InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Martial Arts   » Brawl - Open to All!  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Brawl - Open to All!
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 12/11/2009
Overdrive: 13/20

Austin continues to block, but his arms bruise quickly. As the thin-skinned assailant reaches back for a defense-destroyer, Austin quickly drops, landing on his right leg, right hand, with his left leg outstretched. He arcs his lelt leg until it is almost in front of his right hand, sweeping Nosferatu off his feet.

In the second it takes for him to fall, Austin springs upward using force from three limbs, crosses his arm inward until his elbow is a few inches from his face, then SLAMS his elbow and right hip into Nosferatu's torso!

Nosferatu throws Austin off before he can strike again, but Austin avoids hitting the ground hard with a backward handspring.

--------------------------------

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 9/5/2006 9:40 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 7/1/2007

(14)

Nosferatu snarls at Austin after taking a hard punch. The move was unexpected-The vampires eyes narrow. No one gets the best of him. Nobody! He lunges at Austin with several siping attacks, but he blocks and hits Nosferatu hard in the stomach and twists rapidly, getting a good one across the face. He tries to attack again but Nosferatu crushes his arm in a vice grip, brings it back behind Austin at an awkward (and painful) angel, then swings hard with the other hand, his knuckles cracking as they come into contact with Austins throat. He chokes; Nosferatu then buffets him all over with several blows, then kicks Austins feet from under him, catching his right leg and slammign down on top of him with all his weight.

"I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire."

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 9/5/2006 2:14 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

OK, so you didn't say overdrive, but considering the complexity of your last turn and your natural 20, I count it as such. Anyway...
(Overdrive attack successful!)

Austin can handle being, uh, handled like Stretch Armstrong, but the crushed windpipe is too much to bear. Pinned and not quite knowing which way is up, he is unable to kick or kindle a fireball before being counted out by the refs.

*CLANG!*

(Not quite time to shift into high gear. Not yet. But I've got a nice new tactic to work with...)

*CLANG!* (Both fighter overdrive guages return to zero) (Overdrive: 10/20)

Austin gets as close as he can to the center of the ring without coming in reach of his opponent. Then he Grand SLAMS the floor. To avoid losing balance, Nosferatu crouches down, but is surprised when the floor acts as a trampoline and fings him upward. Before you can say "caped cursader", Austin steps to where Nosferatu is about to land and lands a devastating punch to his spine, such that he bends over and around Austin's arm. Unable to support the weight for more than a second, Austin jumps backward and lets Nosferatu drop the rest of the way.

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 9/6/2006 8:39 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

(Overdrive 3+12=15/20)

The force of the impact against Nosferatu's spine is staggering, but thankfully his undead state makes the neccesity of working nerves dissappear. He gets up slowly, then pushes himself up and eyes Austin. The first round was won, but the vampire would not let himself get too cocky, that attitude had cost him before...lets see how this works out...

Nosferatu leans back, then uses the ropes to spring at Austin with his fists raised. The attack gives his opponent ample time to evade, which he does, but when he tries himself to attack Nosferatu grabs his arm and, in one quick motion, twists, grabs Austins foot, and as he falls, slams the back of his knee into Austins back. As if this wasn't bad enough, Nosferatu lets out a deafening, unearthly screech which shatters the light above the ring and makes Austins blood crawl in his veins like a writhing worm.

"I can see in the dark," taunts the vampire in an ageless voice that in no way shows the malice reflected in his eyes, "but can you?"

"I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire."

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 9/6/2006 10:40 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

(Overdrive: 10 + 2 = 12)

After the Grand SLAM broke the lights under the floor, Austin realized too late that to lost the overhead light would leave everyone in the dark. But if Austin can't see in the dark, that means... the refs can't either! And sure enough...

*FREEEEEEET!* *CLANG-CLANG!* "Fighters to your corners, NOW!"

In seconds, small spotlights lining each outer wall light up the entire arena in pure, non-UV glory, revealing a good-sized crowd in the stands, miffed at the loss of the "dynamic" central lighting. In that same time, a MindLinkTM is quietly formed.

Nosferatu: This bout has more... unwritten rules than I expected...
Austin: They just need to know what's going on -always- so we don't kill each other. Still, with those glow-in-the-dark eyes, I could easily put your lights out.
Nosferatu: What kind of fight is this anyway? Boxing or wrestling?
Austin: I dunno. I just play Tekken.

A random ref climbs through the ropes and approaches the blinking Nosferatu.
Ref: "Was extinguishing the emanation an intentional manoeuver on your part?"
Nosferatu: "Huh?"
Austin: Say no!
Nosferatu: "No."
Ref: "Very well. Don't do it again." (To scorekeeper) "Same round!"
Bell: *CLANG!*
MindLinkTM Disconnected.

Austin hops forward three times and proceeds to pummel Nosferatu by keeping his arms parallel to his body and moving his fists in a forward-circular motion. How Austin avoids clocking himself on the chin is a sign of years of training and dedication. Look at him go!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 9/7/2006 8:26 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

(Overdrive 11/20)

Nosferatu is taken aback by the wild attack strategy Austin is using, but doesn't allow himself to stay that way for long. He raises one arm, allowing it to take a few blows as he positions himself, then jumps backward and kicks off from one of the corner poles with suprising agility. He lands behing Austin, who quicklw whirls around to face his opponent. He tries to swing at him, but Nosferatu grabs his arm with one hand and punches his chin with the other, then, letting go of Austin, whirls around and lands a good one on the side of his opponents face.  

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 9/7/2006 10:51 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

(Overdrive: 12 + 1 = 13)

Austin is sent to the floor, but before Nosferatu can pull off another body-slam, Austin lashes out with both legs and his him square in the chest, knocking him back almsot to the ropes.

Austin has not yet learned to go from prone to standing with the same technique, so Nosferatu is given time to charge forward. As he does, Austin jabs his left elbow into his opponent's torso, following up with tilting the same fist upward to the chin, then downward to the groin, then a strong jab from the right arm to the forehead.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 9/8/2006 7:49 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

(Overdrive 14/20)

Nosferatu is forced back from the foce of the attack. The last blow in particular causes him pain, and he glares daggers at Austin. If I was able to use my sword, thought the vampire, you would be in ribbons now, my friend.

Austin throws another punch at Nosferatu and it connects, throwing him hard into a corner. Nosferatu quickly evades Austin's next assault and moves to the other side of the ring. He blocks a couple further attacks and jumps, hitting Austin hard with a rolling kick. Then he trips him, pivots, then sends himself into the air and connects his foot with Austin. There's a loud crack as Austins joints are bent in entirely the wrong direction.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 9/8/2006 7:22 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

(Overdrive: 13 + 8 (too large) = 13/20)

Austin is frantic. I need to think up some new moves, and fast! He is unable to build his rage for a super-attack, but hoping his opponent can be worn down otherwise, he whips up a Fira spell in his good arm and hurls it toward Nosferatu!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 9/10/2006 12:16 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

(Overdrive 16/20)

"Using spells are we?" hisses the vampire, pleased at his opponents desperation. He turns his head a little as the firey attack hits him. His pale skin is extremely sensitive to heat, but fortunately the same isn't true for pain. His skeen peels several layers as the blazing attack connects. The attack does knock him off his feet, but he is up quickly, adrenaline pumping through his system as he becomes more and more anxious to bring Austin down a second time. The thrill of the hunt...and the kill.

"You think you know magic," taunts the vampire, "but you know nothing. You haven't even begun to delve into the power that this universe can provide. Although,all the magic in the world isn't enough for you to beat me. You need to know how to use it."

And with that Nosferatu let out a deep snarl, showing his supernaturally enlarged canines in an attempt to further frustrate Austin. Austin tries another attack, but his opponent dodges, hitting him hard in the stomach. When Austin dubles over, Nosferatu swings the other arm and hits him again, sending him sprawling. Nosferatu then picks him up, delivers in quick succession three, four, five devastating blows, then hurls Austin in the air and slams into him with all the strength he can muster.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 2 of 4 - 37 messages found « First Page Prev Page Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »