InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Meaty Macro Goodness   » General Discussion and Comments   » Calling all Extreme Dinosaurs ...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Calling all Extreme Dinosaurs fans
Author

Group: Forum Members
Active: 12/30/2006

Hey everyone, since Dino has been kind enough to give me webspace here to host a site, ive decided to go and create an Extreme Dinosaurs fan site, complete with some of the episodes avalible for download in good quality.

The problem: I suck at programming, even at HTML. I was wondering if someone here would be willing to code the site for me. I cant pay, but i can give you 50% ownership of the website. Your welcome to add your own sections to the site (although try to keep them ED related xd).

If your interested, let me know and ill add you to IM. We can discuss how we will build the site, templates, etc. I will be doing all non-coded stuff for the site. Such as adding text, episode guides/explanations, etc. This is a fun project and those interested can code at their own leasure (hey, we all have lives xd).

The musical croco.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/27/2006 4:25 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 12/10/2007
Are these your own episodes that you recorded or are they somebody else's? I'm asking because I wonder if there will be any problems about that.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/27/2006 4:40 PM

Quote: Are these your own episodes that you recorded or are they somebody else's? I'm asking because I wonder if there will be any problems about that.

They're somebody elses, but ive been given permission to post them as long as i leave his advertising in the video.

The musical croco.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/28/2006 9:26 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 6/12/2007
do you know what episodes they are?
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/28/2006 9:42 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 12/11/2009
1) The Internet is chock-full of free, ready-made templates for all occasions. Here is a pleasant sampling.

2) If you really like the layout of another Domer's page (Like Zed) don't be shy - ask to use their code via IM for PM. I see no ethical error in this - my webcomic shares a layout with countless others.

3) If all else fails, who says you need code nollij? Netscape Composer and similar programs let you make a webpage much like you would make a Word document or PowerPoint slideshow. Want an image right where your cursor is? Click "Insert Image" and fill in the appropriate fields. IF said image is linked properly, it probably won't show up in the Composer Preview window, but it will definitely appear on the actual page.

--------------------------------

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/28/2006 1:23 PM

Quote: do you know what episodes they are?

(Episode 1) Out Of Time (Aired Sept 1,1997)

(Episode 2) Fossil Fooled (Aired Sept 2,1997)

(Episode 3) Ick-Thysaurus Vacation (Aired Sept 3,1997) 

(Episode 4) Inevitable Eggstinction (Aired Sept 4,1997) 

(Episode 22) Earth VS. The Flying Raptors (Aired Sept 30,1997) 

(Episode 26) The Raptor Who Would Be King (Aired Oct 6,1997) 

(Episode 28) Jealousaurus (Aired Oct 8,1997) 

(Episode 30) Night Of The Living Pumpkins (Aired Oct 10,1997) 

(Episode 33) Lights, Camera, Raptors! (Aired Oct 15,1997) 

(Episode 35) The Weresaur (Aired Oct 17,1997)

(Episode 36) Jinxed (Aired Oct 20,1997)

(Episode 40) Dinosaur Warriors (Aired Oct 28,1997)

(Episode 46) Safari-Saurus (Aired Nov 24,1997)

(Episode 52) Holiday On Ice (Aired Dec 24,1997) 

Hes missing alot, but its also alot more then ive been able to find. Also to Austin: I know i could use someone else's template, but i really dont like doing so. I mean, wouldnt it be better to have your own? I also generaly dont like taking someone elses work like that, even if i do have permission. Ill concider the idea, but id much rather find someone who is willing to code the site.

The musical croco.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/29/2006 12:21 AM

Active: 5/7/2007

Hi, AquinGator, and welcome!

Dino allowed me to have a page of mine here recently, so I'm a pretty new member here too...

So, you're looking for someone to help you with your web site, huh? I'd love to help you. I'm pretty good with HTML.

Do you have AIM or an MSN messenger account? It'd be a bit easier if we could speak more directly about this, if you'd like me to help you that is...

Expert web designer with HTML/XHTML/CSS

My Spyro the Dragon collectables:
http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/adjeca

My MySpace:
www.myspace.com/adjeca

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/29/2006 1:28 AM

Yea, ive got msn: aquinorgator@hotmail.com

The musical croco.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/29/2006 1:50 AM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 12/9/2007
do you have the incredible shrinking dinosaurs ep? seen pics on big clawz and it makes me excited!

"ive spent a long time waiting in the background. but its all cool, cause im definetly back now"

tim deluxe-let the beats roll

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 11/29/2006 2:02 AM

Quote: do you have the incredible shrinking dinosaurs ep? seen pics on big clawz and it makes me excited!

Check my list, those are the ones i will have avalible overtime.

The musical croco.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 2 - 14 messages found Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »