InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Admissions   » "Hi, I'm new and I wanna say H...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

"Hi, I'm new and I wanna say Hi!" - Megathread
Author

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Active: 12/11/2009
As most of the "Supreme" Domers already know, we get a lotta lurkers. And recently, more and more of those lurkers are joining up, but sadly, they don't have anything to say. Instead of asking Dino to prune the member list, such as by removing those who have not visited the forum in over a year...
let's give 'em a second chance.

If you're too shy to request a welcome in General Discussion, say it here. There's no real format for intros - just tell us what you're like, what interests you, and what you look forward to by joining us.

If you happen to be a "senior sprotcher" and are simply tired of greeting the new guy every week or so, describe yourself here as a blanket greeting instead. How often do you stop by? What are your favorite things to chat about? List your pet peeves so "newbies" can avoid accidentally pushing your buttons.
It's not their fault - breaking the ice was hard for all of us at one time or another.

(Dino: If you think it would help to move the more recent "Hi!" threads here, feel free to do so.)

--------------------------------

Dedicated to all those who stepped on this sacred ground (and its inhabitants), determined Da Dome "wasn't for them" and left without a word.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 2/27/2006 3:04 PM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Active: 6/13/2008
I joined today, if not yesterday. I was googling and ended onto this page, quite lucky
That macrophile thingy, seens like I'm one =D
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 2/28/2006 8:43 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 6/18/2018
Yay!  I love seeing new faces...and claws! 

-------------------------------
Dinosorceror, Administrator
Lava Dome Five Enterprises

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 3/27/2006 9:20 AM

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Active: 4/18/2006
Hi I'm new here!!!

I visit this site very often. I LIKE it!!!
Finally I decited to join the forum.
Feels good that i'm not the only one with this kind of fetish
on this world.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 3/28/2006 1:25 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 6/16/2007

Hey there!

Welcome to the forums

Lair the rex's visit ..... dare you if

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 3/28/2006 9:29 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 6/18/2018
Indeed, isn't it a great feeling?    Welcome aboard!

Dinosorceror, Administrator
Lava Dome Five Enterprises

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 4/14/2006 11:19 AM

Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Active: 6/2/2007
Hello, I`m also new here ^^
Okay, not brand new - I`ve been at BigClawz forums before.
It`s cool to be here

But I fear that I won`t be of use for our community, I only draw a bit.

However, nice to be here and meet you all

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
generated by sloganizer.net

Me iz on FA now.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 4/14/2006 9:50 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 4/23/2006

Hello to everyone who joins up, I'm lazy so I'm going to do the "veil of joining" type welcoming.

A little thing here: We don't care too much if you can't draw or just don't draw much... what matters is that you put your input in from time to time, and do what you will that you feel makes it a better forum (and don't take this in the wrong way... you're not God of the forum you know...) All I ask personally is that any newbie that comes adds their oppinions, even if it's only every 1/10 threads or less... just please don't join then never post... it's just kinda a waste...

------------------------------

Shikin Haramitsu Diakomiyo

Currently pissed about: Monothiesm

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 4/15/2006 3:37 AM

Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Active: 6/2/2007
Quote: Hello to everyone who joins up, I'm lazy so I'm going to do the "veil of joining" type welcoming. A little thing here: We don't care too much if you can't draw or just don't draw much... what matters...

Okay okay, understood.
Don`t worry, I really want to stay here

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
generated by sloganizer.net

Me iz on FA now.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 4/16/2006 1:14 AM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Active: 4/16/2008
Quote: Hello to everyone who joins up, I'm lazy so I'm going to do the "veil of joining" type welcoming. A little thing here: We don't care too much if you can't draw or just don't draw much... what matters...

Uh... well.
Of course it is nice whenever someone has to contribute something, regardless of whether its a drawing attempt, story, or an opinion or comment. That goes especially for giving someone feedback when they put up some of their work and would like to know how people here like it, what is especially good and how other parts might be improved.
But there is of course no obligation to put up stuff regularily. We are just glad that you are here and happy when you like it. Contribution to the scaly/furry/macrophile/pawlsut themes is an enrichment and hopefully a joy, not a duty.

So welcome aboard with posting abilities and a face, hope you have fun and enjoy it here!
(you also may consider subscribing to the mailing list if you like the topics and folks on LD5, or get a character on Faibanx MUCK and meet some of us if you are mature and open minded)

Blue anthroraptor, Iconeer
Resident anthrosaur

(Linking the Faibanx muck map here hoping that helps google find it properly: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/map/main.html )

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 3 - 26 messages found Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »