InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Admissions   » warning: newbie had joined..  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

warning: newbie had joined..
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Active: 7/10/2006
yea as the title says am new here been liking this place for so long and didn't know it had fourms lol.. well anyway i also wanted to know how do i get a spot on the gallery? i have some art not macro (yet) but friends said they were kool so was wondering about uploading them where all can see them.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 7/10/2006 5:44 AM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Active: 4/16/2008
Hello and welcome aboard with a voice now. Yeah, people somehow keep not noticing or refusing to realise this place has a forum and instead wonder why not every fart goes over the mailing list anymore...
Although it always had a forum as far as i can think back, this is just a newer forum software (that none the less has a few glitches), though it is up for some two years now already too.
So, yeah, you'll have to bother Dino (the Dinosorceror) for that gallery stuff, send him some of your pics if you like, especially when it got paws in it he is always happy about scaly or furry art.

-------------------------------
Blue anthroraptor, Iconeer
Resident anthrosaur

(Linking the Faibanx muck map here hoping that helps google find it properly: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/map/main.html )
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 7/10/2006 6:41 AM
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 7/10/2006
Thanks for the welcoming Blue, normaly no one replies to my 'hi' messages on forums heh anyway so do i just e-mail him or do i have to PM?
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 7/10/2006 9:34 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 6/18/2018
Just drop me a line via E-mail, and you can E-mail me the pictures too if you like.  I'd be happy to make a gallery for you! 

Dinosorceror, Administrator
Lava Dome Five Enterprises

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/20/2006 5:41 PM

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 8/27/2006
Fossil told me about this site a while back, finally remembered about it while working on a pic for him. Anyway, I'm Randomlizard. Howdy yall! and all that jazz. I do have art if yall would like to see it. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/randomlizard/

I'll have to gather up some stuff to send to the Dinosorcerer to get a spot in the galleries.
But anyway, I'm the friendly/ goofy sort that can be a smart ass at times.

It takes two people to be an idiot. The first to be the idiot, the second to realize it.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/20/2006 7:14 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Nice to have you on board, Randomlizard!  I look forward to setting up a gallery for you!

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/20/2006 10:56 PM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Active: 4/16/2008
Welcome Randomlizard!
That's some awesome artwork there, with utterly beautyful pictures some of which are surprisingly familiar to me. I hope you enjoy it here, and maybe i'll even meet you (and Fossil hopefully too again) in Faibanx one day?

Blue anthroraptor, Iconeer
Resident anthrosaur

(Linking the Faibanx muck map here hoping that helps google find it properly: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/map/main.html )
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/21/2006 12:51 PM

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

it is possible, and i really should join some mucks. but, see... I can rebuild the modern internal combustion engine, animate, play a guitar, and fix computers without a lick of training yet IRC and mucks confuse the hell outta me.It takes two people to be an idiot. The first to be the idiot, the second to realize it.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/21/2006 10:07 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Well, I certainly would like to see you on Faibanx MUCK sometime soon!  It's not much scarier than just typing to chat, honest. 

I also see a nice smattering of work in your FA gallery, but I sense there's tons more you're hiding away.    C'mon, your stuff is really good, we wanna see more! 

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 8/22/2006 2:13 PM

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

If you insist.....

http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Dimitri-Ramikov/

Enjoy 184 images of craptastic fun! At least you get to see how rapidly i've progressed

It takes two people to be an idiot. The first to be the idiot, the second to realize it.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 2 - 13 messages found Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »