InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Meaty Macro Goodness   » Faibanx MUCK   » Faibanx map  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Faibanx map
Author

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 4/16/2008
Yes, i am still working on it, so no worries, i promise i will get all your places looking decent within this millenium.
And yes, i know all the new stuff around the river still looks crappy and some names for areas are still missing, just give me some more time to sort it all out as the one who initiated the entire thing seems to have vanished. But at least i finally added a link to the map archive, aint that great? *ducks to avoid thrown stuff* Alright alright, i'll speed up on that, promised!
There is new places of course, plenty of new countryside, new homes, another remake of bits of downtown, and even some progress in the great wide scenery. Although minor compared to the vastness that still is only sketched.

-------------------------------
Blue anthroraptor, Iconeer
Resident anthrosaur

(Linking the Faibanx muck map here hoping that helps google find it properly: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/map/main.html )
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/16/2006 8:38 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 6/18/2018
Yeah, you get to work there, you lazy blue raptor!  I mean, geez, the administration here are the laziest bunch of saSTOMP!

Dinosorceror, Administrator
Lava Dome Five Enterprises

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/16/2006 10:59 PM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Hehe, i'm just following your example. ;>

Resident anthrosaur

(Linking the Faibanx muck map here hoping that helps google find it properly: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/map/main.html )
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 12/17/2006 3:41 AM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Well what do you know? Not only did i have a great useless new idea to make the map even more spiffy and already added piccies for over half of the characters with a linked home, and finally got my lazy bum moved and properly included the Turntail river squares (though they still lack picture of course), no i also finished Ahastar's Pandemonium island after what seems like an eternity! And i also replaced the crooked dead trees around Karo's castle with the living ones at last and started working on the shoreline in front of some people's waterside homes.
So happy Christmas to all of you then.

Resident anthrosaur

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 12/18/2006 12:06 AM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 6/18/2018
Map looks great, as always, Blue.    The X-Mass tree is a nice touch.

Dinosorceror, Administrator
Lava Dome Five Enterprises

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 1/6/2007 7:37 AM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

-Yes, i think it looks better than last year's, and the one before that, Dino.

I put up all the LD5 homepages and galleries of folks that have one as links in their homes now, as you liked. Furthermore some 60% of all playes with a linked home have got a little piccie of them up on it now, and with Rez moving in, the map is reaching 300 mapped loctaions. Yeah!
Still working on that big pic and hoping i can get much more of it done until FurCon, but i also want to get that little Town Square comic episode finished, and am so lazy.

Resident anthrosaur

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 6 of 6 - 56 messages found « First Page Prev Page
Next Newest »