InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Projects   » Dinosaucers DVD's   » Wanting to Get The Whole Serie...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Wanting to Get The Whole Series
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Active: 5/18/2007
I'm wanting to get all 65eps of dinosaucers for my sister, is it possible that anyone around here can get them for me?
VHS Copies, DVD Copies (if even possible), Direct Download or Bit Torrents.
Its possible for payment options depending on ability to get them, cause i need them to be able to get posted to new zealand, I've been after this for years for my older sister but its damn near impossible to get, please please can anyone help me.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/15/2007 6:12 AM

Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Active: 5/17/2007
It will still be a near impossible task

I have only 30-36 episodes in my posession (which if you read through you will see I am slowly getting them onto DVD) and I suspect Dinosorcerer (the admin here) has the remainder but he is going through the same process of getting them digitized.

Other than that I would highly recommend you stay away from ebay or anyone claiming to have it "complete" because you will most likely end up with VERY bad quality or just a plain scam of your money.

I am done 2 out of the 6 discs, but it will be some time before I finish the remaining 4 and make them available to the fans.

Those who have gotten the 1 disc I made in the beginning have been very positive about the whole project.

markatisu, member since 12/04

Hobbies: Video Restoration and Cartoon Watching

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/18/2007 4:15 AM
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 5/18/2007
I don't mind having to wait to get hold of the whole series if yous are working on such a project, I'll just poke in every now and then and hope the project doesn't die. Getting a hold of this series for my sister will probably be the best present i could ever give her, she loved this series growing up but getting a hold of it is impossible or damn near.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/20/2007 6:30 PM

Active: 5/20/2007

It's not the WHOLE series, but there are 2 episodes on Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grmPbBjRTvY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZtgrZEHTgM

I'm also awaiting the DVD-R stuff.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 4 messages found
« Next Oldest