InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Martial Arts   » Round 3: Diablo VS. StompyChar...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Round 3: Diablo VS. StompyChar (The OFFICIAL Revival thread)
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 7/4/2007
Yada yada yada, rules the same. Hopefully Diablo will be un-busyized by now, so everyone starts HERE. Not on "The Austin Thread" heh. HERE.

Same rules, first post first strike/setting yada yada. Go!

Oh, and by the way, the two who made it to this last round, add 5 to your respective fame. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------
Timanth - Martial Arts Teacher
Resident dragonmorph
Timanth - Fame:0 Karma:0
+10 Points for Guessing Right on Ahastar's Pic!
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 2/13/2006 4:29 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 11/26/2006

Im sorry timanth there is not going to be a finale fight, some time ago Diablo and I decided not to fight if we got together in the finals because we have complete different ways of thinking and acting in a fight and i have some nasty experiances with fighting back on Faibanx.

Sadly ive not spoken to diablo in a while wich is my own mistake but i still think the agreement is active, if diablo decides to break the agreement and fight me he may do whatever he wants because i keep to the agreement and will not fight for the sole fact that i don't want to revert back to my old nasty and depressed self that i was on faibanx before.

I Can't fight with Diablo's Rules and he can't fight with mine so it would just be fair to end this in a Draw.

Either Split the fame and end the Finale in a draw or don't have the finale at all.

StompyChar
stompychar-info.vze.com

Im a Dragon in Heart, a Dragon in Mind, i just look human. //StompyChar 
These Feet are made for Stomping, Thats just what the'll do, One of these days these feet will Stomp allover you!. //StompyChar

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 2/13/2006 6:26 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 12/11/2009
*Austin, watching the battle-to-be from the top row of otherwise empty stadium-quality bleachers, tilts his head back and falls over backward*

*Austin lands on his head and takes 32 damage*

NOW can we start Tourney #3?

--------------------------------

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 2/15/2006 2:27 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 7/4/2007
*watches Austen fall over on some thorns and sees the continual damage counter start beeping* No...as a matter of fact, this Sparring forum will be without the moderator for quite some time. I seem to be caught up in an art contest. Busy Busy Busy work.

------------------------------------------------------------
Timanth - Martial Arts Teacher
Resident dragonmorph
Timanth - Fame:0 Karma:0
+10 Points for Guessing Right on Ahastar's Pic!
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 2/15/2006 2:33 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 12/11/2009
*Austin backflips five times, landing upright*

I now wear a crown of thorns. I don't think that's a good sign, but I'll take the job!
Or at the very least, I can judge the next battle or three.

--------------------------------

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 3/11/2006 8:58 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 4/23/2006
*Suika walks out with various souveneirs from a giftshop nearby* WHAT? aww crap...  I bought all this for nothing... 

------------------------------

Shikin Haramitsu Diakomiyo

Currently pissed about: Monothiesm

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 6 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »