InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Projects   » Dinosaucers DVD's   » Hey, I'm actually digitizing e...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Hey, I'm actually digitizing episodes!
Author

Group: Forum Members
Active: 6/10/2007
markatisu,

If you want copies of my episodes for processing, please let me know. I can get them to you on DVDs, in raw DV format.

-Kreldon
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 6/23/2005 5:13 AM

Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Active: 5/17/2007
Sure! the more the merrier to try and get the nicest most complete set to the fans and you guys since obviously your dedication to the show is amazing, I have never seen so many tapes related to one show in my life. And since I highly doubt a retail release will ever come in at least the next 5-10 years, Apple Final Cut Pro can take Raw DV and get it into a mpg2 format for me to do any color corrections and filtering so that is fine with me

If you want to pm me your address I can send you however many blank dvd's you would need as well as some extra for your time and if you need any money to ship it to me.

Feel free to email me, post questions here or pm me, I am at your guys service and will try to help out as best I can with my experience and hardware

Mark

markatisu, member since 12/04

Hobbies: Video Restoration and Cartoon Watching

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 7/4/2005 11:35 PM
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 10/4/2005
Greetings all, I'm a bit of a cartoon collector so to speak, I've been going over vhs tapes from the last 15 years, and I happened across an episode that I thought you may want, "Fine-Feathered Friend" I have captured it on my TV card, I was wondering if you have a space I could upload it to? (I am on a cable modem with a rather slow upload, otherwise I'd offer it up on bit torrent) As I write this message I have the file on my computer, I still need to edit out the commercials, it's decent quality A- to B+ there's slight vhs flickers here and there. The file size is 256 megs before editing out commercials. Onelast thing, this was from when USA had the Dino Power Hour.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 7/5/2005 3:43 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 6/18/2018
Well, I certainly appreciate the offer, but I know I have the USA version of Fine-Feathered Friend as well, and hopefully the original uncut version, too.

-------------------------------
Dinosorceror, Administrator
Lava Dome Five Enterprises

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 7/12/2005 10:48 AM

Active: 11/14/2005
Oh cool, I loved the Dinosaucers cartoon.  It's kind of funny for me to mention, sadly i never got to see all the episodes.  Well, maybe one day I'll get to see them all Glory Lasts Forever
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 7/12/2005 3:18 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Well, by golly, you will be able to view them all now, then. 

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/6/2005 12:20 PM

Hope I can, been looking to see al those suckers for a while now.  Any around I can see?? ^^Glory Lasts Forever
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/8/2005 11:11 AM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

I haven't had any time to do any more raw conversions, but here's hoping I get around to it soon. 

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 9/10/2005 3:52 PM

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 9/15/2005
I hope you get around to it too I am new to the site I see people talking about an FTP thing but hey I dont know lol this is awesome quality man good work cant wait for the set to be released or to get a copy of this show on vhs some how everytime I look the offical tapes are sold out! ohh by the way hello everyone!Hobbies - Video and DVD's
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/19/2005 8:48 PM

Quick question from a Noob....i downloaded a ftp client however it will not let me in the Ld5 ftp..the server rejects me everytime....Keeps sayin something about server has been reset....am I doing something wrong?

(My firewall is down, and i opened up port 21)

Glory Lasts Forever
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 3 of 3 - 30 messages found « First Page Prev Page
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »