestling

Melee Attacks/Weapons

Due to his love for smashing, Coop had installed various controls which make Megas do all sorts of physical violence. These include Head Butt, Ripping Arms Out of Sockets, General Pummeling, Pounding and More Pounding.
That Cool Giant Energy Sword Thing – The hands of Megas create a huge energy sword in a manner similar to that of Voltron.
Cool Blade Thingy – Blades surround Megas's entire body. Spinning blades have also appeared.
5 Minutes Till End of Episode Button– Megas's fists burst into flames, enabling it to melt anything it touches.

Long Range Attacks/Weapons

Eight-Ball Fireball – Much like the Hadoken of Ryu from Street Fighter, but resembles a billiard 8-Ball.
Light Gun – Pulling the gun out of the holster causes Megas to retract its right hand, forming a blaster. The blasts are powerful, but you have to 'reload' it after eight shots.
Heater Flamethrower - By moving the heater controls from Warm, to Hot, to Dang, Megas' arms come together, the hands retract, and an enormous blast of searing flames is shot out.
Ice Blaster - The center of Megas' chest retracts and pulls out a giant laser. It blasts the enemy, freezing it from the feet to the head. Punching the target then shatters it.

Special Moves

Manual Overdrive – A DDR-style system used as a back-up when the automatic driving gears fail. Megas mimics the rider’s exact movements, though the other weapons are off-line.
The Jammer – A weapons-grade karaoke system that, when teamed with (very) off-key singing, is capable of generating a wave of sonic destruction capable of annihilating a space station. Use of The Jammer may very well constitute a war crime—not to mention a crime against all that is music.
Missiles, More Missiles and All Missiles – Three buttons that, when pressed, launch missiles, more missiles and all missiles, respectively.

Super-Special Moves

The Do Not Touch Button – This launches multiple nuclear warheads. It has never actually been used.
Dimensional Hole Generator - Similar to the S-Force's Omicron 13, a beam is shot out from Megas' chest, creating a temporary rift in the space-time continuum.
Atomic Disrupter Cannon - an extremely powerful beam is shot out from Megas' chest, which can burn through virtually anything.

Now, Austin was staring down MechaStomp armed with a massive, heavily armed robot.
Now, things will get interesting. Let's RAWWWWWK!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 6/2/2006 1:47 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Oh this is cute now you using cartoon charaters weapons now. ( This is not good) i'm going to have to bring in my drones to keep hm occupied.

Stompdragon launches missles at Megas af first while secretly sending clones of robots to check for weaknesses.

Now i'm going to enjoy myself.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 3 - 27 messages found Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »