InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Martial Arts   » Brawl - Open to All!  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Brawl - Open to All!
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 12/11/2009
I'm itchin' for another fight. But this time, I want things to be a bit different. Basically, one new rule. NO WEAPONS. (That includes Non-Elemental magic.)

That means lasers, guns, and all manner of pointy things are out. If you got claws, cover 'em, or we'll provide gloves. If you just happen to be covered in spikes... well, you're SOL. You'll be fighting in a sanctioned ring, but that shouldn't stop you from bringing a pulse-pounding backstory/motive.

So who's up for it?

--------------------------------

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 7/8/2006 10:49 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 2/9/2007
Now that I'm done with the last battle: I am!

Set up the ring!

MY WEBSITE

"There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in it's potentialities, so absolutely terifying, that even man, the fighter, who would dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appaled, and so abandon war forever."
- Thomas Edison

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/24/2006 9:24 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 7/1/2007

I'm interested, but I can't say I'll reply frequently since the only computer access I have now is at school and I'm not supposed to do that anyway

...ah,whatever

"I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire."

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/24/2006 2:09 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Uh... alllllllrighty then! First to crank out a battle-bio shall face off against me and my big mouth! If Hako and Nosferatu bring one out at nearly the same time, then they shall duke it out instead.

Let's bring this board BACK, cor blimey!

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/25/2006 4:34 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 2/9/2007
Nosferatu wins. I forfeit on grounds that without weapons, even claws, all my characters are impractical for such a fight.

MY WEBSITE

"There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in it's potentialities, so absolutely terifying, that even man, the fighter, who would dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appaled, and so abandon war forever."
- Thomas Edison

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/28/2006 8:35 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Name: Nosferatu

Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight

Height: 6'5(Vampire) 23'0 (Dracolich)

Weight: 150 (Vamp) 2300 (Dracolich)

Race: Vampire/Dracolich (Forms chosen)

Blood type: That of whichever persons blood I drank last (None as a Dracolich)

Vamp stats

Speed: ****

Strength: *****

Endurance: ***

Control: ****

Dracolich stats

Speed: ***

Strength: ******

Endurance: ******

Control: **

Appearance: (Vamp) Avatar (Dracolich) Large, rotting undead dragon. Resistant to most physical attacks (not immune) and absorbs darkness to regain health. Light is the one major weakness, but when enraged, attack and speed boosts, and alternative forms of magic are used. Is a master of all spells of darkness, and even some of light, to catch his enemies off guard. Can manipulate items around him to his advantage. Has the ability to create illusory copies in the shadow.

"I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire."

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/28/2006 8:41 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Could you try and be flexible with the time-limit rule? I got a hurricane that might come over here and can only post from school anyways, so you'll have to wait a while before you get a reply and they'll probably be relatively short. I'll try to work on the length though.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/28/2006 10:28 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Oh right, I completely forgot the time-limit rule. So how about this: before your attack, you use this to randomly generate a number between 1 and 20. At the start of your next attack, you can try for a critical strike or "roll again" adding the second number to the first. You cannot combine two or more rolls if the result would be greater than 20. If you announce a critical strike, you will be successful if your number exceeds my number after I roll once more. If so, I will be knocked out for the round and unable to retaliate. If not, your number is zero starting from your next turn. This works both ways, and we can throw time right out the window.

---------------------------------------------------------
Character Profile:Austin

Species: Anime Human
Eyes: Green (and huge)
Personality: Split an immeasurable number of ways
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 120 lb

Stats

HP: 100
MP: 50
Speed: ***
Strength: ***
Endurance: *******
Control: **
Element: Fire

Battle Style: Melee/Magic

Equipment

WEAPONS REMOVED
Head: Musical Headband – Broadcasts favorite tunes for all to enjoy. (Add Skill)
Neck: Iron Necklace - Dauntless against non-fatal attacks. (Defense boost)
Torso: Latest Outfit – Cutting edge but a little pricey. (Defense boost)
Waist: MC Hammer Belt – STOP! Item time! (Holds items via hammerspace)
Legs: Tan Pants – One of a kind. (Cosmetic)
Shoes: Pegasus Shoes – Blessed with incredible moves. (Add Skills)

Items

REMOVED

Attacks

SWORD ATTACKS TABOO

Flurry (Punch LVL 1) - Your fists never run out of ammo.
Devastating Uppercut (Punch LVL 2) - Sends baddies to the sky.
Supersonic (Punch LVL 3) - So fast it breaks the sound barrier for a bone-crushing impact.

1x/2x/3x Jump (Kick LVL 1) - Do the Mario!
Flying Kick (Kick LVL 2) - Catch some Air!
Grand SLAM (Kick LVL 3) - Compresses a magnitude 6 earthquake into 3 seconds.

Magic

Fire – Launched from the hands, where else?
Fira – You’ve never felt a heat wave like this.
Firaga – Did somebody say ‘apocalypse’?
Thunder – I put a shock to your system!
TABOO SPELLS REMOVED
Jukebox – Life needs background music.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/28/2006 10:40 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Best of 5 rounds! Let's go!
-----------------------------------------
Austin clumsily climbs through the ropes to find a dark-robed man standing in the corner. His boxing gloves are crimson, and seem to glisten in the single spotlight hanging over the center of the ring. Donning his own overstuffed green gloves, he pounds them together as the opening bell clangs.

More lights illuminate the ring from underneath. A team of four identically-dressed referees watch from each side. The contenders lock into a fierce gaze.

*CLANG!*

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/31/2006 9:50 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

(20!)

Nosferatu looks deep into his opponents eyes, expecting a fear that has been prominent in his enemies for the past eight decades, when he finds nothing but a hard look of determination his lips curl upward in an amused grin, his fangs exposed. His eyes flash for a second before he throws the first blow, leaning back for a second as if bored then letting his fist shoot like a rocket into Austin's face. It's a hard blow - the vampire's gloves fitting his hand like a second skin, attached by several nails going in his skin and hooking together. He continues the attack, but Austin recuperates and starts to block. Nosferatu's smile is faded; his only goal to pound his opponent into oblivion.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 4 - 37 messages found Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »