Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Projects   » BoomerExpress   » Suggestion Box  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Suggestion Box
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 5/24/2007
If you're feeling charitable, maybe you can do something with this http://www.webcomictelethon.com/

Donate a comic for a good cause, and get some promotion out of it.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/30/2005 7:21 AM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Active: 11/12/2005

I have an idea...unless you already have one... the "other orb user" would be controlled by the dragon and the dragon(why dont you give him/her/it a name?) would go save Jared... How he/she/it'll get back to jared... well I dunno... maybe Jared or maybe another character would hit the "other orb user" in the gut and he throws up the orb. Just an idea... Then there was another (I forgot)Evil giant thingie on their dimention... Then it turns out that there are other dimention who need his help... And of corse, he'll bring lots of cornbeef...

Just an Idea... Kill me if you want(not really)... Got to go... I'm craving for instant noodles.

I am a dragon... well... at heart

I am a dragon... well at heart

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/4/2005 11:50 PM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Active: 11/12/2005

Another sugestion by me... I think you should upload files for people to download... to be more specific, ex. you compile comic#1-100 on one folder and upload it... this is so that instead of waiting for 30 seconds for each comic to load... They would download it for like an hour and less so that they would have a smooth flow of comic reading(I'm talking as a dial-up user) so I wish you do this so I stop right-clicking and saving every comic strip you have to my PC every 30 seconds... I sugest you do it buy the hundreths

1-100

101-200

sumthin like that

I am a dragon... well at heart

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 2 of 2 - 13 messages found « First Page Prev Page
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »