InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Martial Arts   » THE BATTLE! (Sui vs Schnitzel)  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

THE BATTLE! (Sui vs Schnitzel)
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 12/11/2009
Sorry to break character, but I got some bad news.

The following (edited) AIM transcript explains why Sui can no longer continue this battle.
If anyone else is interested in stepping in and continuing the batle, now is the time.
Otherwise, I will declare myself the winner-winner-chicken-dinner on May 1st.

HIM: back....
ME: feel any better?
HIM: yeah... I found what it was.... and I know what I must do....
ME: well, are you gonna share it, or just creep me out with a bunch of ellipses?
HIM: okay... I feel that this is the time... to tell my parents everything....
ME: I thought you already did all that...
HIM: no... I never did... I passed it off as I was joking before...
ME: Hm. Hoo boy.
HIM: yep... this is it... I'm going to do it... I'm facing a fate worse than death.
ME: hmm. Maybe you should introduce them to your aforementioned bf.
HIM: he's grounded.
ME: If they say he's less than human, tell them they're acting like their parents who called communists inhuman.
HIM: yeah... I just want to get this out... this way I will never have to look back.
ME: but anyway... should we postpone The Battle, or let someone else take your place? With your computer issues and all?
HIM: actually I'd like to resign from it... you win... I give up... please let them know of what I've told you... between the compy issues and this whole thing with telling my parents; I'm going to be in no shape to answer riddles. it was fun... I must say you're one of the smartest people I've ever met
ME: Well, you said no internet help... but I have a ton of puzzle books. Heck, one or two of them came straight from MENSA!
HIM: ah... well, that helped... and I've gotta fess up… like I said, no INTERNET... I used the phone and asked friends....
ME: Well, I'd swear you gave me the broom dance one as a freebie.

--------------------------------

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/1/2006 11:35 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 12/11/2009
That's all, folks! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

--------------------------------

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 2 of 2 - 12 messages found « First Page Prev Page
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »