InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Martial Arts   » Round 2: Sui Vs. StompyChar  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Round 2: Sui Vs. StompyChar
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 1/8/2006

Suika noticed the Char pick up his sword and instantly thought, THAT CHEATING BASTARD! When the blade stoped a couple of centimeters from her neck, she automatically had put up a guard there. What she wasn't suspecting was for the Char to drop the sword and slash her brutally in the stomach. Damn.... What a plan... she thought smirking a little, maybee I'm a masichist but... this is weird... I don't feel hurt at all.... The damage is there, making me lose blood but in a weird sort of way it feels..... good... She kept pondering on this thought for a bit then remembered Stompy. He was right there, in front of her bragging (or so she thought) about his tactic. Hmph... You havn't seen anything yet, Stompy.... Ninjutsu will stretch me to my limits but oh boy, is it gonna hurt you more.

Suika noticed as the Charizard took his defensive stance. Hm... His weakness is water right? hehe... time to play with fire... she thought chuckleing a little to herself. She quickly rushed twards Stompy and dove beneath his legs barely missing being caught by the tail and made a mad dash for the water. 30 meters, 20 meters, 10, 5, 3, she was almost there. But her worst fears where confirmed. Stompy had teleported behind her and grabbed her tail. Only one thing to do now. "KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!" She yelled, then there was not one, but 5 Suikas. Every one of them real, every one of them, except for the one pinned by the tail, standing on the water mumbleing something and making hand signs quickly, barely followable.

Then It happened. From the 4 Suikas a loud "SUITON NO JUTSU!" But the one on the ground only said "Bye bye Stompy, I'll see you in the next round."

Then from seemingly nowhere, whirlpools of water formed beneath the Suikas, then each one of them erupted in a gigantic cone shape of pure water and bolted twards Stompy. Stompy tried to escape, but the Suika between that he had caught by the tail had quickly backed up and grabed his wings in a backwards Full Nelson. "Don't die" were the only words she said before all four of the missles hit stompy square on. Both Stompy and the original Suika where pushed back hundreds of yards, It seemed that it would never stop, but after going over 600 meters of land, they came to a stop. The Suika clones had dissapeared without a trace, and Suika opened her eyes and got up from under Stompy and checked for a pulse. There still was one, weakened definately, but it was still there. Damn, she thought, you're tougher than I thought. She looked at his tailflame and noticed it was still barely going. Heh, no doubt you're going to transfer your energy to it... whatever you have left anyways.

Suika herself was worn out. Both the Clone Technique and the other jutsu had used up alot of energy. But she still had enough to fight, should it come to that. "Cmon Stompy, stop playing possum and lets continue the fight" she cooed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides what you might think, I'm not dead... I'm back and my sarcasm is as biting as ever..... bwahahahahahaa

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/17/2005 3:21 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 11/26/2006

Stompy annoyedly growled having to endure a copy of the Double Team attack against him "Oh god not another one of those tricks...I'm getting annoyed and inpatient...i think i better ma-" SUITON NO JUTSU! the suikas said "What? now what?" Suddenly out of nowhere large cones of water came up and moved towards the Charizard "Oh...my...god...Tactical Retreat!" The char has no doubt that the watercones could hurt him badly if aimed correctly so he stretched his wings wide going for an air retreat but not even a second that he stretched his wings he was grabbed by them making him react in pure nature and anger being held from escaping that way...

The next seconds were blurry to the stomping Charizard he saw the cones move closer, he felt them hit him, he felt himself flying trough the air and land in the sand, the wet Charizard fell into dry sand making a dirty Charizard out of him but most important, he survived his tailflame still on tough low without thinking more about what happened he boosted the tailflame with a bit of his energy again having a healthy flame but not a healthy body attached to it...

While Crawling back up to his feet slowly the char growled softly clearly in pain from the cooling down of his body by the water...he's glad that the sand is hot and starts to warm his body back up but he needs no water next time, to make sure of that he is not disturbed by water anymore he spits up a little ball of energy...it expands as it rises and when it hits the 1000meters it doubles in size, going higher and higher until it reaches critical hight, it turns into a mini sun heating the place up by nearly 30 degrees celsius "The Current heat level is now 66 degrees celsius" Can you stand the heat?" having gotten up in the mean while and having warmed up quickly he gets ready for another round with no water to mess up "You seem tired...problem is I'm not tired you are, your not hurt i am" lets change the last one a bit...

Roaring loudly the char raised both paws upwards towards the sun he created before, still a little shaking on his legs from the blow before the char walks towards his opponent moving his paws down "Do you know what a supernova is suika? its when a star comes to his life end...it will implode in a big explosion and bright light but it does more, it collapses afterwards and leaves a black hole...right now i've started the countdown of the sun i created, it'll go supernova...NOW!" closing his eyes when the sun goes supernova gave him the edge, suika was completely blinded by the flash and was not paying attention to what was happening, this is when the Charizard striked, he grabbed suika by the legs and started swinging, after the 5th swing he let go throwing her right for the black hole, but instead of letting her fly in he teleports infront of the black hole ramming suika back to the ground with a roundhouse kick, himself getting almost sucked into the black hole he closes it before someone REALY gets sucked in...

In the fall down to the ground suika got visited by a quick teleporting and hard slashing and biting Charizard on multiple occasions until the char grabbed her by the tail again flying a circle and heading down hard flinging the half dragon right into the hard sand "EARTHQUAKE ATTACK! and as finisher BONE STOMP!" landing on the earthquaked dragon hard with both feet caused some deep internal damage and a deep smirk from the Charizard that jumped back and started defending again.

StompyChar
stompychar-info.vze.com

Im a Dragon in Heart, a Dragon in Mind, i just look human. //StompyChar 
These Feet are made for Stomping, Thats just what the'll do, One of these days these feet will Stomp allover you!. //StompyChar

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/17/2005 3:59 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

"My.... God.... you bloodthirsty beast..." Suika said as she vomited a little blood "You... how did you.... urgh... no... I can't lose to you again. Not this time."

"And don't you think a little heat will effect me, I lived in the desert for a while there, and compared to that, you just made a blizzard. heh. Only one thing left to do now. The secret samurai technique. Or atleast a personalized version of it. The Bee Sting. Good bye Stompy, I'll see you in the next world I hope. But remember to use a Terminal Regenerator if I die first." And with that the wheels were set in motion. Suika melted majestically into a puddle of water, sinking deep in the sand. and quickly moved twards the direction of Stompy's tail. But something, like the voice of a small child started speaking to her. "Suika." it said, it was a small boy's voice, "Suika, don't! I don't want you to lose your life like I did mine!" She knew it then. It was her father's voice. "Daddy..." she said still deep within the sand. "I'm sorry, I must win this. I might die using this technique but it seems to be the only way I can win at this point. Please understand. They have technology that will bring me back. And for a time we can meet up again." She said seemingly talking to herself.

Stompy meanwhile was keeping his guard up as much as he could. He didn't knew the tactic, nor  her intentions, except for the fact that she was trying to Kamakazi. He had never heard of this technique though, how was it that she would Kamakazi? He puzzled over this for many seconds then just blew it off. It didn't matter, he could probably tough it out one way or another. She had already taken too much damage. Then he could hear her. Just beneath his feet it seemed, conversing with an unknown person. "Suika, stop playing tricks and lets continue the fight!" Stompy growled impatiently. But after about 10 minuetes she still didn't come up. Had she forfieted the fight? Or was she preparing some awesome move to catch him off guard? He couldn't know. But he had a sense that Suika was not focusing on the battle. He had to find out what she was up to, fast, or else there might be Hell to pay.

Suika noticed her time to strike was running out. She had been down in the earth too long. She had to do it as soon as possible. But first she had to win the fight against her father. "No, you know what happens when a samurai uses the Bee Sting, he kills his opponent by killing himself. I can't stand to see you get killed again." She could hear his voice weakening to the point of crying "Please... don't."

"Dad, relax, there is a chance that I might live. It's slight, I know, but still. It's now or never. I'm sorry. I'll see you soon," she finished bolting up behind and grasping his tail firmly "See you in Hell" she muttered and shoved his tail directly into her stomach, turning it to the watery state. Then they sat there, nothing seemed to happen. It was as if Father Time himself had stopped to witness what was going on. It was now a battle of endurance. Who could last longer. But through the silence you might say that there was many voices there. Cheering on opposing sides. It was Suika's parents, and Stompy's family. Whispers from the dead trying to prove that they had more confidence in thier family member. Tick, tock, tick, tock, the clocks went by. Countless hours passed, each side not moving, enduring 'till the end. 

Besides what you might think, I'm not dead... I'm back and my sarcasm is as biting as ever..... bwahahahahahaa

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/20/2005 1:47 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Panting a little from his last assault on the halfdragon before him the Charizard looks at his claws being far from normal white, their red from the blood, its a small indicator he hit her good, closing his wings infront of him and hiding his face behind them softly muttering to himself "Ok i asked for a natural fight...she attacked me with water witch is i guess natural enough but so would fire be" listening half to what suika is saying and hiding behind his wings he's starting to load up a fireblast "Ok timing has to be right now a little longer... a little more... NOW!" opening his wings the Charizard launches his fireblast straight at suika but to his own surprise suika was gone and the fireblast missed. "What the hell? where did she go?"

Unknown to StompyChar his opponent had already turned into a puddle and sinked into the hot ground "She's going to kill herself trying to killing me, when that happens none will be there to save any of us...i cant let her kill herself i got to stop her but i need to find her first!"

Looking and smelling around didn't do anything good he didn't find her yet but it was very important that he did, he starts trying to find her by searching her life and energy signature... a few minutes later he finds them right under him he jumps back "Their weak...she really is going to kill herself!" but not as he expected he heard talking come from the ground...it was pretty hard to understand but he heard some words atleast 'No ... happens ... samurai ... Bee Sting ... kills ... killing himself ... can't ... killed again.' growling loudly the Stomping Charizard does what his name for stand he stomps the ground hard enough for suika to feel "SUIKA! get out of there stop this bee attack its not worth it!"

But the desperate cry for her life fell on deaf ears as she grabbed his tail, that not only made him roar in surprise but his instinct made him attack with iron tail protecting the tail and tailflame from the water stomach, it seemed like it took hours but it was really just a few seconds the Charizard had to take his tail out quick, irontail costs allot of energy to keep up and like this he's loosing energy fast.

Roaring loudly and tugging his tail trying to get it out of the grasp of the suika dragon but he was failing so he blasted a fireblast at the water part evaporating most of it directly, that made her let go but it wasn't enough for the Charizard, he had to knock her out so she couldn't kill herself anymore. roaring harder he rammed his head hard into her's knocking her back. the stomping Charizard stopped pumping energy into his irontail returning it to normal as he holds it close to his back and slowly stepping towards suika as he pants wildly "I'm sorry but i must make sure your not going to hurt yourself, i don't want to loose you again i cant kill you but you have to go asleep a little while, again sorry but i have to knock you out" lifting up his foot above the chest area "Good Night...ill see you tomorrow" the stomping Charizard lowers his foot in a hard stomp on the weakened chest directly collapsing upon the friend that is down below him "Oh Suika how could you have made it come this far?" Not caring that the whole world could be watching this half final fight he starts crying... "I could never bring it up that a friend was such desperate to win something against me...please don't ever do that again"

StompyChar
stompychar-info.vze.com

These Feet are made for Stomping, Thats just what the'll do, One of these days these feet will Stomp allover you!. //StompyChar

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/21/2005 1:43 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

"I could never bring it up that a friend was so desparate to win something against me... please don't ever do that again" the charizard said through light tears. But what he didn't know was soon to come.

"Don't worry... I wasn't planning to in the first place.... ermph..." grunted an extremely weakened and very much in pain voice from behind him. "That was just a clone... but still, the damage you did to the clone did one hell of a beat up on me... I'm almost ready to give in, but heck; like you said this battle's far from over..."

The charizard whipped around to see none other than Suika. But instead of her usual beautious self, he saw a woman. Determined to win, no matter how much pain she was going through. Heh, don't think just because I tried to commit suicide with one of my clones means that I would ever do that again, or even attempt it, thought Suika mouth wide open and panting loudly and blood running down her face and chest. "Well, I guess you're smarter than I expected... heh... if it's one thing I don't have; It's endurance, I would never try that move myself! That much I thought you could figure out by yourself! But atleast you figured out how to get around it... and now from using that I've got almost nothing left Ninjutsu wise... I'll need more energy which I can't get to at this moment... hehe... but don't think that I'm gone just because of that. I've still got normal street fighting and such to back me up." she said trying to act tough, hoping not to expose how much pain she was going through and the fact that even the softest of punches might be able to kill her now. It was all-in now. This was it, she had to do something quickly or else she'd be a snack for a very hungry looking charizard... "But Hell, do me a favor and don't hold back. No matter how weak I look, I'm still good enought to beat your tail and advance." Even though these were empty lies, Suika knew that with some good dodging, tactics, and a whole lotta luck, she'd be able to make it. Once again, it was a battle against time and she was losing.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/21/2005 3:13 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

The Charizard looked down at the body he was holding as it suddenly dissapeared... "S-SUIKA?"
'Don't worry... I wasn't planning to in the first place.... ermph...That was just a clone... but still, the damage you did to the clone did one hell of a beat up on me... I'm almost ready to give in, but heck; like you said this battle's far from over...'
Turning around to the voice behind him he saw none else but suika, the Charizard still crying started to look down between the position he was holding the clone that he worried about being the real suika dieing and up towards the suika behind him. His anger rises as he stops crying a voice talking inside his head is only making his anger worse and worse 'You cared for her, you guarded her weak state, you worried about her, you cried for her life and all you got was a clone, you cried for nothing, you guarded for nothing, you cared for nothing but worst of all you worried for nothing it was a clone, a cheap imitation of the real thing...make her pay, MAKE HER PAY!'
The voice inside the Charizard was nothing more then the Dark side of him talking...he wanted control and the anger gave him that control, StompyChar couldn't hold the Dark side back in his weakened state it was breaking loose slowly...

The powerstruggle of the both sides became more and more intense as at point of silence in suika's words the Dark side broke free. The normal Orange Scale color of the Charizard started to fall off, everytime a small part of orange fell off black was behind it, not only the orange changed, the green wingwebs of the Charizard started to change color aswell they were becoming blood red, also his underside wasn't spared the yellow scales stayed yellow but lighter as the previous yellow, his ocean blue eyes changed color and slowly became red...blood red.

The Dark Charizard was released but due to the weak state of the body he took control over was not very strong, Panting loudly and getting up slowly the Dark Charizard heard suika say 'do me a favor and don't hold back' the Dark Char replied cold "Have no worries about that B*tch, ill make you pay for that."

Without a warning the Charizard started to move towards suika, his energy was drained allot and he couldn't probably fly even if he wanted to but he managed to bring out somewhat of a run heading straight for suika, it took some seconds but when arriving the pure Darkness could be felt by suika, it was terrible, like all the bad things that happened to StompyChar have created this...beast. Ramming his head hard against suikas he headbutted for all he was worth over and over, constantly ramming his horns on the also weak dragon before him, it seemed there was no stopping to the rage of the Charizard and those assumptions were right...there was no stopping not even death would suffice for the enraged Charizard of darkness and he showed it by going on...and on...and on...

StompyChar
stompychar-info.vze.com

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 12/5/2005 2:13 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

A darkness was present, but not just any darkness. No, this was something more ebonic and evil than the interloper himself. Like a flame engoulfing all good around her. It was bonechilling, she knew that the once kind Stompy was gone. He would make no jokes without a punishing sting with them, every punch he trew would feel like a poison more toxic than that of the balboa snake.

"Stompy.... are you still there? Shit... shit shit shit... my chances of winning just went straight down the drain..." Suika cursed. She knew somewhere in that darkness, there was a fading light of the Stompy she knew. Now it was no battle of fists for her, now it was to try and get the normal Stompy back, only then would she have much of a chance of winning.

The charizard may not be able to fly, but he's still as dangerous as ever.... if not more so... Suika thought. But she now had less time to think, she noticed the charizard start moving forward... gaining momentum, closer, faster, closer, faster. DAMN! She thought, he's still got alot of energy due to the transformation... but if she could get him back to normal, the energy he used to transform would probably end up just being wasted, she had to just keep dodging and blocking. But there was no time to react, the raven's-feather hearted pokemon delivered a punishing blow straight to the kidneys. Suika slumped to the ground. "so fast..." she muttered in utter incredulity. But the onslaught continued, with punishing kicks, stomps and rib cracking punches. Then it just stopped. "Should I kill you now or should I wait?" came a voice that could only be described as from a demon from the 7th realm of Hell itself.

"Heh... not bad, but I'm still going to beat your tail." Suika smirked though even that caused unfathomable pain. She gradually got to her knees and then her feet, wobbleing to and fro. She then decided there was only one thing to do. The forbidden style. Quickly she pulled out a bottle and took a long swig. Then seemingly without ballance staggered back and forth, "'mon there you fuckin lizard *hic* you gonna fight or just stand there?" she called out tauntingly. Dark Stompy raised an eyeridge for a moment then shrugged it off, he didn't know what she was planning but he wasn't about to take that from her.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 12/8/2005 3:11 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Due to recent problems in my real life i like to take the same ammount of days free of posting that Suika took to get things running in the right tracks again irl.

StompyChar
stompychar-info.vze.com

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 12/26/2005 10:04 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 7/4/2007
Alright....almost done with teh judging! Woot!

Length - StompyChar wins. Not much really to say here, except that it was pretty close. Not as close as Zed and Diablo, say, but still close.
StompyChar wins

Vocab - Sui. Again, nothing really much to say here except that Sui used complicated vocab, and I thought it was pretty impressive. Just goes to say for your story-writing skills, Sui. Good job.
Sui wins

Flow - This category is always hard to judge for me, as I have to measure not only the consistency of each person's post throughout, but also I have to know how each of their posts connects from their opponent's. As I look at your posts, I'll have to say that Stompy really nailed this one over Sui.
StompyChar wins

Spelling - Neither of you really had any significant spelling errors, and to save myself a tiebreaker, I'll just pronounce this category a tie.
Tie

Overall judgement:

StompyChar wins

Congratulations, StompyChar, you are primed and open to proceed to the next round of the tournament. Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------------
Timanth - Martial Arts Teacher
Resident dragonmorph
Timanth - Fame:0 Karma:0
+10 Points for Guessing Right on Ahastar's Pic!
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 1/2/2006 2:12 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Well, I guess some things just aren't ment to change quickly... Good fight Stompy, I look forward to future battles!

Oh and Timmanth, I have to admit... I did cheat a little... AKA, I used a Webster Thesouraus... ehehe...

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 2 of 2 - 20 messages found « First Page Prev Page
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »