InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Martial Arts   » Round 2: Sui Vs. StompyChar  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Round 2: Sui Vs. StompyChar
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 7/4/2007
Same rules, gooooooooooo!

Whoever sees this first gets the first post!

------------------------------------------------------------
Timanth - Martial Arts Teacher
Resident dragonmorph
Timanth - Fame:0 Karma:0
+10 Points for Guessing Right on Ahastar's Pic!
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/13/2005 12:59 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 11/26/2006

Name: StompyChar
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Race: Charizard
Morphs: Dark Charizard LVL1 , Light Charizard LVL 1, 2, 3 and 4
Height: 7 ft 2in
Weight: Unknown at the moment
Body Type: Muscular
Class: Warrior
Abilities: Energy Attacks, Fire Attacks, Sword-based Attacks, Growth
Color: Orange, Yellow stomach, Green wings

Description:
StompyChar is a fast and powerful flyer and attacker. He lacks healing abilities, but he is known for his legendary endurance and will keep on fighting until it kills him. Stompy normally fights with his natural weapons alone, but if needed he will uses energy attacks or manufactured weapons. Despite the fact that the size Stompy can attain via his theoretically unlimited growth ability, Stompy will not use this ability until needed, and also won't outgrow his opponent just for victory.

Weapons: Twin Swords (Sword of Light and Sword of Darkness)
Equipment: Commbadge
Natural Weapons: Claws, Teeth, Tail, Horns
Special Ability: Blaze (Attack Strength increases when injured.)

Speed: *****
Strength: *****
Endurance: ******
Control: ***
Average: 4.75

------------------------------------------------

Again faith has decided that the Stomping Charizard should fight one of his friends, and again faith has decided to place him against one of his friends he fought before and won, in theory he should be the one winning this one aswell...
But as he knows himself perfectly, the future is not decided and will change to what the past has had.

But this time its really different, he could pick the battleground, that could give him a major advantage, Dry Deserts seem the best pick knowing his opponent is based off water. With a quick check on the current database he decides to take a class M planet half oceanic, half desert land so both him and his opponent would have a little advantage of the planet they are fighting on, ofcource they need a planet of their own to fight on earth would be to dangerous to fight on for the fact not only that it could be destroyed by all the fights that are going on but also to the fact that the Charizard doesn't want to pollute the timeframe to much....

Finally arrived at the location its not what he expected it to be, a thunderstorm is raging and loud and bright cracks of lightning strike down on ground and water, not seeing his opponent yet the Charizard starts a few stretching exercises to come a little loose from months of stiff commanding his ship, its time that training will pay off, its time for action and its also time to stop playing around and start to get feirce, he would shut down his emotions chip if he had one but now he just puts them aside to be one thing and one thing only...Concentrated

StompyChar
stompychar-info.vze.com

Im a Dragon in Heart, a Dragon in Mind, i just look human. //StompyChar 
These Feet are made for Stomping, Thats just what the'll do, One of these days these feet will Stomp allover you!. //StompyChar

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/13/2005 12:20 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 1/8/2006

Name: Suika
Race: Dragon/Human hybrid
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Morphs: Watercombine
Hieght: 5'6"
Wieght: 75lbs
Blood Type: AB-
Body Type: Olympian
Class: Simple Super Strong Lady
Abilities: Water tech, Karate, Judo, Ninjutsu, and Aikido
Color: Somewhat Albino with blue eyes
Weapons: Aquamorph saphire (can morph into nearly every mideval type weapon
Body Weapons: Fists, Feet, and Tail
Special Ability: Vengance (When she sees the Aquileratti Aquamarine she realizes
 who her father's killer was and goes psychopathic on them
Mastered attacks:
1) Judo throws (Fight)
2) Aikido Techniques (Fight)
3) Karate Techs (Fight)
4) Aquamorph* (water)
5) Last Stand (RAGE)
Speed: *****
Endurance: ***
Strength:****
Control:******
Battle Count: 1 win 0 Lose
Streak:1
Victory: 1

Story: Little Suika is a orphan who has had terrible luck throughout her life,
 First her mother died in child birth, being only a mere mortal human she couldn't\
 take trying to birth a dragon/human hybrid. Her father (my former player) Aquadragon fell
 in love with her mother due to a streak of pur luck for her. Her father is now deceased
 due to an intense battle and was killed. She now has vowed on her parent's souls that whoever
 killed her father will pay dearly...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suika got up at her usual late start time and went to go do her daily check to se if the second round of the tournament had begun. Munching on some dry cerial she nearly droped her bowl when she saw both the fact that the tournament had started up again, and also the fact that she was paired up against Stompy this time. Oh joy, she thought curtly, I've never beaten him in training and now they expect me to beat him in a tournament battle? But she passed on the thought quickly keeping her spirits up and hoping as much as possible that she could win again. "I don't care if the guy who killed daddy is already out of the tournament... I'll probably need to get stronger to beat that guy anyways... FOR DADDY!" she said triumphantly knowing that every word was probably true, but then again, she didn't care too much. She never did.

Suika later arrived on the planet where Stompy was waiting. She had an advantage due to the rain, but how long would it last... and also she didn't even know where Stompy was, a definite problem... So she scoured the land looking for Stompy, keeping her gaurd up just in case.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides what you might think, I'm not dead... I'm back and my sarcasm is as biting as ever..... bwahahahahahaa

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/13/2005 2:22 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

The rain that came down for a few seconds stopped and the thunder remained, it was pure energy thunder, this planet was unstable, perhaps not even stable enough to power up upon, the Stomping Charizard felt the presence of his opponent and felt it nearing, it was almost time to start...he knew who she was, he knew how she worked but he doesn't know how she will combine those 2 today, today is a day not to forget, it could be his first loss in a tournament and a damage to his honor or it could be another victory and the road to the finals...personally it didn't matter to him much its still in the back of his head. its not the prize or the pain that does it for this Charizard its the pure fun of having a spar with a good friend that makes this interesting, instead of filling his mind with hopes and more of that he snaps back into reality and sees his opponent making her way trough the desert part of the planet and towards himself, he waits and waits until she arrives...and when she finally does "Well hello there dragonfoots, or should i call you suika now since were not aboard the ship anymore" said the smirking Charizard "But enough playing around i want to make a deal with you...I'm asking you that we keep weapons away for all of this fight...your not using the Aquamorph sapphire and I'm not using my twin swords, i want to keep this as natural as it can get...do you agree on that Suika?"

StompyChar
stompychar-info.vze.com

These Feet are made for Stomping, Thats just what the'll do, One of these days these feet will Stomp allover you!. //StompyChar

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/13/2005 2:38 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

It didn't seem long to find Stompy, but unfortunately for her both he knew she was coming, and also the rain had stopped. Damn... she thought, This could turn out to be ugly... "Hello Dragonfoots, or should I call you Suika now that we aren't on the ship anymore?" Stompy said smiling a little. Yeah, probably... she said rolling her eyes a little. Then she heard Stompy's proposal... a tough coice... "Well.... damnit.... you know I'll have an even lower chance of wining if there's no weapons.... hmm... what the Hell, eh? Sure, no weapons. Just promise not to kill me this time..." she grinned knowing that this was probably going to happen either way, by accident or otherwise. But she shruged the thought off, with some smarts, trickery, and a little luck; maybee she could pull this off "You ready to get your tail beaten? I sure am..... and that change is welcome to me any day..."

Besides what you might think, I'm not dead... I'm back and my sarcasm is as biting as ever..... bwahahahahahaa

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/14/2005 2:32 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

The Stomping Charizard took out all the weapons he had out of the transporter buffer build into his commbadge, a phaser, his twin swords and his phaser rifle all placed aside on a heap to prove he's really meaning his words and keeping to them "I know what your thinking suika, what is he doing? is he putting the weapons down for me to take them and attack him with when he doesn't expect it to claim victory?" Stompy Smirked "if you have that in your mind, forget about it, both phasers are set for overload, pull the trigger and you vaporize yourself, the twin swords are useless for you aswell, only i can bring the energy blades up, but i know your a female of your word, your a dragon afterall"

The Charizard started wiping his feet a little over the sand getting the exact feeling of it in his solepads, muttering to himself "Hmm...its dry again, my stalling did work. Good thing i trained all month for soft grounds, there is no way this sand is downing my speed...perhaps a little but it brings nice effects aswell, but those come later"

Meanwhile the Female Halfdragon is getting inpatient and starts shouting to start "Hey Are you beginning or what? i don't got all day!" Stompy smirked "Just a minute I'm almost done here" with small steps backwards the Charizard counts the seconds it takes to make one simple step back and starts calculating...again muttering to himself but a little louder so suika could hear "Hm...3 times the half of my footspan minus 12 nanoseconds of an hour and also minus a halve warpcore means...RIGHT NOW!" The Charizard launched himself forward towards his draconic opponent but before making contact teleports away from her face and behind her launching a upperclaw against her back "Honorfull no, effective HELL YEAH!"

StompyChar
stompychar-info.vze.com

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/14/2005 3:04 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

"God damnit! Are we going to fight or not?? I don't got all day!!" Suika shouted. She heared the Charizard mumbleing something, getting gradually louder... "by 12 nanoseconds equals.... NOW!" She heard him shout, "Buh?" she said utterly confused then noticeing him running twards her she took a defensive stance. Not that it did her much good. Suddenly he stoped and teleported behind her. She could have sworn she heard him whisper in her ear "Suprise Dragonfoots..." then an uppercut to the back was her reward for not paying attention... "Oww.... talk about a cheap shot..." she groaned, "But atleast you popped my back for me..."   She quickly got up and just stood there casually. "Not about to happen again there Stompy...." Then all she did was stand there... staring into the eyes of Stompy. Many minuetes passed and nothing happened, "So you going to attack me?" Suika said smirking a little, "Or are you a scardey-chu?"

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/15/2005 2:58 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

The Charizard was quite stunned by the fact something he always considered painfull was not hurting his female opponent "Im surprised you take it so lightly suika, something like that would hurt more then it seems, and from the drips off blood falling on the floor id say that did hurt" smelling the blood in his nostrils he licks his scaly muzzle "You know..ive stomped you, yiffed you, killed you, teased you, played with you but ive never eaten you...i know i made a promiss but the wound you have and the fresh blood and flesh makes me absolutely want to try taking a nice suika snack later"

Walking casually around the female dragon his eyes are completely watching her over "Another thing about you suika is that your sometimes a little bit to confident about things...like right now your standing there open for a direct assault on any part i choose, still you don't move. Wy? because you know me...something about fighting is that all you know about someone can suddenly change" jumping back and forth the charizard tries to prove his point "You see? that could have been a kick right against the head and still you don't move!" stopping his movements stompy smiles up at suika "But your right about one thing...we need to start fighting now"

Right after those words the charizard tailsweeps over the sand throwing it up in the female dragon's face taking advantage of the chaos that sand in your eyes brings up the charizard roars loudly grabbing one of her arms pulling her closer to ram his right knee straight in her stomache, when suika bends over in pure body reflex the charizard rams his ellbows hard onto the wound on her back forcing her muzzle into the sand, to finish his assault combo he wraps his tail around one of the legs starting to swing her around and slam her backwards into the sand hard, directly jumping back to create breathe space between the 2 fighters he bends down with one arm forward the other sideways and both his legs spreaded and his wings folded "Sand is no salt but it still hurts"

StompyChar
stompychar-info.vze.com

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/15/2005 8:05 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

"I've yiffed you, killed you, stomped you, played with you, teased you but never eaten you." Suika heard the Charizard say. Oh joy... I think I've seen enough of his insides already.... Suika thought wincing a little. "I think I'll try a little Suika snack later." Yeah when Pikachus take over the world... she thought starting to get quite annoyed. Then he attacked. She took every blow in stride, not really caring. He would be the one getting the suprise soon enough...

The pummelings suddenly stoped with a powerful stomp on the back into the sand, luckily she had pulled a good ol' fashioned Ninjutsu trick. The Charizard laughed a little thinking that he had given her a real beating. But when the dust cleared there layed not Suika, but one of Stompy's swords. "Kawarimi No Jutsu, Elephant Balls. Remember it..." Suika smirked from behind him, she had only the blow in the back damage wise. "Heh... let me explain it. Kawarimi no Jutsu works like this: I act like I take a pummeling but in reality I switch my place with another object while it takes the blows." Suika said still smiling behind him. Ah Ninjutsu, where would I be right now without you... she thought with a deep sigh.

"Well now the fight has started, I guess I'll have to be more careful... Night night Stompy." She said in a motherly tone. With that she delivered a blow that seemed soft, but holy hell did it pack a punch. Stompy flew backwards through the air landing in the coushiony sand approximately 20 yards away. "Heh, more Ninjutsu. Gentle Fist style." She smirked. She then again took her quiet and over relaxed stance. Arms folded waiting for Stompy's next move. If he did get up again, that is.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/16/2005 3:05 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

The Charizard watched the dust clear of what he thought was his opponent but to his own great shock... "My sword? what the?" the calm female voice behind him made him jump back and growl "Kawarimi No Jutsu, Elephant Balls. Remember it..." "Kawama wha?...wait Ninjutsu, last time i checked it was just called teleport" the confusion that was caused by this trick made the Stomping Charizard lower his guard enough to allow the half dragon to strike back "Well now the fight has started, I guess I'll have to be more careful... Night night Stompy."  before he could even say a word the Charizard got a punch in his wide open stomach, the blow was hard enough to make him fall back 18 meters landing in the soft sand...

The Char mutters to himself "Urg..ok that wasn't smart. gotta pay ung! better attention" while crawling up the Charizard thinks of a effective counterattack for the Kawama thingie still muttering softly to himself "Lets see...she used one of my swords for her trick...i bet she can do the same with the sand here...what i need to do is freeze her where she stands...until i figure out how i just gotta keep my guard up 125%"

Directly after forming up his plan for the future the Charizard runs towards the ninja dragon...underway he spots the sword used by her as decoy right in his path, in the run he grabs the sword and activates the blade rushing towards the female half dragon at insane speeds slashing at her but he doesn't slash trough instead he stops the blade a few cm's next to her neck, the female reacts in instinct defending there with both paws but what she didn't expect was the blade to stop and fall down, before she even noticed the Charizard had already slashed her entire chest area with one slash, leaving not only a bleeding 3 clawed wound but also a stunned reciever.

The Char has already jumped back and into his 125% defence stance "You used my sword...i used it aswell without breaking the rules we set up, because i didn't attack you with it i used it for my own little trick with the simple name: Now you see the blade - now you feel the Char" A smirk appeared op the char's face he knew he hit the real one now and that it hurted..."Guess what they say is true...You can bend the rules a little without breaking them"

StompyChar
stompychar-info.vze.com

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 2 - 20 messages found Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »