Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Admissions   » Hiya  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Hiya
Author
Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 3/5/2007

Ya know, I have been here for forever and a day now, and haven't ever introduced myself formely. I signed up here shortly before I went to bootcamp over a year ago now.  Then I was a dragon I think, then a huskey, then a raptordragon and now I'm a hybrid Kangaroo. but I've been quite solid with the roo stuff so I'm not likely to change anymore.

I'll describe my character as he stands now for starters.  An anthropomorhic Kangaroo Hybrid with some type of candid dna in him, he was made so by gene splicing expierements done on him during the WWII era, and after a long time in a test tube, he woke up and is now in a futureistic world, present day.  As for his human self on the other side of the computer screen, he is a naval yeoman stationed in maryland.  the characters name is Karo, Karo Hardskale but in some places he has other names, Karo hardfang, Karo solo, and many variations of that.  He stands usually about five nine, but in this place, other sizes are fun.  His fur is mainly black all over, but his underfur [muzzle, belly, fingers, toes, ear tips] are all a neon/lime green. he wears a different outfit everytime he is drawn so he'll never have a consistant outfit like one of the simpsons. His right arm is mechanical, although it is usually hidden by fake skin and fur, the stuff looks and feels real as hell.  he does sometimes wear shoes but only ones that can acomodate his large feetpaws, like combat boots or converse sneakers, or even kangaroo's sneakers for the pun effect.  He is a boomer, NO POUCH! if you try to get into his pouch[underwear line] and he doesn't know you well ernough or is not in the mood for that, he wiill hurt you. 

Okay enough OOC crap, I live in a castle in the forest next to the mountains on the muck here. Some of you here know me fairly well by now and are good freinds that don't seem to mind a mammilian hanging around, specially one that does like teh scalies.   I am an arteest, as many have seen and enjoy my work. I'm semi interested in this "college" here, mainly because IRL I haven't gone to college in a while since I'm in the service, though I do need to find one, so yeah I am college age, 22 and single. Single life sucks, but at the same time rocks. A couple past relationships went south on me so maybe I'm subconsciously a bit bitter toward relationships. Anywho I started putting my story up today so that myself and other characters have a bit more light shed on them and folks can understand them and me better. Ah well enough babble, see ya all around and thanks for being so cool with me round here.

the artist does not make the character, but rather the character makes the artist. and hey! watch were yer steppin
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/12/2006 12:41 PM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Active: 4/16/2008
*Blue hugs the snuggly buff roo. And WILL re-green that forest arpund teh castle on the map. Really.*

-------------------------------
Blue anthroraptor, Iconeer
Resident anthrosaur

(Linking the Faibanx muck map here hoping that helps google find it properly: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/map/main.html )
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 10/12/2006 9:16 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 6/18/2018
It's great to see you here, Karo!    I'm enjoying your story that you've posted here today very much. 

-------------------------------
Dinosorceror, Administrator
Lava Dome Five Enterprises

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 3 messages found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »