InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Admissions   » "Hi, I'm new and I wanna say H...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

"Hi, I'm new and I wanna say Hi!" - Megathread
Author

Forum Member
Forum Member

Group: Forum Members
Active: 12/17/2006
Em, hiyee? *waves*I just joined just now after enjoying the gallery for a long time, and i'm hoping to share some of my art too. Im worried I might not fit here. I almost never draw macro, but I do like my fems big and powerful looking. I'm sorry, I don't know my way around yet. I'm happy though, to find a reptile-rich forum like this. I'm not sure what else to say. I could start rambling on about my art and things, but I dont know if this is the place. I drew my avatar there...Hem, I feel nervous... I little...... Meep.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 6/27/2006 11:35 PM

Forum Moderator
Supreme Being

Active: 4/16/2008
*Blue hugs.*
Dont worry. Just enjoy. And welcome aboard.

*Blue smiles as he thinks your avatar looks like you are just having a very good time. *

-------------------------------
Blue anthroraptor, Iconeer
Resident anthrosaur

(Linking the Faibanx muck map here hoping that helps google find it properly: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/map/main.html )
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 6/28/2006 6:57 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 6/18/2018
Yeah, certainly don't worry about it.  You don't have to have macro fantasies.  I can ogle scaly claws at regular size just fine. 

Dinosorceror, Administrator
Lava Dome Five Enterprises

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 6/29/2006 2:10 PM

Forum Member
Forum Member

EEE! Okay, and thankies. ...But how do I upload images into the gallery?

And I hope this is okay to post, but here's a picture of me.

Attachments:

Gallery-It's lizzerd!.jpg
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 6/29/2006 5:19 PM

Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Active: 6/18/2018
Well, stuff that gets posted here or to a mailing list gets put in the gallery.  Now that you've posted, you'll be getting your own gallery section in just a few days with the monthly update. 

Dinosorceror, Administrator
Lava Dome Five Enterprises

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 6/29/2006 6:05 PM

Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Active: 12/29/2006
Glad to meet you Lizzerd! Which is a pretty cool name!

If you could summon beasts, then we could call you Lizzerd the Wizzerd!
And if you were ever very cold, you could say you were a Lizzerd Blizzerd!

And...I think those are all the lizard puns which exist.

-------
Wanna help me out? See my art wishlist here!
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 6/30/2006 12:46 AM

Forum Member
Forum Member

Hee! You seem silly and nice, Bluey! I think you could say something about Gizzerds, but Lizzerds dont have gizzerds. And thank you much, Great chief, Dinosorceror. I discovered that there were other furs and scalies and things Way late even though I was secretly drawing lizzerdy things from a very young age, so now it makes me so happy to share my art, and I just hope everyone likes it. I keep trying to get better. 
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 1/5/2007 4:42 PM

Forum Member
Forum Member

Active: 2/7/2007

Hello scaly fellows!!

I lurked around here for a wile and finaly decited to join in.

IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 1/5/2007 10:32 PM

Supreme Being
Supreme Being

Active: 12/10/2007
Welcome to LD5
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Posted 3/4/2007 3:24 PM

Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Active: 6/18/2007
This is what I've written on BigClawz forum and on Eccentricities forum:

Hi! My name is Michael. I'm 21 and I'm from Quebec.

Let me talk about my excitments! Btw, I need some explanations to my questions too. Here we go:

I'm a podophile until I'm a little boy. So, I love any feet, including big scaly ones. But here a strange thing: I only love the feet from under them. Is that normal? Seeing a foot stomping something doesn't excite me excepted if I'm under the foot and that I watch it stomps me. This excite me so much, I don't know why! But a stomp is doesn't required too (even if I love that). I just love watching the underfeet and that's all! But I don't like little feet, they aren't good. I love big ones. Is that macrophilia? I just love feet, nothing else (ok, ok, penis too). Is that macrophilia anyway?

My nick's DragonsLover. Yup, I like dragons! But strangely, I don't like them for the same reason. I mean, I don't like them just for their feet (I sometimes asking to myself: "Are you sure?"). I like them naturally. But strangely, I really love 3 toes feet and dragons are included. I also love dinosaurs, godzillas, birds feet, anything that got the shape of a 3 toes feet. I'm asking: Am I an herpetophile? How would you describe the fact I'm loving feet with 3 toes? I also love normal feet as well, but I don't know why, I much love 3 toes feet.

My dream would be to have a big 3 toes paw of a bird or a dragon or whatever just in front of my face or above me, and getting it standing on my penis to shake it for pleasure. I would also kissing it, licking it, feeling the pressure of the paw on my body, being attached under the big paw while it is moving or walking... Oooh, I'm shaking of pleasure just thinking about all that.

There's a "but". I discovered when I was young that I love cameras getting broken or getting dirt or water on their lens, another thing I can't explain. So, instead of being under the paw, I better love when the camera is broken, or getting dirty by being stomped or by being walked on it with the big paw. Strange, huh? I also dream to attach cameras under the big paw, looking all around, this excite me too!

These days, I'm doing the same thing with my own feet using my own cameras (without breaking them, or at least, I'm trying). But I dream of a big paw instead. I can just use the paws of my own dragons or dinosaurs figurines on the lens to get me excited. This is really good, but not so much. I want more!

Anyway, this conclude my presentation. These were my excitments.
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 2 of 3 - 26 messages found « First Page Prev Page Next Page Last Page »
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »