InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Martial Arts   » Brawl - Open to All!  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Brawl - Open to All!
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 12/11/2009
(Overdrive: 6/20 + 13 = 19/20)

Austin is not quick enough to freeze time before he lands, but once he does, he is able to do so despite his lack of vision, for he has memorized the motions, which are mostly, if not fully mental. Click!

He spends a few hypertimeTM minutes trying to force his eye open. Suddenly, as if waking from a dream, it works. He looks down at Nosferatu, who is still in the middle of a sweep-kick. He ponders how he can turn the tide and end this round quickly. While in hypertime, he can only move the lightest of objects, for even a second of real time can take hours in hypertime. Cranked up enough, one can pass through solid matter, but that doesn't help a whole lot.

Austin positions himself directly behind where he expects Nosferatu to be in about 8/10ths of a second, and aims a kick at his head.
Click!
CRACK!

--------------------------------

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/27/2006 8:44 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 7/1/2007

(Overdrive 13+5=18/20)

A confused vampire suddenly finds himself looking entirely the opposite direction from which he was facing. Stars flash in his head for a split second and the world around him seems to be in unusually sharp colors. When he sees Austin again he realizes that was a sudden attack. The fact he had absolutely no time to react enrages him.

Ausin looks back at Nosferatu as he forcefully puts his head back into place and spits out a mouthful of blood. Looking into the vampire's eyes, Austin sees...nothing. What little humanity Nosferatu had in him seems to have vanished. Instead there is only darkness.

With a roar Nosferatu lunges at him. A powerful jab to his side causes a sharp pain to go up Austin's arm; several of his ribs are broken. His feet jump up from under him as his opponent knocks him over with a quick swipe. Before Nosferatu has a chance to attack him again Austin rolls out of the way, and not a moment too soon. Within a second of his evasion there is a hole where Austin's shoulder was. He is no longer facing anything remotley human; the carnal nature of the Vampire has emerged. No longer is the dark aura surrounding him, but it isn't necessarry. The very sight of this emissary of death causes feelings of dread to slither into Austin's brain. But there is no turning back; he must fight.

"I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire."

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/27/2006 2:47 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

(OVERDRIVE!)

Just when I thought the whole "undead" thing was just an act...
Rather than re-initiate a Hypertime-beatdown, he calls up his own heroic aura, and attmepts a level of restorative magic he has not yet, technically, learned.

Cure 2! All!

Being mortal, the mystical purity sets Austin's bones back in place. Being undead, the same force "hurts" Nosferatu to the same degree. "So this is what a vamp-victim feels like," thinks Nosferatu as he tips over, stiff as a sta... stiff as a stone.

The ref begins the Pin countdown, while two other refs begin to argue on what magic is considered non-elemental when Time and Cure are not.

(I don't know where you've been getting your numbers, but unless you roll a 2 - to beat 19 - you lose the round.)

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/2/2006 8:05 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

The power of the White magic spell is too much for Nosferatu to fight off in his current enraged form. The ref declares the round over, and with the clang of the bell Nosferatu finds his energy restored.

The vampire stands up, a little unstaedy after being constricted by the healing magic. He finds himself wishing that he could rip his opponent to shreds in a sudden flash of anger, then composes himself. He doesn't need anger to get in the way of his winning this match. The score is 2 to 2, and everthing lies on this last round.

"I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire."

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/2/2006 9:07 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

(Overdrive: 0/20 + 16 = 16/20)

Oh, this will be amusing.
Austin projects a laid-back aura, but his heart is nearly beating out of his chest. He cannot regain his composure by the next bell, so he buys time by Insta-dodging all of Nosferatu's atacks.

Once he is warmed up, he lures the vampire to one side of the ring, then Focuses all his strength into a kick. Nosferatu dodges and counters with knee and fist, adding injury to insult. Austin, out of sheer confused desperation, wraps his arms around Nosferaru and squeezes all the air out of him with a bear hug.

THEN Austin resumes his previous plan by simply tossing Nosferatu across the ring. Then he uses his time magic to warp between each side of the ring, knocking his opponent back and forth like a ping-pong ball with a series of kicks.

Assuring himself of a quick, if somewhat anti-climatic victory, Austin falls into a rhythm, and his mind wanders. "Vegeta! What does the scanner say about his power level?"
"It's over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaand!!!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/3/2006 9:24 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

(Overdrive 6+5=11)

After being kicked around a couple times Nosferatu manages to focus enough to turn his inertia against his opponent. He changes position, elbowing Austin hard in the gut, then slamming his palm into his face. A slight dark aura surrounds him, but unlike before, this is protective. After losing the last round he is more cautious, planning to spend more time on the defensive so he can come out with a win. Austin manages to warp behind the vampire and almost tosses him, but he manages to use his supernatural flexibility to his advantage, breaking free of Austin's hold and getting in a flurry of straight punches and jabs.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/15/2006 12:30 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Since it's clear I'm no longer motivated to finish this, I'm declaring Nosferatu the victor with the assistance of deus ex sprotchia.

Comments by combatants and casual viewers are now welcome.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 4 of 4 - 37 messages found « First Page Prev Page
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »