InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Audio-Visual Club   » zoomable avi player  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

zoomable avi player
Author
Forum Member
Forum Member

Group: Forum Members
Active: 7/16/2006
looking for a avi player where I can zoom on on say where a foot going to land and watch avi in that area instead of making the whole thing bigger

it be the equivelent of crop and expand on a jpg
or even just to be able to zoom it bigger then the screen and move to the part that I want to watch would be cool.

Any suggestions?
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 3/20/2005 9:58 PM
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 6/5/2005

Not exactly what you are looking for, but there is one called Media Player Classic.  The interface is awkward, but it has pan and scan where you can zoom in and pan the video with the numeric keypad.  (if only if it had a red box feature where you can actually select where to zoom in)  its opensourced on sourceforge and 100% free.

Its a good overall player regardless and only 2mb and one file.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82303&package_id=84358

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 3/22/2005 7:08 PM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Active: 7/16/2006
Quote: Not exactly what you are looking for, but there is one called Media Player Classic. The interface is awkward, but it has pan and scan where you can zoom in and pan the video with the numeric keypad. ...

yes

That works perfect for what I want

too bad it doesn't work with real media files but hey at least no I can watch, say just one person reaction in a crowd (zoom pan hehe)

Thank you very much

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 3/22/2005 9:36 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 6/17/2007

Well there's is Real Media Alternative you can find it if you use Google Search Engine.

Oh here it is i did it for you. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-51,GGLD:en&q=Real+Media+Alternative&spell=1

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 4 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »