InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Meaty Macro Goodness   » Faibanx MUCK   » Faibanx map  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Faibanx map
Author

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Group: Forum Members
Active: 6/18/2018
The new pawprint looks fantastic, Blue! You do such good work!

-------------------------------
Dinosorceror, Administrator
Lava Dome Five Enterprises

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 3/25/2005 7:50 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 7/17/2007
I think the map looks fantastic, Blue.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 4/23/2005 10:39 PM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Active: 4/16/2008
For those of you wondering,
I am still working on it and rather regularily updating it. Managed a rather large update yesterday, yet still there are hundreds of unfinshed map squares. So if (part of) your place is still an ugly sketch, dont dispair. Giving me hints how it looks where the desc doenst do so helps though.

Blue anthroraptor, Iconeer
Resident anthrosaur

(Linking the Faibanx muck map here hoping that helps google find it properly: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/map/main.html )
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/4/2005 11:12 AM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

OK, i still aint got much further but at least i caught up with the process of growth so that now ONLY lots of decent little pics for places are missing.
A good friend of mine yesterday had a good idea i had already thought of before but somehow trew away then: add links to your chacracter bio or homepages in the description of player's homes.
So if have something you'd like me to add to your home info, just give me the links and i'll add them.

Resident anthrosaur

(Linking the Faibanx muck map here hoping that helps google find it properly: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/map/main.html )
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/4/2005 5:35 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

That is an excellent idea. 

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 5/13/2005 11:09 AM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Well we will see about that.
For now i have a few pages linked already and i must say i like the feature. So dont be adfraid to give me adresses to link.
And by the way the map grew past 250 locations this week.
And there's some new homes amongst that yet again, too!

Resident anthrosaur

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 7/8/2005 3:27 PM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Hey! After not having had the chance to do something on it for i while, i hope i can go back to doodling on that map pic again soon. There have been plenty of changes in the meantime again of course, lots of houses, tiny changes on the pic, the usual stuff.
And after i kept annoying people long enough there even are a quite decent number of homes that have character bios or pics or homepages linked now.

Still, feel free to tell me anything you'd like to be changed or not changed or whatever.

Resident anthrosaur

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 7/9/2005 5:35 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Blue even got me to give him a link! 

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/24/2005 11:27 PM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Yes, and plenty of others too.

And yes, i am still working on it and you are still all encouraged to tell me anything you want to add to your home's description on it.
I just didnt get through with anything really awesome on it, just working on lots of tiny things that i each didnt get finished though like Pandemonium Island, the foothills, forest rims and such, i changed the file format of the main pics form gif to png to save some file size and loading speed, added little shadows to things and did all such little things that nobody ever notices they have changed. But i see to it that i do a little bit on it every day, so something on it WILL be finished eventually.

Resident anthrosaur

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/25/2005 11:51 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 1/8/2006

awesome! i mean hell, its alot better than i could ever create anyways, how bout making a huge desert? that would be awesome! it could be called........um..... oh hell i dont know... the Drydeath Desert? meh oh well, once again sweet map!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides what you might think, I'm not dead... I'm back and my sarcasm is as biting as ever..... bwahahahahahaa

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 4 of 6 - 56 messages found « First Page Prev Page Next Page Last Page »
Next Newest »