InstantForum.NET v3.4
Home
Login Register Member List
Old Forums - READ ONLY   » Lava Dome University   » Physics   » Cyber Drakes, Ferrosaurs and o...  

Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Cyber Drakes, Ferrosaurs and other iron scalies
Author

Group: Forum Members
Active: 4/2/2006
Cannont beleive I didn't get round to opening up this topic for discusion before.
Anyway how about starting a thread on thoughts and feelings on the design, maintenence and characters of synthetic inteligences of the herp kind?

My own experience covers a range of things, best known being my Ferrosaur/T Wrecks labour mechs. (The JaCoB series) These started off as wanting to design a near future mech. Most mechasaurs tend to be shiny streamlined star trek style technology. I've never much liked that look, as an artist I find rough workmanship, rust patches and oil stains much more interesting as the give mor character to a drawing. So JaCoB evolved as a rough tough diesel powered Ferrosaur without any shell plating making him look almost like an animated skeleton.
The truck cab is somewhat out of scale, But this is a rare case where I'll ignore that as he looks good like he is!
I've not done much cyber-dragon work except recently with my Steam dragon design, that I spookily started about a month before Patashu turned up. I'm not making aligations I really beleive that we had no knowledge of each other at that time. Funny that I chose that time to make a steam dragon though I've had these quasi-psychic turns before... (I think of a tune and the radio starts playing it 30 seconds later )
Mayber a subject for an ESP topic? (shrugs) Any way, hope this topic spurrs some good discussion."It thinks we're either a threat, food or a mate - it's gonna either kill us, eat us or hump us."
IP Logged
This member is offline.
Showing page 1 of 1 - 1 message found
« Next Oldest :: Next Newest »