InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Meaty Macro Goodness   » Giga Graphics   » Diablo versus Ahastar - The En...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Diablo versus Ahastar - The End
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 2/5/2012

This

This is the final scene of the sparring match between Diablo and Ahastar. If you missed the battle, you can find it stored in these forum's Martial Arts section, titled: "Just bring it, Mr. Snail!"

He kindly allowed me to use his character. Enjoy!

------------

Come to where the flavour is: Ahastar's Page

Religion is a Delusion

Attachments:

DWS_Blutkelterer.jpg
 TRex_Nighttime.jpg
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/5/2004 11:25 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 6/16/2007

Woah

Awesome picture Ahastar - it definitely captures the moment!

Lair the rex's visit ..... dare you if

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/5/2004 12:15 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

You are welcome.

------------

Religion is a Delusion

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/5/2004 12:54 PM
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 6/18/2007
Cool picture

The Dark God.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/5/2004 2:54 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 6/17/2007
You're my super hero!!!

-----------------------------------------------
..:: Big ClawZ ::..
http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/bigclawz/

..:: Big ClawZ Forum ::..
http://s13.invisionfree.com/Big_ClawZ/

.: Giran's arts collection page :.
http://giran-.deviantart.com/

.: Animal paw/foot fetish :.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/animalpaws/
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/5/2004 4:29 PM
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 6/18/2007

Hmm, this is giving me an idea  to draw Mr. Snail's battle against me Though being me, you'll see alot of gore and blood.

Goji will have battle scars, and big wounds, and the same with Diablo. Both will have blood dripping from their jaws from biting each other mercelessly.

The Dark God.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/5/2004 6:14 PM
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 9/4/2007
wow! nice work thire Ahastar!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/5/2004 7:44 PM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Active: 8/26/2006

Ahastar. Dude what a picture! I absolutely cannot wait for your site to come back! The pathos in that picture just goes beyond words. You look like such a pathetic mess under that foot. And Diablo looks so omnipotently powerful crushing you... am I know I'm not the only one who sees this! You definitely capture the spirit of "the mighty crushing the hapless" angle of this fetish that so many "crush" pictures just can't depict. Keep up the good work/fun!

elcabio

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/6/2004 2:05 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

You have to thank Mr.Snail just as much. After all this piece came out of something his character did to Ahastar. See, that's the idea behind a good scene in my opinion. It's not so much about arousal (even though I admit it's a part of it), it's about a thrilling fetish. And in a great RP scene with a friend (or someone that you share a common, relative feeling with) there are parts happening now and then that make me think: "Damn, this is just so good it's a shame it only exists in our mind. I have to bring that to paper!"

And well, sometimes it happens.

Like in that RP with Diablo. When this brutal, massive, evil, primal-to-the-bones T-Rex stepped up on Ahastar and began trampling him into a broken mess under his unforgiving, padded feet, blowing his hot breath out of his nostriles, drooling from sadistic joy, useing such a harsh, violent act to show the little Raptor and his entire mesozooic environment that this T-Rex is the far top of the food chain in his world...I just had to try and draw it. This is simply just something that only works with dinosaurs and no other creatures besides them. That T-Rex could have eaten his opponent once he finally got a hold of him. But instead of showing him the evolutionary honor of becomeing his meal and thus at least serving a purpose, he threw his foe down on the ground to slowly kill it under his dirty, scaley soles. The entire meaning of comitting this his hard to dress in words...but it does hold some kind of thrill, some kind of excitement that forces a cold shiver down your spine. This, I think, is the heart and soul of a crush fetish. To have that T-Rex give you the agonizing death of a little insect before stepping off of your mangled corpse, leaving you behind to rott on the ground with his foorprints all over your brutalized hide. Luckily, I managed to get it done as something that I think is worthy of catching the entire meaning of the image.

And after all, that is what actually defines an artist. His ability and desire to share the idea of a mood with others by catching it in lines and colors.

------------

Religion is a Delusion

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/6/2004 7:43 PM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Active: 8/26/2006

Actually, I love Mr. Snail's work too and loved his ending to the match. I had previously thought that you two would make a formidable team: he writes it and you draw/animate it. If his stories had actually featured some crotch stomping/grinding finales for his dinosaur/dragon vs knight series I would faint. If your animations had sound I would faint... again...

elcabio

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 3 - 26 messages found Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »