InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Meaty Macro Goodness   » Faibanx MUCK   » i can never find anyone ON Fai...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

i can never find anyone ON Faibanx D:
Author
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 5/9/2007
exuse me for being n00bish, but when ever i connect to Faibanx muck, no ones ever on! or i cant see them, im shure its the right port and im logged in, i go to diffrent rooms but no one responds, is it just that its empty or am i doing something wrong? (and im useing BIEPUM)

Namuy

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 1/5/2007 10:31 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 12/10/2007
I'm usually on faibanx. When you are connected after you type your name and password you should show up in the faibanx airport. Just type square and you should end up in townsquare. Thats where most of the people are in. Hope to see you there
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 1/6/2007 1:39 AM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Active: 4/16/2008
Yes, like in probably any other MUCK, you start out in a room where usually people just arrive (and are swept to when disconnected, until they get a home), so you can set your character specs in peace before you head out to the action. Most of the public of which is indeed, as Haxx pointed out, at the town square. Which is two squares east of the airport if you prefer walking to teleporting, you can look it all up on the map.
Also, (not wanting to shout "RTFM!") reading the commands given on the muck homepage and looking at the info boards (in the airport, town square and the road in between) is highly recommded. You learn among other nifty things that typing 'wwi' shows you who is on the MUCK and where, for exmaple.
For all the commands not mentioned there just ask somebody, or refer to a MUCK manual like http://www.rdwarf.com/users/mink/muckman/

Hope you have a good time in Faibanx and enjoy the open mature scaly/furry macro and most often pawslutty goodness.
Dont expect crowds like on furrymuck though, but for that you may speak up freely to everyone.

-------------------------------
Blue anthroraptor, Iconeer
Resident anthrosaur

(Linking the Faibanx muck map here hoping that helps google find it properly: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/map/main.html )
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 1/6/2007 1:56 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 7/17/2007
We're all usually in the square. type: "main" to get there. (without the quotation marks)
If you are new to mucks, you'll have to adjust a bit, as there are a few commands that take a bit of getting used to.

But fear not, we were all new once, so it's likely that you'll get all the help you need for awhile.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 4 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »